"Unidentified Figure"

So We Meet Again

     2 long months after Chun Hee left, your birthday was right around the corner. After celebrating your birthday in China, you would finally go back to Korea and take care of your father's company in Korea. There wasn't a day where you were not busy with company work and lessons. It seemed like your tutors were torturing you and not letting you have a single free time.

     Work from the company kept on piling up with thousands of reports to be checked over and the financial statuses from the hotels and other company locations. Slowly, one-by-one, the days passed before you unnoticably. 

     "Dad! You'll rent me Bali Waterpark (a theme park in Beijing) for my birthday, right?" You sarcastically asked, pacing around the vast hallway. You ran your fingers along the wall and traced each painting with your extended, slender finger. Your father scoffed and sarcastially nodded back. You smiled and sat on the piano bench. 

     "After my birthday, I'd have to go back to Korea---" You started playing a soft melody, "---jian xian si qi. Learn from Wisdom. You've taught me that throughout the months that I've been here and I've been very happy. I'm glad that I decided to give you another chance. I've learnt tons and I hope that you can pass this company to your secretary and you can come to Korea to take care of the one there." You silently said, making sure your voice could be heard over the soft tune that you played on the piano. 

     Your father's dark brown eyes wavered at your words and he wiped them away with his old, wrinkly hands. "Xue wu zhi jing. Learning is Eternal." He whispered in your ears as he wrapped his arm around your neck. A tear ran down his cheek and onto your shoulder. 

     "You wouldn't mind if I told you that Dongho doesn't like me anymore, right?" You said, still playing the piano.

     "I don't mind except the fact that my daughter really is clueless." Your father replied, patting your head. You looked at your father, puzzled, comprehending what he just said. You shrugged it off and closed the piano.

     "We're going to move out of Dongho's house and I'll be moving schools also. There probably won't be that many chances to see that idiot anymore." You grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around your body. The both of you went outside and took a stroll around the large property. 

     "I can't believe I'm turning 17 tomorrow!! I feel so old." You exlcaimed, stretching out your arms. You pranced around on the grass that surrounded the large fountain several meters away from the large front doors. Your father scoffed and ruffled up your hair. 

     Out of nowhere, the secretary came running up from the road that leads to the gate. He ran at full speed and stopped in front of you, gasping for air and clutching tightly at his chest. Once regaining his breath, he hurriedly stuttered, "There---is---someone at---the gate---waiting for---you---mistress." You squinted and cocked your head in the direction of the gate. 

     You looked up at your father and he nudged for you to go ahead. You hesitated but went, the secretary following right behind. You ran through all the possible people that could have visited you. There weren't many but none of them seemed realistic either. "Could it be Chelsea?" You whispered, nervously biting your finger nails. 

     Brushing your fringe behind your ear, the large gate slowly came into view. A black sports car was in sight but there was a slightly tall figure leaning against its door. Squinting even more, you pushed up your glasses and tried to identify the figure. "Crap! He's wearing a hood!" You cursed under your breath. You held onto your dress and sprinted ahead. 

     The secretary's eyes widened and yelled, "Miss Meenah! Stop! You shouldn't run!" You completely ignored his calls and was soon pressed up against the gate, burning with curiousity. You heard the figure chuckle and thousands of curses wanted to slip off of your tongue. You bit your lip and sighed. 

     "Who're you?" You sternly asked, showing no emotion.

     The person laughed again and turned around. "You really can't recognize my laugh?" Dongho asked, trying to sound hurt. Your mouth dropped and your fingers were so tightly wrapped around the gate bars in shock that your fingers are turned white. Dongho shook his head and clicked his tongue going 'tsk tsk tsk'. 

     "You shouldn't grip the gate so hard like that. How will you play violin and piano with damaged fingers? Your hands are precious." He scolded. The gate opened up and surprised you, causing you to stumble a little. Dongho smirked and got into his car. You backed to the side, letting him drive to the front of the house. 

     You walked back up, still confused as to why Dongho---the idiot---randomly showed up. Dongho once again got out of his car and stood in front of you, slightly bending down to your eye level. You stared into his deep, dazingly brown eyes and gulped. Chuckling, he tapped your nose and put his arm around your shoulder. 

     "Let's go. It's been quite a while since I've greeted your dad." He said. You followed him with his arms around your shoulder. Every few seconds, you glanced at your shoulder and then at his face. He must have noticed because he flicked your forehead and increased his pace. 

     "Would you stop looking at me so much? I thought we were best friends! Or maybe it's because the 'romantic attractions' of puberty is in effect right now." Dongho taunted with a smirk on his face. 

     "Yah! You want to die?!" You yelled, your fist clenched together and ready to knock a teeth out of his mouth. He moved his finger side to side and put it against his lips, pointing at your dad with a finger on the hand around your shoulder. You lowered your head but saw a small smile from your father out of the corner of your eye. You bit your lip from embarassment and lightly punched Dongho's side.

     He poked yours and took his arm off of your shoulder. He went ahead and now stood in front of your father, slightly taller than him. He bowed 90 degrees and stuck out his right hand. "It's been a while, Mr.Jung. Good to see that you've been in good health ever since Mi Ran arrived. I can borrow her for tomorrow, right?" Dongho shamelessly asked. 

     Your father chuckled with amusement and took Dongho's hand in his. "I will gladly lend my daughter to you under one condition. You bring her back INNOCENT." He said, obviously emphasizing on 'innocent'. You burst into laughter and held onto your stomach for dear life. 

     "Yah! Dad! Do you really think DONGHO can do anything to me?" You exclaimed through your laughter. Dongho looked offended. He pursed his lips and tightly clenched his leather jacket. You smirked and grabbed his hand, interlocking your fingers in his. "You can always trust your pure and innocent daughter!"

     Dongho rolled his eyes and flicked his hand, letting him out of your grasp. He stomped towards the door and went inside. You pouted and looked up at your dad with puppy eyes. 

     "He's mad at me now." You pouted. Your dad shook his head and pinched your cheek.

     "I highly anyone can stay mad at you for long."


I tried my best ^-^ Aigoo...it's so late :) 

@izzie_inlove Hahaha I'm glad you liked my unintentional humor :3 xD I'll try not to! But the romanizations of the weapons are spelled like other words and so it could bring confusion ^^" Hahahaha I think you really did kick away the dwarf! Hehehe :'D 

@UKissLoverr eLiSey, my very dear friend, explained it ^-^

@eLiSey LOL CHUN HEE!?!? SERIOUSLY!?? Oh my gosh :3 XD What have I made him...lmfao lololol xDDD