"Fangirling With My Best Friend"

So We Meet Again

     "Dongho-shi---" You knocked on his door. There was shuffling inside the room and something fell down. Your hand immediately reached out to grab the handle but you pulled back. You chewed on your nails in nervousness. Dongho pulled open the door and you screamed while breathing in short and sharp breaths. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Dongho yelled at you. He glared at you with such intense eyes. You felt like shrinking into a tiny ant and quickly crawling away.

     "Uh, well, you see---" You stuttered. Dongho rolled his eyes and pushed you inside his room. You were surprised and tripped. You lay sprawled on the ground and Dongho rolled his eyes again. He kicked your sides, obviously signaling you to get up before he kills you for spreading your germs on his floor. "What do you want?" He asked, annoyed. 

     "Mrs.Shin wanted you to try on this suit for Jiyoung ahjumma's wedding!" You nervously said, holding out the bag in front of his face. He sighed and grabbed the bag from you. His hand slightly brushed against yours and your cheek flushed red. Your heart felt so fuzzy and you rubbed at it while rubbing your cheeks also. The corners of your mouth was pulled all the way up and you covered your face in embarassment. You finally realized that this was the first time that you had been in Dongho's room. He had gone somewhere to change and you looked around. It was like any regular guys' room. Except, it was super messy. Typical posters like SNSD and miss A were plastered all over his wall. There was a huge picture of him in the middle of the wall above his bed. You scoffed. "What a narcissist."

     World of Warcraft was open on his laptop and you giggled. His PSP was laying on the floor, turned off. His iPad was on his bed still on and it was quickly running out of battery. You chuckled. Random things were on the floor and his clothes were stuffed in the closet. Food wrappers were lying all over his desk and you saw another stash of food sticking out from under his bed. You shook your head and smiled. You walked over to his computer and on the screen was Suzy's Twitter page. "Is he...stalking her?" You asked, raising your eyebrow while trying to hold in your laughter. You stared at the screen for so long trying not to laugh that you didn't notice Dongho had come out.

     He cleared his throat and you spun around. "Eh? Oh! You're done." You said. Dongho scoffed. You stared at him, looking up and down. Dongho looked so mature yet adorable at the same time. You were drooling in your mind. Seeing him up close like this, you were probably one of the most luckiest fans ever. Dongho squinted at you like you were retarded and stuffed his hands in the pocket. You snapped back into reality and cleared your throat to stop the awkward silence.

     "Uh, you look...cute." You said, mentally slapping yourself at the stupid comment. Dongho smirked and rolled his eyes again. "I know I am." The narcissist KING said. You puffed up your cheeks and looked around. "Um, you sure do have a lot of miss A posters." You randomly said. You really felt like killing yourself right there because of your random comments. Dongho didn't seem that all annoyed because he was focused on playing his PSP. "Of course I do." He said, violently pressing the buttons. He was swaying back and forth at the intensity of the game and you giggled silently. 

     "Who's your favorite member?" You asked. "Suzy." He said without any thought. You nodded your head and the obvious answer and sat criss crossed on the floor. "Mine is Min! She's my life role model, you know? She's such a good dancer and she's so gorgeous. She's really unique!" You exclaimed, smiling while looking at Min on his posters. She really inspired you. 

     Dongho looked up to see you staring at one of his miss A posters. He saw you looking at Min and he continued concentrating on the game. There wasn't a sound besides the firing of guns coming from Dongho's PSP and you puckered your lips in boredom. "You're prettier than her, though." Dongho muttered. You looked up with wide eyes. "Eh?? What did you say?" You asked, lifting yourself up with your hands. "I said, you're prettier than her." He said loudly this time. Your eyes became wider and you covered your mouth with your cupped hands. "Wha---What!??!" You yelled. Dongho rolled his eyes and shook his head, continuing to play. Your cheeks were flushing red and you touched them. They were burning hot and you smiled widely. You knew that it was probably because his mom told him to say that to you but you didn't care. Dongho complimented you!

~~~

     You skipped and twirled towards a window and bent down to look closer at a small dress. "Kimchi! Look at this! Isn't it cute?" You exclaimed, tapping and pointing at it through the window. You wouldn't stop moving around while looking at it and you looked as if you were drunk. Kimchi chuckled and bent down next to you. "Isn't it a bit too small for you?" He asked. 

     "It's not for me, silly! When I have a child, I'll make it wear this! Regardless of the gender! It's just too cute!" You exclaimed. Kimchi laughed and pulled you away. You kept on twirling around and waving your arms around. "Yah! You're going to hit someone! Stop acting so high." Kimchi yelled. You stuck your tongue out at him and ignored his words. "I will not! I have control. I'm just really happy." You said, pouting. 

     "And why is that?" Kimchi asked, putting his hands into his pocket. You shrugged and wrapped your arms around his. Kimchi was surprised by your sudden skinship but kept on walking normally. 

     The both of you stopped in front of a cafe and you looked inside it. "Do you want to drink something?" Kimchi asked you. You pondered on the thought before something caught the corner of your eye. You spun around quickly and you gasped at the familiar back. You ran towards the person. Kimchi tried running after you in confusion.

     You grabbed onto the person's shoulders and he turned around, looking at you. "Hyu-Hyun Woo! Lee Hyun Woo!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around his neck and jumping up and down. Kimchi stopped in his tracks and looked at you.

     "Mi Ran? Jung Mi Ran?" Hyun Woo said as he squinted at you. You nodded violently and kept on jumping with excitement. Hyun Woo gasped and instantly smiled. "Meenah!" He exclaimed, picking you up and spinning you around. You laughed and hugged him tightly. "Oppa! It's been so long!" You said, hugging Hyun Woo even tighter. You didn't feel like letting him go and being in his embrace made you completely forget about Kimchi who was standing right there. Kimchi sighed and went to sit on a chair outside of the cafe, watching you both. 

     Hyun Woo grabbed your hand and dragged you off towards a restaurant. Kimchi was about to run and grab you back but he had second thoughts. He sighed and just sat there, his face in his hands. 

     "Meenah-ah, how've you been doing?" Hyun Woo asked, resting his chin on his fist. You gave him an eye smile and drank your smoothie. "I've been fine but I don't think I've ever forgotten about you!" Hyun Woo chuckled and patted your head. "And neither have I." 

     You started randomly swinging your legs under the table and kicked Hyun Woo by accident. You gasped and he wrapped his legs around yours. You laughed and struggled to free your legs. He wrapped it around tighter and started swinging his legs along with yours. He chuckled at you. You pouted for him to let go but Hyun Woo shook his head. You stuck your tongue out at him and . 

     "Yah, Jung Mi Ran. Didn't we end off on the bad side? Don't you hate me?" He asked, poking his cheek. You giggled. Hyun Woo was so cute when he unintentionally does aegyo! He doesn't look like anyone that would, at all! "Oppa, explain to me why I would hate you? We were best friends! I can't even imagine that. I admit, we didn't really end up on each others' good sides but I love you for always being there for me before! I don't really like being reminded of the bad past. I still love you, okay?" You told him, sighing. Hyun Woo took her hand and made you jump by his sudden touch. His hand sent shivers all throughout your body and you could feel the hairs on the back of your head sticking up. Literally. 

     "You still love me, right?" Hyun Woo asked. You hesitated and stared at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and leaned over. You felt soft lips on your cheek. Man, he has really soft lips. Like, softer lips than most girls. He was kissing your cheek! You were blushing like crazy and held back the huge smile that was going to form on your face. "Y---Yah! What did you---do that---for?" You stumbled, biting your bottom lip. You gently touched the spot where Hyun Woo kissed you and your cheeks got even redder. 

     He chuckled and sat back. "You liked that didn't you?" He teased while smirking at you. You violently shook your head in denial. He scoffed and shook his head. You started playing around with your nails in embarassment and Hyun Woo's coffee reminded you of something. "Oh my gosh! Kimchi!" You gasped, stumbling to take your phone out. You quickly dialed Kimchi's number in a rush. Hyun Woo stared at you with a confused look on his face. "Were you on a date before you spotted me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. You mouthed, "Not really" and waited for Kimchi to pick up.

"Oi, Jung Meenah! How could you ditch a sunbae while hanging out with him?"

"Kimchi sunbae! I'm so sorry! Please forgive! It's just, Hyun Woo and like, I haven't seen him in forever!"

"Hah, I was kidding. Don't worry about it." [He sounded really fake saying that!]

"But...! Wait, are you still at the cafe?"

     "Hah. Of course not!" Kimchi lied. He hung up before you could say something and you sighed, slumping back down on the chair. Hyun Woo raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. There was an awkward pause and you wanted to break the silence before Hyun Woo said something first. "Uh, I think you should go home now. It's not good for a high schooler to be out so late. Go on!" He exclaimed, standing up and pulling you out of the chair. "Eh---eh?!?! But oppa! I haven't seen you in forever! And plus, it's only 6! Oppa!" You complained, wiggling all around and trying to act like a brat. 

     Hyun Woo pushed you out of the restaurant and waved. "You'll see me again for sure, Mi Ran! Don't worry!" He blew a kiss and went back inside. You frowned and crossed your arm. "Did he really want to get rid of me that quickly after seeing me for the first time in years?" You muttered under your breath, walking away. You looked back at the restaurant and finally walked back in the direction you came from. 

~~~

     "Chelsea!!~" You cried through the phone. "Meet me at the park!!~" You belly flopped onto the bed and started rolling around. "Why?" She asked. You made a puppy begging noise and you could hear Chelsea pretending to vomit on the other side. "Yah, Jung Meenah. Did you get drunk or something?" She asked suspiciously. You choked and started coughing like crazy.

     "Yah! Chelsea! Do you think I'm that stupid?!?! I'm 16!" You yelled at her. Chelsea shrugged and started to change. "I'll be right there~" She lazily said, taking off her shirt. You squealed and quickly hung up. You jumped out the door without saying anything and bounced all the way to the park. 

      Chelsea sighed and shook her head. "What do you want?" She asked, annoyed. "Chelsea!!~ Do you remember Hyun Woo? The person I told you about?" Chelsea looked up at you and tilted her head. She snapped her fingers like she had remembered. "Your first kiss?" She whispered. You slowly nodded your head. Chelsea covered with her cupped hands. "He's back, isn't he?" 

     You gasped. "How did you know?!" You exclaimed with your mouth wide open. Chelsea closed up your mouth. "It's just like in those dramas!" She said. You laughed and started to walk around on the grass. "He's still the same, even though he left me. I still feel---fuzzy---when I'm with him." You said innocently. Your eyes wandered off into space and you interlocked your fingers together, daydreaming. Chelsea smacked your head and shook her head in disappointment. 

     "Don't you DARE fall in love with him again! You have Dongho and---" Chelsea paused, looking at you. You squinted at her in confusion. "Who else were you going to say? Chelsea...do you know something that I don't know?" Chelsea's eyes widened and she shook her head. You frowned but shrugged it off. "Oh and, Chelsea! Guess what? Dongho---even though I'm pretty sure that he was forced to---said that I'm prettier than Min!" You exclaimed, jumping up and down. Chelsea's mouth dropped open like yours and she stared at you. 

     "Un.believe.able." She said, holding onto you. You nodded in disbelief also. "You're kidding, right?" Chelsea asked. You shook your head and blew air into your cheeks. 

     "YAH! JUNG MI RAN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? AN IDOL. YOUR CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND. YOUR CRUSH. YOUR LOVE. HE JUST CALLED YOU PRETTY! THE PERSON THAT HATES YOU! JUN MEENAH, DO YOU KNOW HOW ENVIOUS KISS-MEs ARE RIGHT NOW?!" Chelsea yelled into your year. You whinced and touched your ear. Chelsea started running and jumping all around the park, screaming with joy. She ran around every single tree, slid down the slide 50 times, climbed all over the jungle gym, and practically scared away every animal in the park. 

     You laughed at her, waiting for her to calm down and return to her normal, calm state. It took a while. Chelsea was fighting for air, taking in sharp breathes one at a time. You gently patted her back and shook your head while smiling. 

     "Are you done?" You asked her, smirking. Chelsea chuckled and nodded. Both of you sighed and sat down on the grass. Suddenly, you remembered hanging out with Kimchi for the first time. You murmured his name and Chelsea looked at you weirdly. Chelsea snapped her fingers. "Meenah! About yesterday, I meant it. Don't hang out with Chun Hee anymore. Please! Mi Ran, I'm begging you!" She begged with her hands together. You sighed and shrugged. "I don't know, Chelsea. I mean, I really like Chun Hee. He's a really good friend!" 

     Chelsea pouted with the most ADORABLE eyes. You pinched her cheeks and shook your head. "Yah, aren't you supposed to be older than me?" You asked, flicking her forehead. You chuckled. "Please? For me?"

     You shook your head again. "Chelsea, not until you explain to me why you hate him so much! I love Chun Hee because he's so comforting and friendly. He's so adorable! Very cozy, also." You said. Chelsea scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Wait until you see who he really is, Jung Mi Ran. Do it now or regret." 


Aigoo, hello my sweeties :) I love my readers <3 Really <3 ^O^ I'm been SOOOOOO tired lately. Like, I can't even explain it. Pretty stressed but always gonna update for you guys <3 Is it boring....T_______T I'm sorry :3

Writers block, much? LOL. But I planned this out in the bathroom. Please forgive me xD

CHRISTMAS is nearing! Holiday Spirits <3