"Marriage?"

So We Meet Again

     Grinning, you dragged both Jongup and Dongho into a random store and started throwing random clothes into their arms. You ushered them into their dressing rooms and shouted out commands to them. You heard their frustrated groans in the dressing rooms and silently giggled to yourself. One by one, they went back and forth between the dressing rooms to show you the outfits.

     You denied half of them and they grunted in frustration. Laughing, you paid for all the outfits and happily skipped around the busy mall. The two boys followed right behind and only chuckled in amusement at your childish behavior. You pushed the both of them into a store, ordering them to find random stuff for you. They obeyed and didn't notice you when you quietly slipped away. 

     You cutely scurried into a large craft store and giggled in an evil manner. Quickly buying all the things that you need for your little 'project', you rushed back to the store that Dongho and Jongup were in before they noticed you had gone missing.

     A bunch of dresses, skirts, and hoodies were piled high in their arms. You laughed at their interesting selections. "You guys seriously have no sense of fashion!" You giggled, hitting their heads. Jongup pouted, making you pinch his adorable cheeks.

     When all of you were done randomly shopping, you drove back to your penthouse and secretly stashed away all the items that you bought in the craft store. Dongho and Jongup dropped 15 shopping bags at the front door, hitting their backs and letting out loud sighs.

     "Yah! Next time, carry your own shopping bags!" Dongho complained.

     "Half of those bags are yours, my dear ahjusshi!" 

     Jongup bit his lip to stop himself from bursting into laughter. You winked at him and opened the door into the penthouse. The second you guys entered, Dongho ran towards the couch and literally flew onto it. Jongup chuckled at the sight of his hyung and decided to sit on him.

     "Oi, aren't you guys going to help me with the bags?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. They both shook their heads and got comfortable on the couch. In less than a minute, the two had alreay dozed off. You rolled your eyes and smiled. You pushed all the bags into the penthouse and shut the door. 

     Sitting cross legged on the floor, you spread out all the shopping bags and sorted them out so you could differentiate between whose bag was whose. After all that boring work, you skipped towards the kitchen and tapped your chin. You looked back at the two boys sleeping on the couch and silently laughed. "They're so cute," You whispered, taking the kimchi and leftover rice in the fridge out. 

     You dumped all the rice and kimchi into a pan and went on to make kimchi fried rice. The strong, spicy smell got to your eyes and you wiped away a tear. Turning off the stove, you scooped the rice into individual bowls and left them on the table with a thermo-net over them.

     Ding~

To: Meenah

From: Kimchi sunbae

Meenah-ah, I don't know
how but your grandfather
just contacted me to
tell you to come by the company.
I think something might have 
happened so hurry along!!
Quickly!

     You frowned, glancing up at Dongho and Jongup peacefully passed out on the couch. Not wanting to interrupt their rest, you quietly drove to the company in a hurry. You clipped your fringe up and ran into the building to see your grandfather pacing back and forth in the front lobby. You let out a deep breath and kept your calm while walking towards your grandfather.

     "Kimchi oppa just texted me saying that you needed to see me. What is it that's so urgent and why didn't you just contact me yourself?" You asked him with hard eyes.

     "Let's go up to your office to talk," 

     "Y-yes grandfather."

     Worriedly, you followed your grandfather and sat down on the couch across from him in your office. You gulped, looking into your grandfather's soft, brown eyes. Your lips started quivering and the look your grandfather had on his face told you to calm down. You obliged and calmly took a deep breath. 

     "It's about your parents, Mi Ran."

     "My parents? What is it?!" You asked, slightly raising your pitch.

     "They're considering getting remarried." 

     "WHAT?!" You burst out, jumping up from the sofa. Your grandfather was slightly shocked from your reaction and flinched. You bit your bottom lip and struggled to take long, deep breaths. Biting your cheek to stop yourself from causing any damage, you forced your shaking legs to sit back down onto the couch. 

     All the Korean in your head flew out and in English you asked, "Granddad, why?" Your grandfather shrugged with uncertainty, getting up and sitting next to you. He draped an arm over your shoulder and soothingly patted your arm. You leaned your head against your grandfather's shoulder and sighed. You weren't really against them getting remarried but why so sudden?

     "Has oppa been informed yet?" You asked.

     "He should have by now," 

     You slowly nodded, taking everything that had just happened into your head and carefully processing it. Without another word, your grandfather left the room. You puffed out your cheeks and sighed, falling onto your back on the couch. 

     There was a slight knock on the door and you strained your neck towards the entrance. In came Secretary Jang with your mouth partly covered by a thick binder.

     "Director, these a-are the progress reports so far. You have been asked to review them." She said, inching towards you. "Also---your oppa is going to return in a couple of days," With that the secretary hurriedly left the office after placing the binder on your desk.

     You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. 

     "So tiring!"


Meep =w= Procrastination at its best xD