Not Alone

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 10~

Not Alone

 

For the rest of the journey Taehyung decided to put on some random trot medley as he sang along to it with the window open, making Seohyun giggle at his silliness as the other two passengers judged him. Suga did ask Jungkook he didn’t get involved in the singing considering he usually did, but he had an image to maintain in front of Seohyun. It was unknown to everyone other than BTS that Jungkook in reality was just as childish as V, but he just never showed it around others. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were the worst at their dorm, always annoying their hyungs. The thought of Taehyung having a girlfriend was still lingering in Seohyun’s mind though.

While Seohyun had nothing against Hani, she did sit on the ‘ table’ (as labelled by Tiffany and Hyoyeon) along with the notorious Kim Hyuna and her gang. Hani and Seohyun had never talked much, other than the time when Seohyun mistook her for Sooyoung at the cafeteria, meaning that Sooyoung didn’t talk to Seohyun for a whole week out of anger. Seohyun thought she wasn’t as pretty as Hani either, as shown on the list of ‘Hottest Girls’ at Dongguk University, where Seohyun ranked 16th and where Hani held 4th place. The list was a ‘tradition’ at the university where all the boys would vote for five girls who they believed to be the most attractive. Sunny was a strong objector to the list and was trying to get it removed, but most people just thought she was jealous of the other girls because she would always rank below sixty. Seohyun couldn’t help but feel envious of Hani, especially seeing how funny Taehyung was acting now.

Seeing that Seohyun was enjoying Taehyung’s singing made Jungkook slightly annoyed. What he was trying to do clearly hadn’t worked, and his comments had no effect on Seohyun’s opinion of V. He just wanted to get back home so that he didn’t have to deal with witnessing the scene, which was something he had never wanted before. Jungkook’s family were fortunate, but he didn’t get along with his father very well, and while his mother was occasionally nice, she tended to have mood swings, meaning he never knew what the situation would be like by the time he got home. The two could either be arguing, kissing, or doing other things. Because of that, he spent most of the weekends either at Jimin’s house, Jin’s house, or at the dorm. He used to go to Taehyung’s house, but the Kim family recently banned him after he was caught looking through Taeyeon’s underwear.

“V, we’re here” Suga said, expecting V to leave the car already and go into his house. Being too engrossed however, he was still singing along to his music. Suga then turned off the stereo. “V, we’re here!” Suga shouted, causing Jungkook to jump a bit.

Taehyung pouted. “But the song hadn’t finished!” he replied, sounding like a small child, making Seohyun laugh a bit.

Suga was too tired to play along though “Just, go and get Tiffany’s dog out the back.”

Taehyung continued to pout, not forgiving what his hyung had done. “Fine, I’ll see you on Monday!” he said suddenly cheerfully to Seohyun and Jungkook, giving them both high fives from the front seat as he then got out the car.

After getting Prince out the back he dashed through the gate to his house and waved back at the rest of them.

Suga rolled his eyes “I swear, that kid will never grow up” he said to himself.

Seohyun heard him though. “I think he’s cute!” Seohyun replied, making Jungkook wonder what Taehyung had that he hadn’t.

Suga sniggered. “You wouldn’t be saying that if you lived with him most of the time, he’s a pain in the ” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter