My My

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 11~

My My

 

Since Naeun left the tennis courts, she ignored everyone who tried to talk to her. She even blanked Yuri who she was the closest to in GG other than Jessica who had sadly moved to the US. Bomi and Hayoung tried their best to catch up to her, but they decided to stop. From experience, A-Pink knew that Naeun just needed time if anything happened that emotionally affected her. This was something for her and her sister to sort out, and as much as they wanted to help, they knew that it would only make things worse.  Leaving Eunji, Chorong took the remaining members back to her house where they planned to watch movies together.

As Naeun got closer to the house, she was just hoping that she could get inside and lock herself away in her room. Her mom would be at home by now since it was getting on into the evening, and it would soon be getting dark, being why she ran all the way home. Naeun absolutely hated staying out late, even if it wasn’t that late anyway. She was always fearful of strangers robbing her or attacking her for no apparent reason, and being alone made the fear even worse.

Getting to the last block, she saw Seohyun, holding hands with Jungkook who were both running towards her… What? Naeun couldn’t even process what was happening. Why on earth would Seo Joohyun, her sister, be holding hands with Jeon Jungkook, the guy who treated her like dirt and allegedly cheated on her the whole time while they were dating? After all, Seohyun was the person who kept telling her to stop dating him, so why would she of all people be with him? Although she thought that the picture must have been of someone else, she was almost certain now that it was of them, as the two were clearly together now and looked to be wearing the same clothes as the people in the picture. How could her sister do that? Was she just trying to get Naeun to break up with Jungkook so that she could be with him? Why are they so heartless?

Naeun then stopped just outside the house as the other two ran up to her seeming completely fine. Seohyun was saying something to Jungkook who looked uninterested with what she said, and almost reluctant to go with her.

Getting a suitable distance however, Seohyun’s expression changed, seeing how Naeun had obviously been crying minutes before with her puffy eyes and sniffling nose. Seohyun still wanted to go ahead with what Jungkook and she had planned though, and she just assumed that Naeun was upset because she was seeing Jungkook for the first time since they broke up. Seohyun didn’t know just how bad the break-up was though, and just imagined the two having a simple conversation where Jungkook probably made the decision for them to stop seeing each other.

Noticing how Jungkook wasn’t going to say anything himself, Seohyun had to speak for him. “Naeun, Jungkook just wants to tell you something,” Seohyun calmly spoke seeing that Naeun seemed completely shocked upon seeing Jungkook. Seohyun pushed Jungkook forward a bit to prompt him to speak.

“Hi, Naeun” Jungkook opened, not getting much of a reaction other than a stern stare from her. Once Naeun heard him speak, tears starting to brim in Naeun’s eyes, remembering how that voice was the voice that treated her like .

In fairness, Jungkook knew himself that he had treated Naeun badly, and he knew that she didn’t deserve it. Naeun just wasn’t the girl for him. Jungkook wasn’t the kind of guy who would just display his feelings freely though, so he pretended that he wasn’t thinking that. He just had to do the minimum so that Seohyun could stop labelling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter