Talk Talk

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 3~

Talk Talk

 

Seohyun saw Taeyeon’s car pull up on the drive. Before she decided to leave, Seohyun wanted to make sure that Naeun wasn’t left by herself, and wanted to ask Naeun’s friends if they could look after her and try to cheer her up. Scrolling through her phone, Seohyun found that out of all Naeun’s friends she could only trust Bomi with looking after her. After trying to call her she was put straight to voicemail. While she understood that people wanted to rest on Saturdays, it was already almost 10AM, which boggled Seohyun who was used to waking up at 6AM every day to do her own thing. The only other person who Seohyun could rely on was Chorong.

While the two didn’t see eye-to-eye, Seohyun didn’t hate Chorong enough to be rude to her face, but there was certainly underlying tension. Knowing that none of the other members of her sister’s group were suitable candidates for Seohyun to open up to, she decided to call Chorong. She only got her number from when her and her friends were doing prank calls, which she felt incredibly childish for doing, especially when Chorong hadn’t been directly mean to her recently. “Hello, who is this?” Chorong asked from the other end of the phone sounding drowsy and slightly confused.

Seohyun pretended to sound in a good mood so that she didn’t come off the wrong way. “Hi Chorong, it’s Seohyun. I was just wondering if you could come and take Naeun out to tennis with you and the rest of the girls. She hasn’t been acting herself since the party last night.”

Chorong suddenly sounded more interested and shocked Seohyun with her change in attitude. “Hi Seohyun. Why, what happened? Did she get into a fight or something?” she asked with concern.

“No unnie, she is just upset about her love life. Can you come over soon? “ Seohyun replied, trying hard to come off as pleasant by using formalities.

“Of course Seohyun. I was getting bored of sleeping anyway. I will be over in a bit with the other girls…”

There was an awkward silence. Chorong was thinking of things to say while Seohyun was getting opening the door to let Dubu back in. She then stubbed her toe on the door and her breathing quickened.

“So, how have you been? We haven’t talked in so long.” Chorong asked with genuine interest.

The sound of Taeyeon’s horn was then heard by Seohyun telling her to hurry up and go already. “I have to go, thanks for agreeing to see Naeun.”  Seohyun then put down the phone, sounding distressed. Anyone would have thought she was upset. After putting Dubu on his leash, Seohyun locked the door behind her and went to Taeyeon’s red, convertible mini which had the hood down. Tiffany was giving Seohyun one of her famous eye smiles. “Hey Seohyun!!  Hop in before Taeyeon blames everything else on you.”

“Wae? What do you mean?” Seohyun asked.

Tiffany then looked at Taeyeon who was wearing her infamous poker face. “Taeng here was just saying how she is going to blame you if Taehyung is found dead.” She said teasingly.

Seohyun gasped. “Unnie, don’t say things like that!”

Taeyeon gave the evils to Seohyun. “Well I wouldn’t have said it if you hadn’t taken your sweet damn time! What if he has left the mall by now?!” Taeyeon sounded incredibly pissed off.

Tiffany then laughed. “Calm down, kid. I doubt your brother will have disobeyed you. He wouldn’t dare do that, right?”

Once Seohyun got in the back of the care with Dubu, Taeyeon began to reverse off the drive. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Taeyeon asked with gritted teeth.

Tiffany slapped Taeyeon’s thigh. “You know exactly what I mean Taeyeon. He was almost as bad as that Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter