"Jung Mi Ran---who?"

So We Meet Again

     Dongho slammed the door and ran out of the house. He was so pissed that a girl like that all of a sudden just came into his life and is taking over it. Why must a girl like that invade his privacy and is even going to go to his school? Who is this 'Jung Mi Ran' that his mom adores so much. He was confused and ruffled his hair up.

     "Who is she to me that she can punch me and scream at me? I'm Shin Dongho. U-Kiss's Shin Dongho! I have tons of fans that could kill her if she even dared to lay a finger on me!" He was shaking with anger and felt like screaming but he held it in. Dongho took out his phone and called a taxi to come and take him to Kiseop's house.

*Meanwhile*

     "Aigoo...the temper of that boy! Who does he think he is. He sure has chang...Oh Mi Ran-ah! I'm so sorry for his behavior lately! It must be a puberty thing, I guess. I mean, he's changing so much all of a sudden. He was never like this before. I'm so sorry Mi Ran-ah! Very sorry." Mrs.Shin said. "Oh it's fine. I'm just not used to it yet because he was so sweet and dear to me back when we were little kids." You turned around and looked back at the door. "I wonder where he went..." You thought to yourself for a while until you remembered something.

     "I completely forgot! I never greeted and thanked you properly! Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm Jung Mi Ran, Jung Mi Young's daughter! Thank you so much for taking us in and actually making my mom laugh and smile. It really means a lot to see and hear my mom's laughter and her smile. I know we must be a bother but since all of us have known each other ever since I was a baby, it must be right, right?" I said in a cheerful tone.

     She hugged you and said, "You're welcome. You're so very very welcome!" 

     "Kiseop hyung! Kiseop hyung open up!" Dongho was banging on Kiseop's door like mad. "Kiseop hyu..!" Kiseop pulled open the door and Dongho fell forward because of how much force he was putting into the knocking. Kiseop caught Dongho before he fell and smacked his face on the hardwood floor of Kiseop's house.

     "YAH!! WHAT IS SO URGENT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BANG ON MY DOOR LIKE THAT?!" Dongho walked inside the house without invitation and sat himself down on the coach. "Oi this kid thinks he owns everything. Who does he think he is? A prince?" Kiseop muttered to himself, shaking his head. "Hyung, did you say something?" Dongho asked, while he the TV. "Huh? I didn't say anything." Kiseop lied, "Now what was it that made you bang on my door that loudly in the middle of the day?" 

     "Hyung" Dongho turned and looked at Kiseop.

     "There's this girl and her mom suddenly moved into my house and, oh man the nerve of that girl. The girl screamed at me saying how could I forget the best friend that I've had until I was 8 and punched my arm." He rubbed his arm and felt a bruise there. "I don't even remember ever having a girl best friend when I was a little kid but my mom just adores her so much. Mom seems to be really close friends with that girl's mom, too." 

     Dongho just felt so confused and couldn't think whatsoever. "Hyung~~!" Dongho whined and started playfully stratching Kiseop's arm. "She's even going to start going to my school! What do I do? What if Suzy..." Dongho gasped and slapped his mouth. Kiseop stared at Dongho with an 'Oh My Gosh' look. "What if Suzy...what? What if Suzy found out that you were living with a girl not in your family and didn't want to even try and give you a chance because she might think that it would be awkward because she'd be afraid that you would fall for that girl?" Kiseop said sarcastically. He shook his head again and slapped his forehead.

     "Dongho, you really are childish. Give this girl a chance and regain your memory! Maybe she really is your childhood best friend and not just some random fangirl. Why all of a sudden bring Suzy into this situation? I won't help you anymore because I've had enough. Go home." Kiseop pushed Dongho out the door and waved good bye. 


It's updated ^-^ Oh gosh I'm so tired~ I've been really procrastinating with the fanfic! Mianhe ;______; T T Tomorrow is the end of the 4 day weekend that I got and so I'll be flooded with homework and projects again! I'll definitely try to update but if I don't update for a couple of days, I didn't die...my teacher was being mean and gave me tons of homework..lol XD Enjoy!