Lazy Girl

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 17~

Lazy Girl

 

Yoona was walking down the road to go to Seohyun’s house. It was 11AM, and Yoona was completely pumped about seeing their new dorm. For almost a year their group had been living in one of the worst dorms on campus, mainly because of Mr Lee Soo-man. He was the headmaster at the University, and while you’d think, what with Sunny being his niece, that the girls would be given the best dorms, it was the other way around. He had to treat Sunny worse than everyone else at the school to make sure he didn’t seem biased, hence why he had purposely given them the worst rooms, which were the smallest and oldest. Now that they had rebuilt it though, it was certain to be the swankiest place on campus.

The walk to Seohyun’s house was always enjoyable in Yoona’s opinion. Seohyun was so lucky to live in such a nice district, even though she was always self-conscious of her house being small compared to other students at Dongguk University. With Seohyun living further away from central Seoul, Yoona was able to admire the nature around her on the way to the house. The weather had improved a lot also, with little to no traces of rain left from the night before. Walking along the concrete pathway, Yoona soon saw her destination in sight.

Earlier this morning, Yoona had asked Seohyun by text if she was ready for her to come over, but after receiving no reply for some time, she grew worried. Seohyun was usually awake before everyone else, so why was today any different? 11AM with no response seemed a bit off in her opinion. The webcam incident made her curious too. She remembered seeing what looked like a boy’s chest for a split second before Seohyun shut the laptop, cutting the call off. Why would Seo Joohyun be hanging with a boy though? Yoona must have been seeing things, but after getting no replies to any of the texts afterwards made her get a bit frustrated. Was she going crazy? Going up the pathway, Yoona looked up to Seohyun’s room as she usually would for some reason. To her surprise, the curtains were still closed.

In fact, Seohyun and Jungkook were still fast asleep. Seohyun never slept in this late, but this was usual for Jungkook, who tended to wake up late in the afternoon on weekends when he didn’t have work or University. The light from the sun seeped into the room through the small gap in the curtain and landed on the bed covers, but nothing had disrupted the two. Naeun on the other hand was wake, but was still unwilling to leave her room.

“Seo Joohyun!” Mrs Seo shouted, making Seohyun immediately sit-up in bed as if she had heard a gunshot. Jungkook on the other hand sat up slowly, grunting as he had never been so disturbed so violently by his hyungs even while he rubbed his face.

Mrs Seo had been calling Seohyun nicely since Yoona had arrived, who was now waiting downstairs in the kitchen once Mrs Seo had made her coffee. Calling her daughter 3 times, she got no response, causing her to get a little annoyed. Seohyun was usually attentive, and it wasn’t as if Yoona’s visit was unplanned. Mrs Seo was somewhat disappointed seeing that her daughter was being so lazy, as well as the boy who was sleeping next to her. Mrs Seo was also creating her own false assumptions as to why the two were sleeping together, and why they were up so late.

Looking to her window, Seohyun saw that it was already daylight. “Omo! Mianhae.” Seohyun apologised, seeing her mother’s notorious ‘unimpressed’ stance, which involved her putting one hand on her hip as she leaned to one side as she stood beside the door.

“Yoona is waiting for you.” Mrs Seo informed Seohyun, calming herself down a little.

As much as Mrs Seo liked Yoona, they had very little in common. Yoona was always looking through the house for photo opportunities on her Polaroid camera, and the subjects they had in common were very limited. She also found Yoona to be very stiff when they talked, and although she was happy with her polite manners, she would prefer it if she was a little more lively. Not really wanting to go back to the ground floor to keep Yoona occupied, Mrs Seo reluctantly proceeded down the stairs.

Once her mother had left, Seohyun quickly got out of bed, feeling incredibly guilty. Her mother had scolded her two days in a row now, and she hated it. Yoona would also be wondering when the hell she was. Seohyun hastily went over to her dresser and got out a white top along with a white pair of shorts, and of course her other essentials. She also got a blue denim jacket to wear on top of the top so she didn’t look too boring. Going into the bathroom, Seohyun put on some makeup, brushed her teeth, and styled her hair so that it was straight. Naturally, Seohyun’s hair was like that, so it didn’t require much effort. A few minutes l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter