"我叫你再見了,老師"

So We Meet Again

     "Dongho-ah! Mi Ran's birthday is right around the corner. You are going to do something---right?" Mrs.Shin questioned with an authorative stare. He sighed and jumped onto the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table. Mrs.Shin shook her head and pushed Dongho's feet off. Dongho rolled his eyes and popped out his PSP. 

     "Dongho! Stop playing your games and listen to me!" His mom scolded, yanking the PSP out of his hands. She clutched onto it behind her back and returned her gaze to Dongho. He pouted, crossing his arms across his chest. He shook his head and tightly hugged the pillow on his chest, laying flat on his stomach. 

     Mrs.Shin slapped his head. "Aish! Fine! I'll just get her a full set of Doraemon!" Dongho exclaimed, kicking his feet in annoyance. He buried his face into the pillow and screeched, letting all the anger out. His mom smirked and left the room with a satisfied look. Dongho frowned and his PSP.

     "So annoying! Now I have to buy that idiot that ditched me a full set of Doraemon. That's going to cost so much! Stupid Mi Ran and her obsession with Doraemon. That robot cat always taking my place!"

~~~

     Flipping in the air, you broke the wooden board and landed on your knees. Regaining your breath, you looked up at your teacher with tired eyes. "Oppa! Can't I rest now?" You pleaded. He shook his head and nudged you to get up. Sighing, you got up trembling. 

     "Practice your 南刀 and  for now. You need to work on your staff form. Only stop when you can perfect the flips along with striking!" Teacher Shi said. His fist flew at you---but you blocked it just in time. You scowled at him, walking over to the  racket. You took a chang staff and whipped it in front of you, letting all your anger run down the staff. 

     He shook his head and left you alone in the large gym, sweat running down your cheeks. Totally ignoring the staff, you practiced the Fanziquan routine. You tumbled through the air, striking your fist against the air with anger. You wiped the sweat off your face and sprawled across the cold, hardwood floor. 

     You twisted your arms this way and that, stretching it out. You massaged your aching arm and curled up into a ball on the floor. "If only Doraemon exists." You whispered, closing your eyes shut. 

     With your chest rhythmitically rising up and down, you fell fast asleep on the bare floor with your hands tightly clutched together. Chun Hee watched you from the door and shook his head. He snapped his fingers and signaled for one of the maids to come over. 

     Pointing at your body, he whispered, "Carry her upstairs to her room and get her changed." The maid bowed and scurried inside the large indoor gym. She picked you up carefully and supported you upstairs with an arm around your shoulder and another on your waist. Chun Hee observed from below with his hands in his pockets. 

     "Babo." He muttered. He walked up to the study and opened the door. Walking up to the desk, Chun Hee looked at the stack of work on the table. He flipped through the papers, absentmindedly nodding slightly. "I'll see you when you return, Meenah."

~~~

     "Eh!? Chun Hee left? But I still need to be tutored, don't I?" You exclaimed, clutching mercilessly onto your father's arm. He patted your shoulder, calming you down. 

     "You don't have to worry about that. Now, have you finished memorizing the poems he gave you?" Your father asked, forcing you to sit down on the couch in the parlor. You frowned, but nodded. "Recite them." Your father ordered. Again, you nodded and followed his orders.

     "Qian shan niao fei jue. Wan jing ren zong mie. Gu zhou suo li weng, du diao han jiang xue." You recited, moving your head up and down, following the rhythm of the words as they flew naturally out of your mouth. Your father nodded and silently clapped his hands together. You smiled, hoping for a big compliment.

     "Now translate it." He said. Your mouth dropped, dumbfoundly staring at him. You shook your head and closed your mouth.

      "Thousand hill bird flight cut. A thousand hills, but no birds in flight, ten thousand path person trace end---" You paused and looked up at the ceiling. You forgot the rest. Your father closed his eyes and shook his head. 

     "Study more." He plainly said before walking away. You sighed and slapped your forehead. 

      "Aisht! Why does this always happen to me?!" 


STUPID.EFFIN.WRITER'S.BLOCK. FORGIVE ME EVERYONE T^T And forgive me if the translation for the poem is wrong...;~; My Chinese is not that great! T~T Plus, don't scold me if I got the poem wrong also ;_______; My memory is not perfect TT TT I mean, I memorized that poem off the top of my head! I learnt that poem ages ago >_______> 

And to the curious ones, Wushu is a Chinese martial arts. I think I got some of the form and routine names in this chapter wrong =w= I'M NOT PERFECT! TT TT I'M NOT GOOGLE! T^T

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone ^^ Please have lots of good luck and health! Hwaiting! Get lots of money :D