"Step-by-Step"

So We Meet Again

     Dongjin caught you and turned in a circle, making you both laugh. "Dongjin oppa! Omo I haven't seen you in forever! I really missed you." You pouted and he pinched your cheeks. Dongjin smiled at you and asked, "Have you stopped crying now? You know Dongho...him and his cold personality. Now THAT hasn't changed." You looked down and then at the door. 

     "Oppa...why can't he remember me?" "Yah, I don't know either. Just give it time and he'll eventually remember." Dongjin ruffled your hair and pecked you on the cheeks. "Oppa, has to go now. Don't be too depressed! Now go to school before you're late."

     You gave him a smile and followed him downstairs. When Mrs.Shin saw you coming down the stairs, she ran and hugged you. "Omo omo omo Mi Ran-ah! Are you alright? Omo I'm so sorry! Aishht the temper of that boy! Aigoo your eyes are way too puffy omo I am really sorry. Please don't hate Dongho too much though!" Mrs.Shin kept on fussing about your eyes and face and you giggled. "It's alright! Dongjin oppa cheered me up. I think I can go to school now...I'll try to avoid Dongho oppa as much as I can." You told her as you took the uniform off the table.

     "Aigoo, okay. If he makes you cry or upsets you from now on, just tell me or Dongjin, got it?" You gave her a bright smile, nodded, and ran upstairs to change.

     When you arrived in front of the school gates, you took a look around at everything and was just amazed. "So this is what a Korean high school is like.." You murmured to yourself. You looked around and finally spotted the homeroom teacher standing outside waiting for you.

     "Annyeonghasayeo!" You did a 90 degree bow and smiled, flashing your straight and white teeth made with 4 years of torturing braces. "You must be Jung Mi Ran. Welcome to the school! Please follow me." The teacher turned around and walked off. You hesitated and then quickly ran to catch up with her. "Um...Teacher..." You paused. "I'm Teacher Wu." You let out a little 'ahh' and then said, "I prefer to be called Meenah. Jung Meenah. It's my American name!" 

    Teacher Wu stopped in front of a classroom and looked at the door. "Uh, Teacher Wu...aren't you going to go inside?" You asked curiously. She opened the door and walked inside. When Teacher Wu walked inside, everything became silent and everyone scurried to their seats. "Good Morning Teacher Wu!" Everyone recited.

     There was some tension in the air and realized that she must be those teachers that everyone is afraid of. You stood outside the classroom waiting patiently until you were called inside. It was such a different feeling than in the States. You started to kinda miss your school and friends. The school where everyone loved you...you were missing it a lot, actually. 

    "Attention, everyone. We have a new student here today. Her name is Jung Meenah. She's all the way from the States so treat her nicely if you don't want to be punished." Teacher Wu looked over at you and gestured you over. You were nervous and hesitated. Teacher Wu gestured harder and you took a deep breath. One step at a time, you slowly walked into the classroom and went next to Teacher Wu. 


Short chapter again. I'M SORRY T^T

I really am.... Oh I PROMISE that I'll make a longer chapter next time! Seriously. I promise. I've just been procrastinating a lot...so yeah..XD But I have my medical studies that I've been putting off lately too. Aishtttt just enjoy this chapter while you can :3 Bye~ I love you my readers <3

Me no gusta silent readers. Subscribe and comment. Rawr ;)