"Stunned, Watching You Go"

So We Meet Again

     "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung~!" Dongho whined, trying to drag Kevin out of the room. "What!" Kevin yelled. He was watching 2NE1 perform at the YG concert that he missed. His eyes were glued on the screen and pried Dongho's fingers off of his sleeve. "Hyung! I just saw miss A! Can't you come with me? I don't want to just appear in front of them alone! She would probably think weirdly of me or something." Dongho pouted and tugged on Kevin's sleeve more. Kevin turned around and slapped Dongho's head slightly. "We're their sunbaes! So what if we just come up to them randomly? Tsk tsk tsk. Go home if you want to fanboy over Suzy!" Kevin turned back to his laptop, again staring intently at the screen, his eyes focused on Dara.

     Dongho's shoulders slopped down and he trudged out of the room, holding his head down. "Such a bad timing. I should never bother hyung again when he's watchng 2NE1." Dongho muttered under his breath. He trudged around the hallways, looking at the ground. He kept on walking until he bumped into someone. He jumped and looked up to see Suzy's panicking face. "Omo! Dongho sunbae! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there! Omo, I'm really sorry, sunbae!" Suzy kept on bowing in apology and had the most worried look on her face. "Dongho sunbae! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Omo, I'm so clumsy! I really am sorry! I'll remember to watch out next time!" Suzy frantically apologized and ran away in a hurry. 

     Dongho stood there, stunned. He watched Suzy turn the corner and finally realized he had been holding his breath. He let out a deep breath and continued standing there, trying to figure out what just happened. "She's so pretty" was all that Dongho managed to say. 

~~~

     You sat up in bed and grabbed your stomach. You felt an impossible amount of pain and whinced. You slowly crawled out of bed and went over to the calendar. You looked up and cried inside. It was the 4th already. You sighed and went to the bathroom in a hurry. 

     You went downstairs, still in pain. "Mom!!!!~" You cried in English. "I have cramps! It really really hurts!" You didn't want anyone to understand what you were saying because you were beyond embarassed since it was more than just you and your mom. Your mom looked up and shook her head. She gestured you over to sit down and poured something into a glass. She set it down in front of you and you took it. You took a sip and the liquid was hot, burning your lips. It was tea. A very very sweet tea. You downed it in no time and rubbed your stomach.

     The pain had reduced a great amount and you let out a sigh of relief. Your mom probably knew already that you were on it. "Yah! Jung Meenah, your brother's on a break." Your mom said, placing eggs onto a plate. You sat up right away and was on top of the counter in no time. "You mean he finished the mission already?! Are you serious?!?! It's been forever! I didn't think it would take that long." You exclaimed. Your mom scoffed and sat down, placing a plate of sandwiches in between you both. 

     "He's going to come and visit us before going back to the headquarters. Prepare a gift for him or something. If you have some extra money, give it to me so we can give to him." Your mom said. You pouted and your shoulders drooped. "Meenah! You know your brother needs to save up so that he can propose to Cami!" 

     You nodded lazily and stuffed a piece of a sandwich into your mouth. Your brother, Jung Minwoo, works for the CIA as a secret agent. No one knows that he's a secret agent but all that is known is that he works for the CIA. It was really cool when he first became one but you got used to it, seeing that it was nothing special to you because it didn't give you that many benefits. 

     You puffed up your cheeks, deep in thought. What should I give to him~ 

     Before you could think of anything, your phone rang. It was Chelsea.


NO UPDATE IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I'M SO SORRY! *Bows in apology*

I've been slacking off and I've been quite busy though! *Pouts*

I shall try to update more because of the upcoming Christmas holidays <3 ^O^