Superstar

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

~Superstar~

 

As Taehyung stormed out the room, Yuri sat up and turned to Jungkook with wide open, appalled by his behaviour towards his ‘friend’. “Jungkook, that was horrible!” Yuri scolded seen as Taehyung looked even more upset by his words that only worsened matters. The remaining group continued with their small conversations, while Tiffany was busy telling off Taeyeon in the kitchen.

Jungkook was unaffected Yuri’s rage as he gave her a smug look, and then continued his conversation with Namjoon.

To enforce her point, she looked to Jin for backup who was paying attention to the TV which was on with low volume, and had been the whole time they were playing their drinking game, which hadn't lasted long enough to make any of them drunk (except Sooyoung). “Jin.” Yuri muttered harshly to get his attention without being too loud with a frown.

Jin’s eyes wondered around the room as he tried to understand what Yuri was talking about. Once he noticed her tilting her head towards Jungkook, he understood. “Jungkook, apologise to Taehyung.” He ordered, even though he never usually did that. He would tell s what to do, but never acted as the mediator in their arguments unless they involved him. They teased and fought all the time, but he had to do what Yuri wanted if he wished to remain on good terms with her.

Jungkook abruptly stopped his thrilling conversation with Namjoon and looked to his elder with a ‘ please’ face. “Fine, I’ll look after baby Taehyunggie.” Jungkook scoffed, getting up from the couch and adjusting the bottom of his shirt.

“That was easier than I thought it would be.” Yuri whispered to Jin with a smile who smiled back, slightly bemused as to why Jungkook gave in so quickly to him and actually did what Jin asked.

Jungkook noticed their little ‘moment’ together as he was still fixing himself. “Get a room.” He said, sounding disgusted.

Jin and Yuri’s eye contact was broken, as they both became somewhat awkward as Jin coughed into his fist.

“I thought you were sharing a room with Jin?” Yuri said smugly as Jungkook usually would if he came up with something good to say.

Jungkook hated how Jin had told him that they would be sharing a room earlier, but wasn’t sure if he actually meant it. If he shared a room with Jin, then he’d actually have to make his bed, and maintain a clean bedroom. He’d also be woke up to his annoying alarm at stupid o’clock in the morning every day. He was stumped for a comeback, and could only think of terms like ‘’ to wipe that look off Yuri’s face… He knew that probably wouldn’t go down well, so decided to just leave with a fake laugh so that he looked as though he didn’t care, even though he did.

Walking to the front door which was still open, Jungkook went to slip on his trainers because Tiffany had forced him to take them off before entering. Speaking of Tiffany, she walked quickly over to him with a large white bag filled with the takeout him and everyone else had eaten earlier. That was the only reason BTS visited GG’s dorm tonight, which was a rarity even before the new dorms were built.

“Jungkook, can you tell Taehyung to come and talk to Taeyeon?” she asked out of breath, even though she hadn’t walked far. She obviously wasn’t use to exercise even though her figure said otherwise, unless it was because of the tiring debate she was having with Taeyeon about Taehyung.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he held onto the wall to make sure his other foot was securely in the shoe. Before he could answer, Tiffany added: “Oh, and can you put this in your bin? Ours is full.” She requested, holding out the white bag with a smile.

“Do I have to do everything?” Jungkook asked with a hint of annoyance, snatching the white bag off of her.

Tiffany gave an eye smile as she was happy to have pissed Jungkook off. “Thanks, bae!” she exclaimed sarcastically, making Jungkook internally puke as he hated those teenage slang words that had no use existing. ‘YOLO ‘ and ‘on fleek’ were two more of them, but he did like ‘swag’ quite a lot.

Jungkook was about to exit, but sensed that Tiffany had stopped, which she had judging by the absence of footsteps. “Bring Seohyun back too!” she said slightly louder so that he could hear. He couldn’t be bothered to do any of the Tiffany had asked him to do, but he felt inclined to since he had a nicer side at heart. He then shut the door behind him, and entered the lift, pressing floor 1 to put the trash bag in one of the large bins outside, after all he didn’t want the dorm to smell for the next week.

He could remember Tiffany and Sooyoung complaining about how the dorm building had a curfew, meaning that if anyone wasn’t in by midnight, then they’d get locked out. It was still almost an hour until midnight, but god forbid having to sleep in the library or somewhere else. If he or any of s planned to leave, they came up with the idea of propping the front door open slightly so that they could still get into their dorms after one of their ‘nights out’.

Meanwhile, Seohyun knocked onto BTS’ front door. After bidding goodnight to Bomi, she decided that it would be only reasonable to see if Taehyung was OK. He would have done the same, so there was no harm in just checking on him, right?

The door opened after a while, revealing Jimin with ruffled hair as he looked half asleep. He didn’t seem to have his eyes open either as he itched his eye with his other hand that wasn’t holding the door open. “You could have used your key card…” He said wearily and with a slightly croaky voice.

It was apparent to Seohyun that he probably hadn’t noticed it was her. “Sorry, Minnie. Were you asleep?” she asked, checking the time to see that it was quite late.

Removing his hand from his face, Jimin was happily surprised to see Seohyun, as he expected it to be one of s. “Seohyunnie!” he greeted, “I don’t mind if it’s you,” He added with a grin, suddenly full of energy as his voice returned to normal, “come in.”

As Seohyun stepped in and stopped looking at Jimin, he quickly checked to see if he looked OK to make a good impression. Flattening his hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter