Embarrassed

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 9~

Embarrassed

(Never seen anyone lookin' so HAWT next to a washing machine before!)

Suga and Taehyung finally reached the car park. Taehyung was feeling kind of bad about letting his sister get taken by the security guard, but she deserved it in a way. She messed up so many dates for him already, including the one he had today, and it was incredibly embarrassing having to tell the girl that his sister needed to see him, which was why he had to cut it short. Noticing that the two hadn’t caught up yet, Suga stopped Taehyung as they waited next to the car.

Seohyun and Jungkook were walking together further behind. Seohyun did feel sorry for Jungkook who was the victim of the situation, but it wasn’t as if she had forgotten what he was actually like, as clearly displayed to her at the party and in the minutes they spent unromantically ‘making out’ in the mall. Remembering how Naeun was so upset in the morning made Seohyun remember just how much she disliked him, even though it wasn’t showing. Seohyun wanted to put him in his place, and now was the perfect opportunity.

“This doesn’t mean anything” Seohyun said, still walking with Jungkook who was putting his arm around her neck for support initially, but was now doing it casually as if they were dating.

Jungkook looked confused by what she said. “Huh?”

Seohyun took in a deep breath, trying to prevent herself from getting too angry when she was cast back to what Jungkook did at the party. “I’m only helping you because it was my fault you got punched… I still don’t like you” Seohyun stated bluntly, making Jungkook snigger.

“Look,” Jungkook said, stopping suddenly as Seohyun looked at him in anticipation, “me and Naeun were never dating, so if you ‘don’t like’ me because of that then chill, babe.” Jungkook then slid his hand down to Seohyun’s waist as he began walking again.

Seohyun wasn’t pleased with his response though and stood still, crossing her arms. “You can’t just do that to people! My sister really liked you, and what you did at the party was disgraceful!” Seohyun said in a scolding yet reserved manner.

Jungkook clicked his tongue. As much as he wanted to keep his cool image, he did want him and Seohyun to be on good terms, and the only way he could do that would be by apologising, which wouldn’t be so bad considering it was just the two of them. But then again, the word ‘sorry’ wasn’t in Jungkook’s vocabulary. “OK, I won’t treat your sister badly again” Jungkook said, word by word, patronising Seohyun.

Seohyun wasn’t happy with his attempt to apologise. “No, you won’t treat anyone badly again, say sorry”

Jungkook grunted and looked at anything but Seohyun. “Sorry” Jungkook admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

Seohyun still didn’t look pleased though. “You should be saying that to Naeun, not to me” she said as she continued walking to the car park.

“You told me to say it!” Jungkook said, confused by Seohyun’s actions.

Seohyun smirked. “I just wanted to hear you say it to me” she replied, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes.

Jungkook didn’t mind this view of Seohyun, as he got to admire her body. Seohyun was one of the most attractive girls at the University, and Jungkook would agree with that statement. Her and Jimin both liked Seohyun a lot, but since Jimin called ‘dibs’ on her first in their math class, he told Jimin that he could ‘have’ Seohyun, but now Jungkook wanted her more than anyone else. No girl could quench Jungkook’s want for Seohyun, and that was saying a lot considering the list of girls he had been with was long. Even Naeun who was argued to look very similar to Seohyun couldn’t. Unlike other girls at the school though, Seohyun dressed suitably which could not be said for girls like Kim Hyuna who wore very revealing clothing. Either way Jungkook could admire her, especially today when her shorts moulded her perfectly, and her top clung to her delicious boo-

“C’mon slowpoke!” Seohyun shouted cheerfully as she had reached the door to the car park. “Close your mouth or you’ll swallow flies!” she giggled to herself as she went through the door to be greeted by Suga who was not a happy bunny.

“Take your sweet damn time. Jeez, it’s not as if I have a life too,” Suga said, opening the door for Seohyun.

Seohyun tried to smile to make up for her taking so long. “Sorry, is it OK if you can give me a ride back? I will be qu-“

“Fine, and I need to have a word with you,” pointing to Jungkook who was lagging behind a bit.

Seohyun left through the door fast as she couldn’t help but be scared of Suga. He didn’t show a lot of emotion whenever she saw him, making her unsure whether or not he even had feelings. Seohyun went to Suga’s Range Rover and sat in the back, noticing Taehyung was sitting in the passenger seat in the front.

“Oh, do you want to sit in the front?” Taehyung asked Seohyun. He didn’t think that Seohyun would be going with them considering he knew that Seohyun didn’t like many of the members in BTS other than him and Jin, or at least Jin now that she watched him punch Jungkook. Seohyun got travel sick sometimes, so he was only being considerate by offering her the front seat.

Seohyun shook her head, but when she realised he couldn’t see her, realised she had to talk. “It’s fine, thanks for offering though” she replied, smiling at him when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter