"You cruel person"

So We Meet Again

     "Meenah-ah! Here's your uniform for school today! Hurry up and change into it! Palli!" Mrs.Shin shoved a uniform into your arms and started pushing you. You put it in front of you and stared at it.

     "Dongho told me not to go to his school...will it be alright? I guess it will because I won't be disturbing him or anything! Dongho oppa...please just stand it for a little bit." You thought to yourself. "I know you must not be used to uniforms but you'll get used to it! Please just go and attend Dongho's high school even though it's an arts school. Until you get used to Korea again, just follow him around and then you'll be able to choose which high school to go to!" Mrs.Shin said in a high voice. You nodded and ran upstairs. On the stairs, you bumped into Dongho.

     "Aisht. Now you're even getting in my way on the stairs. Move it! Aigoo I see you even disobeyed my orders and you're still going to my school. Quit it, alright?! I hate how you're just getting in my way and it's annoying. Just go and get out of this house!" Dongho spat in your face.

     "It would be very appreciated, seeing to as how much you love me because of all the posters on your wall. Since you're that obsessed in me, you should be able to follow my directions well right? I'll give you an autograph and a picture, too. So hurry up and get out!" What...did he just say?

     You couldn't believe your ears and without stopping yourself, you slapped his face and pushed past him. You slammed your bedroom door so hard that it shook the walls. The tears came out like torpedos but you didn't try to stop them. 

     You jumped onto the bed and dug your face into the blanket. The familiar smell comforted you but you didn't stop stop crying. You heard yelling from downstairs but you didn't bother try to hear what they were saying because you felt so tired and worn out. Plus, it couldn't be heard over your own crying anyways. You heard knocking on the door but you didn't go to open it. "It's *sniff* open *sniff*" You cried out. The door opened and a gust of wind blew inside. You wrapped yourself with the blanket and rubbed your face.

     "Mi Ran...are you okay? Please stop crying! You know Dongho...he's cruel like that but...if you cry too much you'll turn ugly!" You heard a small chuckle. It was a voice that you didn't recognize and it was obviously a male's because it was deep. You slowly pulled down the blanket and looked at the person by the door. You knew who it was right away. "Dongjin oppa!!" You squealed. You jumped out of bed and hopped onto Dongjin, Dongho's older brother. 


Short chapter :) I know! I'M PROCRASTINATING. Jk. I'm really tired and I have no ideas right now so please just wait for another chapter! Kekekekeke I made Dongho look so mean >:D THAT'S WHAT HE GETS THOUGH. OMG I'm still not over the fact that he likes Suzy a lot. I don't hate Suzy one bit because miss A is my favorite girl group of all time but like omg. I've known miss A ever since they debuted so I can't hate...but I've had a HUGE 'crush' on Dongho ever since I was 7 ;_________; LIFE . OMG. lol but anyways, getting revenge with fanfics ;) LAWLLLL Hahahaha. Bye. Lol. Sorry for the rant :D