"Can We Stay Like This A Little Longer?"

So We Meet Again

[Many years ago]

     Chelsea sat down in the park under a cherry blossom tree and sighed. "Atashi totemo tsukarate iru!" She complained, opening her book. She bent her head back and rested it on the tree. She stretched her arms out in front of her and closed her eyes, not bothering to even look at her book. She loved the heat from the sun on her face and here and there, the soft breeze that would cool her down. Chelsea puckered her lips and sighed again in exhaustion. "Taikutsu eimasu..." 

     She started rocking her head side-to-side, bursting with boredomness. "I want to move to another country! Japan has gotten so boring!" She yelled in frustration. She threw her arms and legs all over and ruffled her hair. She took a deep breath and stopped. She was really bored. Like, really bored. 

     "Maybe you should be an exchange student to escape then." Chelsea heard a voice say. She looked up and her eyes beamed with happiness. "Chun Hee! Wah~ I haven't seen you in forever! Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Kimi-chan right now?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. The dark brown haired boy called Chun Hee, chuckled. He walked over and slumped down next to Chelsea. "Hayaki-chan! You know that I'm going to go back to Korea soon, right?" He said. Chelsea nodded and put her chin on her knees. "Does that mean that you'll be leaving behind Kimi-chan?" She asked him. 

     Chun Hee sighed. A part of him wanted to say no but the other part was undecided. He had a mission to complete before leaving. It took him years to warm up to Chelsea Hayaki. Now, it would be a perfect time. "Chelsea, why don't you really think through about being an exchange student? If you're always so bored!" Chun Hee exclaimed, looking up at Chelsea's face. She laughed and pushed his head away. "Shirane~" 

     Chun Hee looked towards a tree without Chelsea looking and knew that the person that he wanted to be there, was there. He advanced his face towards her and pushed his lips onto hers. Chelsea's eyes widened with a mixture of shock and fear. She tried pushing him away but Chun Hee wouldn't budge. She tried wiggling out but that didn't work either. His lips were locked onto hers. Chelsea caught something running away and she recognized who it was right away. She pushed Chun Hee off of her and ran after the person. "Daito! Daito! Daito! Wait!" She yelled, tears flowing out of her eyes. "Daito! It's a misunderstanding! Daito!" She fell on her knees and buried her face into her hands. She couldn't stop crying. Chun Hee planned it! She trusted him! He planned it! Why?! 

     Daito was Chelsea's love. Sure, he WAS her best friend's boyfriend but they broke up long ago. Liking him was okay, right? She didn't seduce him or anything! But Chun Hee. Why? Did he have something for her? Chun Hee has Kimi-chan, though! This was all confusing Chelsea. Chelsea was still crying by herself on the ground and she decided that she had to leave. She couldn't stand it anymore. This boredom and soon-to-happen drama. She wanted to get away from it all. 

     "This was revenge. For a friend that loved you so much, but you completely ignored him. Thanks, Chelsea Hayaki." She looked up. Chun Hee walked away with a smirk on his face.

~~~

     "Hyung!" Dongho yelled. "It hurts!" Minwoo let go of Dongho's arm and sat down on a bench. He had a smirk on his face and he looked like he was getting ready to hear something amusing. He was. "Hy-hyung! What's with that look on your face? Hyung!~" Dongho stuttered. Your brother chuckled and ruffled Dongho's hair. "I see you still have that soft side in you." Minwoo said, crossing his arms. "Minwoo hyung! I do not!" 

     "Then why do you seem so scared of me? Hah." Dongho pouted and sat down next to Minwoo. "You don't live with that girl and your mom anymore?" He asked. Minwoo laughed and shook his head. "Shin Dongho! Stop being so mean to my little sister! Stop acting like you don't remember her. You obviously do because how could you get such a girl like that and a hyung like me out of your head?" Minwoo said with a shame-on-you look. Dongho sighed. "How did you know that I was acting?" Minwoo laughed even more at Dongho's cluelessness. 

     "I was trained by the CIA, for your information." Dongho just nodded and bent his head back. 

"Why are you being so mean to Mi Ran? Aren't you supposed to make her still like you, and not the other way?"

"Hyung! I have my reasons."

"If you still want to be able to call me hyung, then be nicer to Meenah."

"But hyung! I thought you didn't like having a little sister and that you hated her!"

"Because you were there for her. To take care of her and make her happy."

"Eh?"

"You were her happiness. Our mom was busy half of the time and I was just a bad brother."

"Well...."

"Be nice to her. I really love her and I wish that I could help her with stuff but you're all that she has next to my mom."

"Hyung, what if I don't want to?"

"If you won't show her the love that she was supposed to have, then I'll no longer be in your life and you don't have the right to call me hyung. We'll be strangers."

"Woah! Minwoo hyung! Isn't that a bit too harsh?"

"With the cocky and harsh behavior that you've been showing to my dongsaeng, no. It's not."

"Then I'll only do it because hyung is my role model."

     Minwoo smiled and patted Dongho's head. "Good boy." Dongho sighed and shook his head. "Me and Mi Ran used to be so close ages ago but that's all changed. I won't start out where we left off, you know!" He snapped. Minwoo smirked. "Not like I'm asking you to be all lovey dovey towards her. I'm just asking you to be nice. You being all lovey dovey with her will only happen with my permission!" Minwoo teased. Dongho's mouth dropped and he punched Minwoo's arm. "Hah, hyung. Your arms are as built as always!"

~~~

[Chelsea's POV]

     I took out my phone and pressed 2. "Oh, Chelsea baby! You haven't called me in a long time. What's up?" Zico asked. I sighed and sat down on a chair. "Remember the guy that I told you about? The one from Japan that's Korean?" I asked. I heard Zico humming and thinking. "Ugh. The jerk that hurt my baby? The one that goes to your school? Yeah, I know." He said. I smiled hearing his reply but it quickly disappeared at the thought of him. 

"Can you come over?"

"Your house? Sure. Anything for my baby when she's sad."

"Yah! Don't call me baby and just hurry up and come over."

"Hehe, okay! Just, don't call the other idiot over or else I'm going to run away with you!"

     I giggled. "I got it! Now hurry and come!" Zico hung up and I smiled to myself. He always manages to make me smile in some way. I heard a knock on my door and ran over to open it up. Zico jumped and picked me up and twirled around with me in his arms. "My baby! I haven't seen you in forever!" Zico exclaimed. I hit his back, trying to get down. "Yah! Oppa! Put me down!" Zico shook his head and ran around my living room with me over his shoulders. I gave up trying to stop him and laughed. After what seemed like an eternity, he put me down and I sighed and smiled. 

    "I made my baby smile again! Zico is happy now." He stated, pumping his fist in the air. I giggled and tightly wrapped my arms around him. He did the same and he rested his chin on my head. "Chelsea, what happened between you and the jerk?" Zico asked, brushing my hair with his fingers. I took a deep breath and put my face deeper into his jacket. "Baby, won't you tell me?" He pouted, obviously trying too hard on his puppy eyes. I held back my laughter like a pro.

     "He's good friends with Meenah! MY Meenah! I don't want Meenah to get involved with that jerk but there seems no way to stop her. She doesn't know anything about him at all. He's such a fake!" I yelled, letting all my anger out by squeezing Zico. I used all my strength but he showed no sign of pain. That's my Zico! 

     He patted my head and dragged me over to the couch. I snuggled up into a ball and leaned towards Zico. He hugged me and I smiled. I haven't been this comfortable in so long. "Your house smells like vanilla. Did the ahjumma use new air freshener?" Zico randomly asked. I laughed at his random question but shook my head. 

     Zico nodded his head and hugged me tighter. I felt so safe in his embrace. I also felt safe in Changjo's and I love them both. Who do I pick? 

"Watashi wa mosukoshi nagaku kono yo ni taizai ai"


Please excuse my limited Japanese ;________;

OH SNAP. LONG CHAPTER FOR ONE (/^O^)/  CHELEBRATION (/^O^)/  c whut i did dere? ;) :3 

This is for all the readers that have been dying to know what happened between Chun Hee and Chelsea <3 No. I will not make Chun Hee the bad guy. NEVER TOT I WILL NOT LEAN TOWARDS THAT DIRECTION ;____; How...did I think of this...OI :3 There's going to be some surprises that you would not expect in the future...just saying :) MORE DONGHO AND MEENAH MOMENTS? OH SNAP. FUUUUUUUUUUU YES. BECAUSE MEENAH IS ME AND YEAH :3 lolol :3 ^O^ In my imagination xD Lalalala....

Maybe I should try my fail Latin on the next chapter .___.

IU'S YOU AND I. OH SNAPPPP~ Been listening to it all day :) Dongho and IU moment...I can't imagine that :3 *cough cough because it huts too much cough cough* LOL :D