"I miss your sweet smile"

So We Meet Again

      "To start it off, I just moved here from ia and I have never forgotten Dongho at all. About a month ago or so, my mom told me that she was getting bored over in ia and she wanted to move. I just had a dream of the memories with Dongho in the past the night before she told me that. My mom took me by surprise and said that we were going to move back to Korea and live with Dongho. I was so against the idea but to make my mom happy, I agreed to it. It was a huge descision, as you can see. When we both arrived in front of Shin Dongho's house, he opened the door and couldn't remember me at all. He thought I was a complete stranger 'invading' into his life. So, apparently, he can't remember his childhood best friend. I moved away from Korea when he was 8! That wasn't even that long ago! It's only been 9 years but he can't remember a thing..." You rubbed at your eyes and then started stabbing your food with a fork. "I'm a huge fan of U-Kiss...and Dongho is my ultimate bias. It was weird seeing my best friend debuting and becoming famous. He started getting surrounded by girls. It kind of broke my heart. When he appeared on tv shows, it gave me an idea of how well he grew up and it made me proud. I never forgot about him even for a second. Why? Because I guess I really love him." You looked up at Chelsea.

     "Does that make sense?" You asked her. Chelsea had a blank expression and was just staring at you. She shook her head and ruffled your hair. You neatly fixed your hair and looked back at her.

     "He really became a complete jerk though! Ugh it's just impossible that the sweet and gentle Shin Dongho that I knew so many years ago has changed completely. Maybe it's the puberty at work or he's just a complete jerk by nature." You stabbed at your food again. "Meenah, aren't you going to eat your food? If you are, then quit abusing it." Chelsea took the fork away from you and stuffed a piece of bread in your mouth. 

     "I'm just...taking my....anger....out....on the food...instead of....hurting an....innocent...bystander." You muttered inbetween bites. You swallowed the bread and sipped your milk. "Meenah-ah, are you scared to go back home?" Chelsea asked while she bit off a piece of her cookie. "A little bit. Oh! I'm such a genius. Chelsea!!! Will you pleaaaaaaaase come over to the house with me?" You grabbed Chelsea's arm and whined. "Pleasee!" You gave Chelsea the best puppy dog eyes that you had. You made sure to make your eyes sparkle by making your eyes watery. 

     Chelsea laughed out loud and several students gave her weird stares. Chelsea brought her laughter down to a chuckle and finally took a deep breath. "Don't ever do those puppy eyes again!" Chelsea punched your arm playfully and rubbed the laughter tears from her eyes. "Aish you really are cute." You giggled and put her chin on your hands. "Chelsea Hayaki, aren't we the same age? You're acting as though you're like 2 years older than me!" 

     Chelsea tilted her head and changed the subject. "I'll come home with you this time but you're going to have to learn how to deal with Dongho yourself. I don't want to be on an idol's bad side, arasso?" 

     You clapped your hands together and threw around your arms like a drunkard, mentally. You smiled and said in your most cheerful voice, "Gomawo, Chelsea! Jinjha neomu neomu gomawo!" You went over to Chelsea's side of the table and gave her a back hug. When you looked up, you saw Dongho standing by the door shaking his head. He noticed you looking at him and he gave you a smirk.

     "What an idiot." 


Oh oh oh~ Updating this late at night just for you guys ^-^ Enjoy <3 Thank you to all my wonderful subscribers, viewers, and commenters so far <3 To all my future ones, I hope you enjoy it ;) (/^O^)/ Rawr. Good bye <3 I'M SORRY I MADE DONGHO A TOTAL JERK BUT REALLY. HE'S MY ULTIMATE BIAS SO DON'T MOB ME OMG I'M SORRY. Don't worry. He won't stay a b*st*rd forever.