Soulmate

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 24~

Soulmate

 

“They were talking about Seohyun!” Yoona insisted as her and Jungkook were walking to the reception area where Mr Lee’s office was.

Jungkook wasn’t interested. “So?”

“They were talking about how she was with someone on Insta-something!”

Yoona was banned from any social media by her parents who said it would ‘poison her mind’. It did pay off though, as Yoona did receive good grades. She was just a bit out of touch.

“You mean Instagram?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

Yoona nodded quickly. “Yes!”

“That was me.” Jungkook said proudly. It wasn’t very often a guy could say they managed to kiss Seo Joohyun, let alone have any proof of it.

Yoona was puzzled. “What do you mean?”

Jungkook smirked. “We made out in the mall.”

Yoona gasped. “You and Seohyun? You mean, my Seohyun?”

Jungkook laughed. He was sure Yoona had a thing for her. “Yeah, it was hot.”

Yoona hit Jungkook as hard as she could. “No you didn’t!”

“Yeah I did, look.” Jungkook said, digging into his pocket for his phone… Which he then remembered had been thrown out of the car by Taehyung.

“Look at what?”

Jungkook huffed. “I don’t have my phone anymore.” He planned on paying Taehyung back later for that.

“See! You’re lying! Seohyun wouldn’t do that with you.” Yoona said, as she squinted to try and get Jungkook to agree with her.

“,” Jungkook said suddenly as he stopped in place. “Give me your phone.” he ordered, putting out his hand.

“Why? Do you want to snog me so you can take a picture!?” Yoona asked.

“No!” Jungkook said quickly.

“Then you can’t have it!”

Jungkook was really confused. “Wait, what?!”

Yoona pouted. She actually wouldn’t mind it if Jungkook took a picture of them snogging. She wasn’t very good at expressing herself though, as to Jungkook it seemed as though she hated him, when in actual fact she really liked him.

“I get it, I’m not pretty enough for you…”  Yoona sounded upset, giving Jungkook her cell phone which was a flip phone from six years ago.

Jungkook was going to comment on how old her phone was, and question her about what she meant, but he needed to make a call to his employer. He had missed work, meaning that he had to apologise if he wanted to keep his job even though he despised it.

Walking off in a huff, Yoona continued going to the reception area where she thought she would see Seohyun. As she walked, she wondered why she couldn’t get a boyfriend. Was she really that bad? At a party when she was asked about her first kiss, she said it was probably with her dad, making people laugh at her for not having kissed anyone other than her family members before. How were most of her friends dating boys, and how come Seohyun (if Jungkook was telling the truth) was able to kiss the boy she liked. Yoona was fed up, and remembered back to the deal her and Seohyun made in fifth grade where they agreed that if they were both single at the age of thirty, then they’d get married. Yoona was waiting for that day already so that she could say she’d kissed someone before. Even if it was a girl.

As Yoona turned the last corner to go to reception which was to the left of the corridor, she saw Yuri and Jin who were outside the reception looking like a couple. Yoona was going to approach the two, but they looked so happy together. Why would she join the conversation if she’d only get laughed at fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter