"Why is this girl so clueless"

So We Meet Again

"Yo, Chelsea. What's up?"

"Uh, well, I'm at school right now."

"School? What are you doing at school on a Sunday?"

"I was reading, okay!"

"Reading your dirty stuff again?"

"No! Ugh, just hurry and come to school."

"Why? Wae!"

"Because I said so!"

"But Chelsea~ I'm lazy!"

"Hurry up and come before I tell Dongho that you love him!"

You sighed and hung up, defeated. Throwing on the first things in sight, you rushed out the door screaming, "MOM! CHELSEA CALLED ME TO GO OUT! I'LL BE BACK...SOME TIME BEFORE I DIE!" You ran towards the school trying to think in your head why Chelsea would need you.

     The school gates stood tall before you and you climbed over them. You skipped around, trying to find Chelsea. You spotted a purple sweater and figured that it had to be Chelsea. You ran towards the purple and tugged at it. Since you were so close to her head, her hair smacked your face as she turned around. You spit it out with a disgusted face and blinked. Chelsea was holding another manga that obviously looked wrong. You chuckled and tried reading the cover.

     "Chelsea! The book cover looks wrong. You really are reading the dirty stuff!" You exclaimed, smirking at her. Chelsea facepalmed herself and ignored your comment. 

     "Follow me." She said, walking away. You stood there for a moment, completely surprised by the sudden seriousness in her voice. You shrugged and followed after her. She stopped in front of a room that you were unfamiliar with. You looked at the door curiously and before you could say anything, Chelsea pushed you inside. You heard a click and you started yanking at the door.

     "Yah! Chelsea! Chelsea! What are you doing?! Chelsea Hayaki! Help me! Why did you lock me in here?!? Aren't we friends!! Chelsea!!~" You screamed, almost crying. You pulled at the door a little more before you heard a voice say, "Oi. Calm down, will you? It's not like you're going to die in here." You spun around. 

     The bright sunlight blinded you but you could see bright yellow hair. "Kimchi...?" You asked. You shielded your eyes and walked towards the yellow colored hair person. You reached out and poked his arm gently and looked up. Kimchi laughed at your silliness in trying to find out who he was. He couldn't control it and he kept on laughing for minutes. You stood up and looked at him, confused. "He's prettiful." You thought in your head. You squinted and questioned yourself as to why that thought randomly popped into your head.

     You shrugged and stared at Kimchi, waiting for him to stop laughing. Kimchi calmed down and straightened his clothes. He cleared his throat and stared at you. You stared back into his eyes and you felt like melting. Such a prettiful person staring at you, you couldn't handle your feelings. You glanced down and played around with your fingers.

     "What is it that you want? Why did Chelsea suddenly act all serious like this?" You asked. You felt uncomfortable and you could still feel Kimchi's eyes on you. Kimchi chuckled because he could tell that you were uncomfortable. "Yah! Relax! It's not like I'm going to do something to you." He said, patting your head. You looked up and rolled your eyes at him playfully. 

     "Oi! I'm your sunbae AND a celebrity! Don't you dare roll your eyes at be and be so disrespectful like that!" Kimchi snapped at you. "Joesonghabnida." You muttered, looking down and playing with your fingers again. You were surprised by his sudden anger and wanted to run away. Kimchi laughed and bent down, looking up at your face. 

     "I was kidding! Don't need to be so sad like that. It hurts." Kimchi pinched your cheeks and sat down on a chair. "I didn't know any other way to approach you so I told your friend to bring you because I saw you guys hanging out with each other and being close." 

     You puffed your cheeks and bit your lip, fidgeting again. "For what reason?" You asked in a serious tone. "Well, not really something big. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out after school tomorrow or something. If you're busy then I understand and like we can go some other day but..." Kimchi muttered the last part and bobbled his head a bit. He needed something to do so he pretended to look around the room to hide his desperation. You were too clueless to notice his intention so you agreed. "Of course I'm free! We're friends, aren't we? We can hang out anytime! Hehe, meet me at the front gates after school." 

     Kimchi sighed without you noticing and turned around to smile at you. "It's a da- I mean, plan, then!" Kimchi said, faking the excitement. It hadn't gone the way that he had wanted to because you didn't seem to understand his intentions. Kimchi whistled and the door unlocked. You looked back and him and waved before running out the door. He watched you go and slapped his forehead. 

"Why is she so clueless? Why can't she realize that I just asked her out? At least she's cute though," 


laugh OHHHHHHHHH YEAH ;) XD Kimchiiii <3 This adorable little boii <3 Kekekeke :) 

It's not his aegyo personality in this one though :O Hehehe :)

I'm thinking that the next chapter should be the date. I don't want it to~ Rawr :) 

Betch, tomorrow's school. I hate school. The whole week is school. BUT WE HAVE A PARTY THIS WEEK. AWHHHH YEAH. THE WHOLE CLASS GOT 100 BUZZ BUCKS AT LAST ;________; We're the only class. Lol. We feel like losers XDD Oh well :3 And everyone must be wondering wtf I'm talking about...I'M 11, OKAY. /SOBS I'm still in elementary school. Still obsessing over the childish junk food parties that every class looks forward to earning. Mmmhmm. I'm going to miss elementary school though....I DON'T WANNA ENTER THE TEENAGE WORLD~ T^T It's scary...

I want to stay forever young like Dongho~