Look At Me

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 21~

Look At Me

 

“… He’s in deep .” Jungkook said, looking at the ground as him, Seohyun and Yoona waited beside Mr Lee’s office, leaning on the wall.

After thinking about it, what Taehyung had done wasn’t a good move at all. With his reputation already damaged (because of Jungkook partly), him threatening Kyungsoo wouldn’t go down well with Mr Lee at all. Mr Lee had somewhat of a soft spot for Do Kyungsoo as well, always hinting that him and Sunny, who was his niece, would make a good couple. This meant that Mr Lee would probably take the matter very seriously, and give Taehyung one of the worst punishments on offer.

“I’m tired.” Yoona said to nobody in particular as she yawned rather loudly, not forgetting to cover up though.

After waiting for ten minutes, there was still no sign of him. Seohyun thought about just leaving him and going to the fountain to see her other friends.

“I need a wee.” Yoona said out of the blue, pouting to Seohyun. Whatever Yoona was feeling or thinking, she would usually make it known to everyone else.

Seohyun sighed. “You went before we came.”

Seohyun knew that this was a common thing for Yoona. Yoona would drink over five litres of water a day to make sure her skin was in perfect condition at all times. The only consequence of this was that she needed to use the restroom regularly, and when she needed it, she needed it.

Seeing that Yoona was struggling by doing a bit of a dance, Seohyun gave in. “Fine. We will stay right here.”

“Please can you come with me?” Yoona asked, putting on her best aegyo.

“I need to wait for Taehyung.”

“I can wait for him.” Jungkook chimed in.

Seohyun turned to Jungkook. “I doubt Taehyung wants to see you.”

“And you think he wants to see you?” Jungkook asked, more of a statement than a question.

Seohyun came up with an idea. “I know! You can take Yoona.” She said, prodding Jungkook’s chest.

Jungkook looked over to Yoona who was blinking cutely at him. Yoona would love it if Jungkook escorted her to the restroom, even if Jungkook was rude to her sometimes.

“No way.” Jungkook answered plainly, creeped out by Yoona’s strange nature.

“Pretty please~” Yoona asked, standing in front of Jungkook who she was looking up to with a smile.

“Awww,” Seohyun said, “How can you say no to that?” she added jokily, making Jungkook look at her with a confused look.

Jungkook sighed. “Fine…”

Jungkook wanted to delay going to his new dorm for as long as possible in case his whereabouts the night before were questioned. He didn’t mind giving an answer, but wanted Taehyung to be there to witness it.

“Yay!” Yoona jumped. “Let’s go!”

Seohyun couldn’t help but try to hide a laugh. “Good luck!” she shouted to Jungkook who was walking next to Yoona.

“Thanks.” Jungkook waved back to Seohyun, knowing that Yoona could do no harm. Well, that was what he thought until Yoona suddenly clung to his arm tightly as they walked together.

Seohyun giggled a bit at the scene, however stopped when a figure stood in her way.

“Hey, Seo.” Luhan greeted, smiling a bit.

Seohyun’s eyes widened when she didn’t expect to see him. “Hi, how was your weekend?” Seohyun asked, being as friendly as ever.

“It was great,” Luhan said, trying to find the right words as he adjusted the strap on his backpack. “We have a meeting tomorrow morning by the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter