Be Happy

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 28~

Be Happy

 

Seohyun placed her hands on either side of her face in shock. “I have to go back to finish it.” she said to herself, looking at nothing in particular as she was too busy worrying whether or not she’d have enough time.

“Can you go with Seo, V?” Suga asked, picking up the basket Seohyun had put down. “I have to finish buying food.” He added, getting out an extensive list Jin had given him earlier from his pocket.

“I told Seolhyun and the rest of the girls that I’d buy them snacks though.” He responded.

Suga glared at Taehyung, telling him off with his eyes. How could he pass up the opportunity to go back with Seohyun when he had feelings for her? Suga knew that Taehyung was handling the situation badly if he ever wanted to be with Seohyun.

Seohyun looked to Suga and saw his expression, not sure why he was firing daggers at Taehyung. “I can go by myself, Yoongi. Thank you for being considerate.” Seohyun thanked him nicely with a bow, trying to smile, but she couldn’t help but feel a bit hurt by Taehyung’s rejection. Suga responded with the same smile.

“Seo, if you wait-” Taehyung began even though Seohyun had already turned to leave. He was going to propose waiting for him to give the snacks to AOA.

“Have a nice night.” Seohyun interrupted him, not wanting to hear anymore as she left through the automatic doors.

Suga turned to watch Seohyun leave, waiting for the doors to close behind her so she couldn’t hear him. “What the was that?” Suga asked accusingly, squinting his eyes in disbelief as Taehyung began to feel guilty.

Seohyun walked past the courts, hearing a massive roar when Dongguk University had won the match. Looking over, she saw AOA in their yellow and blue uniforms having a big group hug as they celebrated winning the match. Looking in the audience, she also caught a glimpse of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were sat next to Chanyeol and Kai, close to Chorong and a few other members of A-Pink who were all celebrating. Naeun was nowhere to be seen though.

Nevertheless, Seohyun continued on her way, trying not to pay too much attention in case jealousy got the better of her as Seolhyun’s name was being chanted by many people. Although her feelings for Taehyung were constantly changing, she couldn’t deny that his mention of Seolhyun broke her a bit. Why was he sending her mixed signals? Seohyun thought that he liked her, but maybe not so much anymore. At least Suga seemed to agree with what she was thinking, as seen by his facial expression when Taehyung said no to walk her back. Wanting to get back as soon as possible, Seohyun began to fast walk.

Seohyun didn’t need anyone to walk her back though. She was a strong, independent woman who could do with some alone time for a while.

“Seohyunnie! Wait!” A familiar voice shouted sounding out of breath as their fast footsteps on the gravel got louder. “Whoa! You’re so fast!” He complimented, looking over at Seohyun who he was now walking next to, not looking very impressed. “Were you trying to ditch me?” he asked with a hint of sadness when she wasn’t as happy as usual.

“No-”

“I knew you would never do that to me,” Jimin stated happily with a grin as he took Seohyun’s hand in his, lightly swinging it. Seohyun was the nicest person ever in his opinion. There was a silence as Jimin admired Seohyun’s face with a bright smile plastered on, without her realising. “When we play tomorrow, make sure you come alone, otherwise it won’t be as fun!”

“Jimin, I’m not in the mood.” Seohyun said depressingly, too busy thinking about Taehyung, and mainly the work to pay attention.

Jimin looked to see that Seohyun wasn’t herself as he stopped swinging his arm. “Is my Hyunnie OK?” he asked with concern.

Seohyun sighed when she realised she killed Jimin’s happy mood. “I haven’t done my project which is in for tomorrow morning…” she said, sounding sad.

Jimin raised his eyebrows. Seohyun always did her work in the classes he did have with her, especially Math where he had the pleasure of sitting behind her, meaning he could stare at her beautiful black-

“Minnie?” Seohyun asked when he hadn’t replied, which was a sign concern when it came to Jimin who tended to talk a lot.

“Sorry,” Jimin snapped out of it as he got carried away. He couldn’t wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter