Boy In Luv

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 8~

Boy In Luv

 

Seohyun was distraught. She did not believe what she had just witnessed Taehyung do. Ever since she knew him he had been nothing but nice to her and her friends, even though they knew he was in a gang. BTS which stood for Bangtan Boys were a group of seven guys, including V, Jungkook and Suga along with the goofy ‘J-Hope’, Rap Monster who was a total , Jin who was surprisingly nice even though he was the leader, and Jimin who Seohyun disliked even more than Jungkook for the reason that he constantly .

The look on Taehyung’s face after he had punched Jungkook was totally different as Seohyun had seen it. He wasn’t the cheesy grinning and childish Taehyung she remembered, but instead looked very angry with his teeth gritted. She couldn’t help but feel sorry for Jungkook for once over the misunderstanding, and feel scared of Taehyung. Seeing him like that brought back bad memories, and Seohyun absolutely hated violence unless it was necessary, as it was in this instance.

Looking at Jungkook, who was now sitting next to her after the second punch he received from Taehyung, had a bad nose bleed and would probably get a bruise on his face too. Seohyun hastily looked through her bag to get tissues to help clear away the blood, patting his nose as he just grunted.

“I’m so sorry! I should’ve said something!” Seohyun apologised quickly, trying to make it up to Jungkook before he could get annoyed at her, after all, she was the reason he got punched and felt completely responsible.

Jungkook’s brain clicked, but nobody noticed it. He was testing V, and knew from the incident that what he planned was working. A seemingly genuine smile then appeared on Jungkook’s face as he looked at Seohyun, making her confused since that wouldn’t be the usual reaction of someone who had just been punched in the face twice and was now talking to the causer.

Waiting until Taehyung had received Prince off Tiffany and was giving his attention to Seohyun and him, Jungkook placed his hand on Seohyun’s thigh to calm her down since she was visibly upset by what had happened. “It’s fine, babe. It’s my fault,” Jungkook said, looking up at Taehyung and smirking.

“It’s not! It’s my fault, I’m really, really sorry,” Seohyun replied, still dabbing Jungkook’s nose as she turned to Taehyung and Suga, “can you get me some more tissues?” Seohyun asked, directing the question at Suga who wasn’t as bothered about the situation after seeing the two get punched all the time. Taehyung and him had caught on by now that Tiffany didn’t mean it when she said that Jungkook drugged Seohyun.

“Why would I have tissues?” Suga asked.

Taehyung then got out a pack of tissues from his pocket which had ducks on them and gave them to Seohyun who took them reluctantly from him. While that simple transaction seemingly didn’t seem very important, Taehyung was extremely offended. Why did Seohyun ask Suga for tissues first? Why not him? Seeing Jungkook and Seohyun so close to each other definitely didn’t help thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter