Let Out the Beast

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 20~

Let Out the Beast

 

Taehyung parked the car in the student car park, which was pretty much empty other than a few random cars which looked far more extravagant compared to Taehyung’s Toyota Corolla 2015. Most of the students were quite fortunate, so their parents would spoil them with luxury cars which were incredibly expensive. Taehyung didn’t see much of a point in buying a super expensive car though, and neither did Taeyeon whose car was inexpensive. Everyone awkwardly got out after Tiffany’s music had been switched off along with the engine, knowing that Taehyung wasn’t his usual self.

Jungkook kept the door open for Seohyun as she shuffled out of the car. Seeing Jungkook’s smug face made her all the more annoyed with him. “Don’t be sad, Seo. You can sit on my lap next-“

“Stop it, Jungkook,” Taeyeon said, making Jungkook snigger. “Wait, Taehyung!” she then shouted, seeing that he had already began walking towards the reception, so she quickly tried to catch up.

Although Jungkook was pretty cocky and didn’t mind being rude to Taeyeon, he didn’t feel like testing her now that she was already having to deal with Taehyung who was refusing to talk. He didn’t want to make her even more annoyed. The remaining three then started walking to the main reception to get their dorm key cards as Tiffany ran ahead to reach Taeyeon.

“I’m so excited!” Yoona exclaimed, skipping beside Seohyun. “Can we sleep in the same room, Seo?” she asked, looking to Seohyun for an answer which she hoped would be yes.

“Sure.” Seohyun replied, making Yoona clap rapidly.

“Who the gets excited to go to University?” Jungkook said judgingly to Yoona, causing her to stop being excited and shrink behind Seohyun who was in-between the two.

Seohyun sighed seeing that she had to answer. “Our dorms have been rebuilt.” She informed Jungkook.

“Ours have too, but I’m not excited.” Jungkook said bluntly, making Seohyun confused.

Only GG’s dorms were being rebuilt to her knowledge, so why were Jungkook’s?

“That doesn’t mean you should use bad words…” Yoona said quietly, intimidated by Jungkook even though she was a few months older than him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at Yoona harshly. “You know, we’re at University, not kindergarten.”

“Hey.” Seohyun defended, holding Yoona’s hand when she thought that Jungkook was being a little mean.

Jungkook laughed. “Sorry, I forgot you were dating.”

Yoona and Seohyun weren’t dating, and that was the first time she heard anyone even say that.

Remembering back to the car incident, Seohyun wanted to know what it was that Jungkook had on his phone. “What did you show Taehyung?” she asked curiously.

“It was nothing, babe.” Jungkook answered cheekily.

“Tell me, he seems upset.” Seohyun reasoned.

Jungkook pretended to think for a second by looking up and putting his hand on his chin. “Hmmm… I can’t remember.” He answered, finding himself funny.

Seohyun thought of a good comeback. “Can you get your phone out so we can check?” she asked with a fake smile, knowing that Taehyung had thrown it out of the car. Yoona and her giggled when Jungkook couldn’t think of a decent response.

Going through the automatic doors, the three stood behind Taeyeon, Tiffany and Taehyung who had already arrived and were in a conversation with the receptionist.

Upon seeing a particular someone, the receptionist’s face lit up. “Seohyun!” Do Kyungsoo exclaimed, not expecting her to be there as he stood up from his chair happily.

“Hi, Kyungsoo.” Seohyun replied, not as excited as him though.

Taeyeon sighed. “Can you give us our keys now?” she asked, bothered by something.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “Baekhyun will be back in a second.” Kyungsoo said, not willing to hand over the keys to their new dorms.

“What’s this dude’s problem?” Jungkook asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to answer Jungkook. “Baekhyun wants to talk to me, so Kyungsoo won’t give us our dorm keys until he’s back.”

“ this.” Taehyung said, reaching through the small glass doors between him and Kyungsoo and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. Kyungsoo’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter