"Such a cutie"

So We Meet Again

     "Why did you have to leave me alone with the hyungs?! It's a disaster when they come over! I miss you!!" Dongho whined through the phone. 

      "Dongho-ah, sorry. I just felt like I was a disturbance. Spend your day well with your hyungs though, okay? Hmmm?"

      "Just for you..." Dongho grumbled, hanging up the phone. A click signaled that the call had ended. You slipped the phone into your backpack and slightly smiled. You glanced over at Chelsea knocked out on the couch and giggled. You were still bored out of your mind and literally had no idea what to do. You pulled your knees up against your chest and hugged it.

     Shamelessly, you went over and gently shook Chelsea's arm. "Chelsea-ah, Chelsea! Wake up!" You loudly whispered into her ear. Chelsea stirred, her hand automatically covering her forehead. You shook her a little more and she squeezed her eyes together. You frowned and tugged at her shirt sleeve, trying to annoy her so she could wake up.

      "What do you want?" She asked in a grumpy and tired voice. 

     "Do you wanna go somewhere? Anywhere? I'm seriously bored!"

     "Then you have to pay,"

     "I know, I know!"

     Chelsea crawled off of the couch and the both of you were out of the house in less than 5 minutes. Hand in hand, you guys walked around the city doing random things to get rid of the boredomness haunting you. 

     As the both of you were looking into a window while slowly walking by, a man that was smoking bumped into you and the smoke blew into your face. Chelsea gasped and grabbed your arm. You were stunned and your hand slowly went up to your neck. Chelsea violently pushed the man away and onto the ground. 

     Panicking, she grabbed your backpack and started rummaging through it trying to find something urgently. You had one hand on your neck and the other mindlessly waving around in front of you. Your mouth was open but nothing was coming out. You started gasping for air, making Chelsea even more scared and she started searching your backpack even more quickly. 

     Giving up and in a state of panick, Chelsea dialed Dongho's number and screamed into the phone. "DONGHO! MEENAH! QUICK! HURRY! BOOK STORE! OH MY GOSH HURRY! EEEEEEP OH MY GOSH MEENAH OH MY GOSH HER INHALER DONGHO OH MY GOSH YOU IDIOT HURRY UP!" Chelsea threw her phone to the pavement and held onto you. 

     She had never experienced your sudden asthma attack without an inhaler before and she had no idea what to do. A large crowd of people started circling around you and Chelsea. You were now on the floor and desperately taking in sharper breathes of air. Chelsea started squealing in fright and was on the verge of breaking down and crying. 

      No one in the crowd had any idea what to do and just helplessly stared at you while Chelsea held you up. Suddenly, a guy with a hoodie over his head and a backpack pushed through the crowd. He was holding an inhaler and quickly shook it, holding it in front of your mouth.

      "Don't worry. It's new," He said and put it into your mouth. The guy correctly gave you two sprays and closed your mouth. Chelsea stared at the inhaler and almost collapsed of relief. You slowly took your hand off of your throat and looked straight into the person's eyes. Slowly evening out your breaths, the crowd around you lessened until the last person had moved on. 

     "T-thank you," You whispered, not taking your eyes off of his face. He looked deadly familiar but you couldn't figure out who. "May I ask for you name?" You shyly asked. The person chuckled and patted your head as if you were a kid.

     "Hyun Su. Kang Hyun Su." He said, pinching your cheeks before walking off. Chelsea's eyes popped out of her head and was hitting the floor. You stared at him in a state of shock until he disappeared. The inhaler was still in your lap and you hesitantly picked it up. You examined it closely and dropped it.

     "This is the brand that I used to use when I was a little kid---" You said in a small voice. Was that Hyun Su? Your childhood friend? The dead Hyun Su? There was no way on earth that it could be him though. You shook your head and made yourself believe that it was all merely a coincidence. 

     Dongho ran from down the street towards the both of you, obviously late. Dongho realized that as he neared the both of you halfway and slowed down his pace in confusion.

     "Wait---what happened?" He asked, gripping onto your inhaler. He glanced down at the inhaler on your lap and looked back up at you.

      "A stranger named Kang Hyun Su gave it to me...and it's new...but it's the old brand that I used to use." 

      "Obviously a coincidence. Forget about Hyun Su, okay? Come on, let's back to my house." Dongho said, lifting you off of the ground and onto his back. Chelsea followed behind him in a daze with agape. There's no way that is the Hyun Su that Meenah knows. It's all a coincidence! But he looks too familiar for it to be such a coincidence. There's no way!

     Dongho called your parents after he had set you down in his room and quickly made porridge for you to eat. "Hyun Su is dead," He murmured, stirring the pot and turning off the gas. He poured it into a bowl that you had made 3 years ago in art class. 

      He carefully placed it on the bedside table and sat you up against the head board. Dongho held onto your chin and lifted your head even to his. He stared into your cute brown eyes and managed a small smile. 

     Smiling back, you wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him closer to you. You felt his warmth spread throughout your body and you were happy to be hugging him after having the shock of your life. Dongho released you and dipped the silver spoon into the porridge. He softly blew on it and made sure before putting it near your mouth.

      You obediently opened up and closed your mouth around the spoon. Swallowing, you couldn't help but smile.

     "I didn't know you could cook this well!" You beamed, playfully slapping his cheek. Dongho shrugged, trying to act all cool and chill. You scoffed and finished the bowl of porridge so quickly that you left Dongho with his mouth left open. 

     "Read to me," You cutely begged Dongho and clapped your hands together. Dongho put a finger on his chin and pretended to be deep in thought about considering it or not. You whined and nudged him with your shoulder. He gave up and took out a random book from your backpack that just happened to be there. 

     "Finnis corruptionis et principio generationis---yah! This is in Latin!! Don't you have any books in Korean!?!" Dongho snapped, throwing the book behind his back. You hesitated before shaking your head. Dongho shook his head and pushed you to make room for himself on the bed. He laid down next to you and looked at your face.

     "I have a better idea. How about I just stare at your face until you decide to fall asleep?" Dongho teased. You covered your face with your hands and giggled in embarrassment. Your cheeks felt as though they were burning and you slightly touched it. Dongho chuckled and poked the side of your cheek and you giggled even more.

     "YAH! SHIN DONGHO! WE'RE HUNGRY!! MAKE US FOO---" Eli said, bursting into the room. You and Dongho sprang up and was now against a wall across from each other. Eli stared at you guys with a look in his eyes that made you knew exactly what he meant.

     "Oppa! It's not what you think!" You defended in English. Eli wiggled his eyebrows and made his way backwards towards the door. He winked at you before closing the door and leaving you and Dongho in the room with the now awkward air. You nervously laughed and crawled your way into the bed.

     Dongho sat cross-legged on the floor and played with the floor, glancing up at you from time to time. He wanted to cuddle with you again but he was afraid that one of the members would burst into the room again and embarrass you. Dongho shrugged and jumped on the bed. You gasped when you saw something on top of you. 

     "You idiot. Remember the last time you were on top of me when we were kids?" You reminded him, hitting his head. Dongho pouted and let out a sigh of disappointment. You sheepishly smiled and slyly sat up and kissed his cheek before running out of the door and not looking back. His hand went up to touch the spot you had kissed him and he smiled.

     "You're so cute~"


Aigooooo I really don't know :3 XD 

@UKissLoverr *sobs* I'm sorry T_______T Writer's block has killed me :3 xDD Don't worry~ Hyun Su won't affect the story too much <3 Just trying to find a way to keep this fanfic going a little longer before I end it and start with the sequel which is a couple of years later ^-^ Kekekeke :) 

@PURPLEGALORE Oh my gosh :'D Do you know how happy that makes me? :') ='] I feel so honored! <3 Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!