"Unexpected visit"

So We Meet Again

     You stared at your computer screen with a blank expression. You weren't sure if you were supposed to be happy or scared. You were getting more mentions than you'd ever think you'd have in your whole entire life. You covered your eyes and sighed, closing your laptop. Hugging your large teddy bear Chun Hee gave you, you walked to the balcony and looked down at Seoul and its many buildings.

     You breathed in the familiar air and laid down on the wooden platform in the middle of the balcony surrounded by flowers. The large exterior of the balcony gave you a cozy and peaceful feel to the whole penthouse. You stared up at the passing white puffs of clouds and smiled. It was pretty quiet and peaceful so far up and away from the bustling noises down in the streets.

     You sat up and put the bear on your lap, hugging it from behind. You started to sway from side-to-side and thought about random stuff. Your life had been quite hectic after Dongho's company had revealed to the whole world that you were dating Dongho. Many were understanding but there was still that large portion of people who hated your guts.

     Most girls at your school were thankful that you wouldn't try to seduce Min Woo and never bothered you about Dongho since they themselves had reached the conclusion of knowing that they had no chance. Even the most craziest of the fangirls had a sense of understanding. You were really thankful. 

     Everywhere you went though, there would be fangirls and some would try to hurt you but most only badmouthed you. You had gotten used to the badmouthing but didn't let it affect you and your studies. You sat up and grabbed the Yale brochure that you hid under the platform. Opening it up, you skimmed the text like you always did since you had read the brochure millions of times already. 

     "I wonder if Dongho will be mad if I tell him that I want to go to Yale---" You muttered, clicking your tongue. You tilted your head to the side and brought your knees up against your chest. You rested your elbows on your knees and flipped through the brochure again. You smiled seeing the medical section of the brochure.

     "They should be sending home my results soon," You stuffed the brochure back under the creaks of the platform and went back inside. You jumped onto the leather couch in the living room and was buried under the large stuffed animals and pillows covering every square inch of the huge couch. 

     Plugging in your earphones, you closed your eyes and tried to forget everything that is currently happening in the world. You slowly slipped into a deep and calming darkness, your favorite songs blasting through every corner. You curled up into a fetal position and got yourself comfy on the couch. Your mind suddenly became blank except for the lyrics of the songs and you quickly fell asleep.

*

     Awoken by the sound of Dongho's rapping in your ear, you grunted and rolled off the couch. You squeezed your eyes together and yanked the earphones off. You rubbed at your eyes furiously and turned to lay on your stomach. You opened one eye and checked the time, immediately closing your eye again. 

     You had slept for three hours and there was no point in doing anything. Everyone was busy and you had nothing to do. Your mom was somewhere in Belgium with your dad doing some work for the company. Kimchi and Dongho both had schedules. Chelsea was doing an interview of some sort and Chun Hee had a basketball competition in Osaka. 

     You sighed and reluctantly pushed yourself off of the fuzzy carpet. You lazily washed your face and fixed up your hair. Throwing on a hoodie and jeans, you grabbed a random Gucci backpack from your closet full of Gucci things and jumped out of the house. You locked the door and rode the elevator to the bottom. Bowing to the front guard, you cautiously made your way outside and rode a cab to the center of the city. 

      With nothing to do, you strolled around the streets and went window shopping. There was a heavenly aroma in the air and you found yourself wandering into a calm bakery away from the busy noises of the afternoon. People were tucked away in corners either reading their newspapers/books or chatting away silently with their companions. 

     You walked up to the counter and ordered a macaroon, eclair, several cream puffs, and a cup of coffee. "Thank you," You sang, bowing and taking your bag of french pastries. You slid into a booth in the wall and took out the macaroon in a rush. You bit into the delicious pastry that you were craving for the longest time ever. 

     Smiling, you took out your phone and acted as though you were busy to not look like a loner. Without you noticing, someone slid into the seat across from you and ate his food while watching you in amusement. 

     You felt somebody's presence in the booth and you slowly looked up. Flailing your arms, you fell off of your chair in shock. He chuckled, bringing you up to your feet and brushed your clothes. 

      Teenage girls and woman in the cafe all turned their heads and had their eyes fixed on him. Some were drooling and/or in a daze. You politely bowed and sat down in your seat. Some girls recognized you and glared at you with the most vicious eyes. Their stares felt like daggers to the back of your head and you felt like shrinking down to the size of an ant.

     "Lovely to meet you here, isn't it?" Min Woo asked, putting his chin on his hand and staring straight through your soul. You slowly nodded and inched your face back a little so he wouldn't notice. 

      "Wasting your time away, aren't you? Shin Dongho must be at a schedule." He said, taking a sip of his coffee. You nodded again and nervously bit your eclair. Min Woo chuckled, sitting back. 

      Your phone started singing Tick Tack and you almost fell off of the seat again but Min Woo caught you in time and laughed. You sheepishly smiled and picked up your phone.

       "What is it?!"

      "Sweetie! Your father and I think that you should stay at Dongho's house for a couple of days. It'd be dangerous for you to stay in the penthouse for such a long time by yourself and the maids haven't been hired yet!"

     "D-Dongho's house?" You stuttered.

     "Yup! Have fun! Bye sweetie!"

     Your mom hung up and your phone was still against your ear. Min Woo closed your mouth that was hanging down and put your phone into your bag. 

     "Looks like you have to go somewhere. I'll see you in school next week." He said happily and waved. You bowed in a daze and walked out of the bakery. 

     You arrived at Dongho's house and used your key to go inside. Throwing your backpack and shopping bags onto the table by the door, you trudged upstairs to your old room and fell onto the bed. 

~~~

     "Yah! Hyung! For our break, how about we have a sleepover at Dongho's house?!" Kevin exclaimed, shaking Soohyun's arm. Soohyun squinted and thought about it.

     "Yeah! We should!"

     "It's been forever since we've been to Dongho's house!"

     "That'd be a wonderful idea!" The members said excitedly. Dongho's shoulders drooped down and he lowered his head, shaking it. "Dongho-ah! Let's do it, huh? Hmm?" Kiseop persuaded, nudging him with his arm. Dongho sighed and reluctantly nodded. The van burst into happy yells and woops from the members and all Dongho could do was sigh and sigh. 

     U-Kiss waved goodbye to their manager and ran into Dongho's house. Dongho entered last and glanced at the table next to the door. "Isn't that Meenah's backpack?" Dongho muttered, furrowing his eyebrows and staring at the table. He quickly ran upstairs and opened up the door to his room. Empty. He hesitated and went to your old room. Taking a deep breath, he slowly peeked inside the room to see you knocked out on the bed. 

     He chuckled and shook his head. Dongho went downstairs to see that s had raided his refridgerator and were now in his living room watching tv. He snarled at them and jumped on top of Hoon. 

     "You guys better be quiet! Meenah came over and is sleeping in her old room right now so shush it!" He scolded, playing with Hoon's hair. The members slowly turned their head and looked at Dongho with those eyes. Dongho understood and punched the person closest to him in the arm. 

     "Aisht! I'm just going to call Chelsea over here so she can protect Meenah from you freaks!" 


Keke...kekekeke...hehe...heh ._____. I don't know where I'm going with this story honestly xD Winging it :) It'd be sad to finish it up so soon so I guess I'll drag it on a little and add some bits of drama here and there. Just trying to keep it fresh, you know ;)