"Dedicated Kiss-Me"

So We Meet Again

     "Oppa!" You exclaimed, looping your arm through Dongho's. Dongho looked down at you and smiled. Sheepishly smiling, you rested your head on his shoulder and tightly hugged his arm. 

     Jumping onto Dongho's back, he carried you towards a window and sat down on a chair. You giggled and kissed his adorable chubby cheeks. 

     "Dongho-ah! I got to hold a Guarneri violin yesterday!" You cheerfully bragged.

     "Oh did you?" Dongho asked, raising an eyebrow. You frantically nodded and smiled even wider, remembering the delicate feel of the rare violin on your chin and the way the bow gently moved across the strings. The cheerful Gavotte duet was still ringing throughout your mind. Dongho looked at your face which was deep in thought but he only shrugged. 

     You suddenly kissed Dongho's cheek and showed him your famous eye smile that he missed oh-so much. Dongho ruffled your hair and smiled. 

     Dongho's phone started to vibrate and he took it out of his pocket. He frowned.

     "You have a schedule, don't you?" You guessed. Dongho nodded with a sad expression. Faking a smile, you kissed his cheek and got up from the chair.

     "It's okay! I'll get going now!" You exclaimed, trying to sound as cheerful as you could. Dongho could still sense the disappoint in her voice though. He knew how much you hated to seem selfish. Dongho smiled and waved at you as you exited the house. 

     With your hands stuffed inside your pockets, you turned the corner and walked aimlessly around the streets. You ended up in the usual small and cozy cafe and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. Seating yourself at a seat by the wall, you peacefully sipped your hot chocolate and stared out into space. 

     Suddenly, you felt your body being pressed up against the wall. A bruise formed from the sudden force and you snapped your head to your left to see who had pushed you.

     Fanclub members.

*

     "May I help you?" You asked, raising an eyebrow and scooting as close to the edge of the table as you could. The fanclub members smirked, blowing on their nails and picked out the dirt. In your head, you mentally puked and slapped them across their milky white skin. 

     The one closest to you calmly shoved a picture into your face and you had to blink a couple of times to readjust your vision. You mentally facepalmed yourself and knew that this was going to happen sooner or later. Scandals. This was so obvious.

     "---and? It's a picture of me hugging one of my best friends. Is there anything wrong with that?" You said, trying to sound as cool and calm as possible. In reality, you were actually panicing. There are no words to describe the wrath of a crazy fangirl and what they can do at all. The fangirls laughed as if you had cracked the most funniest joke ever.

     "Don't joke around with us. You know exactly what we want." 

     "I'm kinda blank here," You sarcastically said. One of the members scowled and was about to get up and hit you before the 'leader' held her back. The 'leader' crossed her arms and put on a serious face.

     "If you don't want us to show this picture to Dongho and make him misunderstand the whole situation, then you better get your little off and leave quietly. Preferably out of the country," she snapped, making a face at you as if you were a pile of trash. 

     You scoffed. I was already going to do that anyways without you telling me. You frowned and got up, making a gesture that you were about to leave. The 'leader' got up and grabbed her wrist, her eyes suddenly softening. 

     "P-please leave. We all idolize Dongho so much and there's no way to describe our love for him. We know that you've known him your whole life but---please. We can't stand the fact that Dongho is taken!" 

     You turned your head to the side and stared at the floor. 

     "Gyu Won unnie---" a middle school girl whispered to the 'leader'. Gyu Won's eyes were wavering and they were pleading you.

     "Look, I know what it's like to be a fan that feels like way but---do you think that I don't love him as much as you guys? If not more? I couldn't stand 10 years without him and I---" Your voice cracked and you were on the verge of tears. "---I-I---if it makes you guys feel better, I was already going to leave silently anyways. You don't know the pain that I receive every day from all of your threats and harsh words. It hurts and I don't want to be a burden to U-Kiss. I can't be the cause of their drop of success."

     Gyu Won bit her bottom lip to stop them from quivering. You turned around and headed for the door. Placing one hand on the handle, you turned your head and gently smiled. 

     "If I can leave knowing that U-Kiss has such dedicated fans, I'll be happy. Even if they hate me, it's alright. It makes me feel warm inside. Even if I leave this way and Dongho ignores me for life, at least I will always know that there are fans like you guys to cheer him up with your fan chants. Thank you," You said softly, giving one last smile before exiting the cafe.

     Your eyes unknowingly filled with tears and you quickly wiped them away. You took one last glance at the cafe and ran straight home to your penthouse. 

     You entered the empty house and tiredly collapsed onto the couch. You had already discussed everything with your family and threatened them not to reveal a single word to Dongho. After you leave, your parents and Minwoo oppa would move to a large mansion that was at a closer distance to the company building. 

     You would be missing your parent's remarriage wedding but your parents reassured you that it would be alright. Sighing, you grabbed a pillow and lazily threw it across the room. 

     "I only have less than two weeks left before I leave but I don't want to leave!" You groaned, messing up your hair in frustration. "I'm going to spend every last minute that I can with him---to make up for everything because I'll be leaving him once again." 

     You walked into your room and looked at all the picture frames mounted on your drawers and desk. You grazed your thumb over one of them and smiled.

     "I'll miss you,"


Major.writer's.block.

And I've been so busy >u< PLEASE DON'T HATE ME AN UNSUBSCRIBE. IS THIS GETTING BORING?! ;~;