Boomerang

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 18~

Boomerang

 

“I can’t believe you!” Taeyeon raged at Taehyung as the group got out of the car.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “It was just a joke!” he defended himself, causing Tiffany to giggle as they shut the car doors and proceeded to Seohyun’s house.

The whole car ride to Seohyun’s house was filled with ranting on Taeyeon’s behalf. After Taehyung had dobbed her in at the mall, stating to the guard that it was her dog, she and Tiffany were both banned completely for the next month from even setting foot there. Although Tiffany was miffed as well, she found it fun to watch Taeyeon get annoyed with her brother, since their arguments were exhilarating in her opinion.

Taeyeon’s eyes furrowed as she pointed a finger accusingly at her brother. “It was a joke? You think having your sister detained for 2 hours was a funny?!” she yelled, prodding at his chest.

Taehyung gave up. If he and his sister kept talking back at one another, then they would get nowhere considering the strong-minded Taeyeon would never give in. Deciding to ignore his sister’s latest statement, he rang the doorbell.

“Yah, you’re just going to ignore me?!”

“Yup.” Taehyung answered bluntly, not even giving her any eye contact.

Before she was able to release another burst of rage, which was evident by her mad facial express, the door opened to show Seohyun, grasping Yoona tightly behind her by the arm, looking slightly uncomfortable.

“Hey,” Seohyun said happily, looking even more so upon noticing Taehyung who she didn’t expect to see. “Thanks for coming to get us.” She added, seeming hurried for some reason.

“You ready to go?” Taehyung asked.

As the girls were moving into their new dorms from now on, they had all packed a suitcase with all their belongings inside it. Seeing that Yoona and Seohyun both had theirs behind them, he assumed that they were, but was just making sure.

“Yes!” Seohyun responded cheerily.

“But I need a wee…” Yoona said, pulling back on Seohyun’s force.

Seohyun then turned to give the death glare at Yoona. Yoona wasn’t sure why Seohyun was acting so strange, but as they waited for Taeyeon and Tiffany, she seemed anxious to leave. Even when she asked to use the toilet before Seohyun had immediately dismissed her request.

Taeyeon broke into a smile when she heard Yoona’s childish vocabulary. “We can wait. Is your mom in, Seo?”

Seohyun’s face was no longer as bright. She just wanted to leave before something happened. “Yes, why?” she asked, trying not to let her anxious appearance show.

Yoona quickly took off her shoes and ran to the bathroom downstairs which was down the corridor. She felt that her bladder was about to explode any second, so went as fast as possible

“Be quick!” Seohyun shouted to Yoona.

“OK!” Yoona replied faintly as she shut the door to do her business.

Seohyun then turned back to Taeyeon, allowing her to continue with what she was saying. “I wanted to apologise-“

“Do you want me to put your suitcases in the car?” Taehyung asked, interrupting Taeyeon intentionally to try and get her even more annoyed.

Seohyun looked to Taehyung who was grinning cheekily, pretending not to see the glare his sister was giving him out the corner of his eye.

“Thanks, Taehyung.” Seohyun bowed, stepping back to let him in so that he could take the bags easily, putting her hair behind her ear mindlessly.

“Let me help you.” Taeyeon insisted, putting on what seemed like a genuine smile. By natural instinct, Tiffany also followed her BFF into the house.

Taehyung grabbed Yoona’s bag which was much smaller after Taeyeon insisted to take Seohyun’s, which was substantially bigger.

“Unnie, let Taehyung carry it.” Seohyun insisted, stopping her from picking up the suitcase by placing her hand on top of it.

Taeyeon was offended. “You know, just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I’m weaker.” She responded bluntly, snatching the suitcase away from Seohyun.

Despite being one of the shortest girls, Taeyeon was still reasonably strong. She disliked how people underestimated her.

“If you’re sure…” Seohyun said, despite seeing Taeyeon struggling to get the suitcase through the door. The cases did have wheels, but they first had to be lifted out of the house. Tiffany being a nice friend then took the other end to help Taeyeon.

Taehyung was just about to walk through the door with Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter