"I will not cry. It is his heart"

So We Meet Again

     Chelsea walked out the gates of the school and you followed, holding onto her shirt. "Meenah, shouldn't you be the one leading me to your house?" Chelsea asked, raising her left eyebrow. You stopped and giggled.

     "Oh! That's right! ^-^ Hehehe, I forgot!" You could tell that Chelsea was trying to hold in her laughter so you punched her lightly. You quickly walked away and Chelsea smiled. 

     "Oi, she's such a cutie. She's definitely going to work things out with Shin Dongho quickly. If only things were that simple in my situation. Zico, Changjo, I've made a new friend! Let's hope she can help me with you guys." Chelsea let out a big sigh and ran to catch up to you. You noticed her by your side and grabbed her hand, interlocking her fingers with yours. Both of you smiled and started swinging your arms back and forth. 

     "Chelsea-ah! I'm partly glad that I moved back. I'm happy that I met a friend like you!" You exclaimed. 

     "I'm glad that you moved here, too." Chelsea said, giving you a large smile. "I just hope you're really the best friend that I was fated to receive." Chelsea muttered the last part and you couldn't make out what she said.

     "What was that last part?" You looked at her curiously. 

     "Never mind." You nodded and fastened your pace. After a long time of walking, the both of you finally reached in front of the house and stood staring at it. Chelsea blinked and turned to stare at you. "Jung Meenah, I can't believe you actually live with Shin Dongho. It's too hard to believe! You sure are something." You shook your head and told her, "I still don't believe it either. Wait, Chelsea, I'm not sure if you want to see my room or not."

     "Oh come on! How bad could it be? It's not like your walls are covered with Shin Dongho." You gave her a small, forced smile and diverted your eyes to focus on something else. You forced a small chuckle and bit your lips with nervousness. You wanted to hurry up and rush inside to tear down all your posters but you knew there was too much to rip off in such a short time without ruining them. 

     You grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened the door, revealing the home of Shin Dongho to Chelsea. "Waaaaa!" Chelsea's mouth dropped in amazement. Her eyes were bulging out fom her head and they were literally glowing. "So this is what an idols' house is like! Omo. Jung Meenah, you're so lucky!" Chelsea went inside uninvited and went from corner-to-corner, observing everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING. She was careful not to get anything out of place and basically held her breath while looking at it all. You found it amusing and just laughed.

     "Ah! Mi Ran-ah! You're home!" Mrs.Shin came from the kitchen and hugged you. She brushed your fringe to the side and saw that there was someone else in the room. "Omo Omo Omo! Mi Ran-ah! I see you've been able to become close to someone so quickly that you've even brought them home! I envy your personality, Jung Mi Ran. If only Dongho were nice like you!" Mrs.Shin pouted and walked over to Chelsea.

     Chelsea's eyes popped out again because she couldn't believe how young Dongho's mom looked. "Omo! Mi Ran's friend, you're very pretty! You don't look Korean though. I'm Shin Dongho's mom, as you may know! Hmmmmm you two can go upstairs and do your girly stuff!" Mrs.Shin giggled, "I'll bring you up some snacks soon!" 

     Chelsea bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! Chelsea Hayaki imeeda! You're correct, I'm not Korean! I'm Japanese but I'm in Korea studying abroad!" Chelsea smiled brightly and bowed again. Mrs.Shin smiled, also, and walked back into the kitchen. You tugged on Chelsea's uniform and gestured for her to go upstairs. She slowly went up the stairs, slowly letting the fact that an idol goes up and down these steps every day sink in. You were about to go into your room when you heard someone talking in Dongho's room. You quickly realized that Dongho was talking on the phone.

     "Hyung!~" Dongho whined, "You know that's not true! I only like noonas!" You heard Dongho laugh. "Aigoo, hyung! Okay, okay, okay! So what if I like Suzy? Hehehehe she's so pretty! Hyung, you can't have her!" Dongho teased whomever was on the other line and you heard him laugh again. 

     You slid down onto the floor. You bent your knees and wrapped your arms around it while you dug your face into it. You had wish that you hadn't eavesdropped on his conversation. You regretted. You covered your ears and shook your head violently. You tried holding in the tears as best as you could, but your eyes became watery anyways. Chelsea bent down and patted your back. "I'm sorry." She whispered into your ears. You shook your head and replied, "It's fine" You paused. "It's not like *sniff* I'll *sniff* have a chance with *sniff* him anyways." You got up slowly, using the door as support, and rubbed away the tears from your eyes. 

     A small smile was forced onto your face but slowly disappeared in only but a few seconds.


Sort of long chapter!! Finally! ^-^ Please enjoy this one :) Kekekekeke~ 

-Bows- I'm sorry for such a long wait! -Bows again- I promise to update more now since I have a break coming up ;) THANKSGIVING~ YAYAYAYAY :D I'm getting a new haircut next week for Thanksgiving ;) LOL Woot xD

I have so many more ideas...*Chuckles evily while rubbing hands together in a mischievous way* Kekekeke ^O^ 

Me no gusta silent readers. Le comment and subscribe~~~ Rawr. I love you guys <3 Kamsahamnida! *bows*