Preview

So We Meet Again

A/N: Because of AFF's problem, the preview has been deleted therefore I shall write a preview different from the last one ^^ (The actual reason is because I didn't save the preview anymore lololol so---new one :3)

 

     "Unnie! Do you have a boyfriend?" The little girl asked, tilting her head and putting a finger against her dimple. You chuckled, ruffling her neck-length mushroom hair. 

     "Unnie has the best boyfriend in the world, Yuki." You replied with a gentle smile on your face. You looked around at the bustling airport where you had stumbled upon this adorable little girl who had gotten lost in the middle of the airport and decided to stay with her until her guardian could find her. The both of you had gotten pretty close actually---I mean, it's a little girl. 

     "He must be really good if unnie likes him so much!"

     "Of course. He's wonderful."

     "Does unnie love him?"

     "L-love? I guess I---" 

     A high pitched squeal interrupted the rest of your words. A woman, probably Yuki's mom, burst through the crowd and ran up towards Yuki. The little girl was snatched off of her seat and spun around in a cirle in the air. 

     The mom turned to you and smiled, bowing. "Thank you so much, young miss! I asked around everywhere and they said that my Yuki was seen with you! Thank you for keeping her safe!" 

     You smiled, politely bowing in a calm manner. "It's not a big deal. I had fun spending this short time with her. Oh and Yuki, I do." You winked, softly saying the last two words that only Yuki would be able to understand. 

     Yuki beamed, jumping out of her mother's arms and bounded up to you. Throwing her arms around your waist, Yuki squeezed you tightly and craned her neck all the way back to look up at your face. "I hope unnie and oppa lasts a long time!"

     You laughed, bending down to kiss her cheek and ruffled her hair up once more. 

     "I hope so too," You whispered in her ear. Yuki grinned and skipped back towards her mom. Yuki's mom thanked you once more before grabbing Yuki's hand and scurrying along. 

     Chuckling, you pulled out your phone from your back pocket and punched some numbers in. You said something incoherent into the phone and without waiting for a reply, you turned off your phone and grabbed all of your luggage. 

     Within seconds a black car slide in front of the entrance into the airport. You threw all your luggage into the back seat and quickly got into the passenger seat. 

     "It has sure been a long time, young mistress." The driver said, driving farther and farther away from the airport. 

     "Indeed it has. 4 years passed slower than I thought it would but I'm back now, at least." 

     The car fell into a deep silence with only occasional beeping sounds from the car's securit system. A question suddenly popped into your head. "The others don't know that I've returned except you, am I right?"

     "Yes, young miss. I made sure to keep it from everyone. I'm sure everyone will be surprised and happy to see you." 

     You smiled and looked out the window. In just 4 years, Korea had changed so much. More buildings were being built and the ones that had already been there seemed to have grown even taller. 

     "I just hope he is happy to see me,"


To all that is curious, the sequel's title is Glad To See You Again!