Danger

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 7~

Danger

 

“Are you OK, Joohyun? You don’t look so good” Taehyung said, placing his hand under Seohyun’s chin and inspecting her face which was as white as a sheet.

Seohyun put on a smile. “I’m fine Taehyung.” She didn’t feel well, but she didn’t want to worry anyone, especially Taehyung who would take any sign of sickness like the plague.

Taehyung then looked curiously at Jungkook, wondering why the two were together. Taehyung had often overheard Seohyun complaining about Jungkook while she was at their house, so seeing them together was strange… Very strange… Especially considering Jungkook still had a firm grasp on her arm.

V let out a slight laugh to make up for the silence. “Jungkook, you might wanna let go of Seohyun now, it looks like your trying to kidnap her,” he said as a joke with a cheesy grin, however Jungkook didn’t even flinch. Seohyun wanted to be out of the situation, but she was too occupied with trying not be sick to say anything in response.

Suga noticed Taeyeon and Tiffany running up to the group. “Oh, God. Not these two…”

“Kim Taehyung! I’ve been worried sick!” Taeyeon said furiously as she pushed in front of Jungkook and Seohyun to point her finger accusingly at him. “And look who you’re hanging round with! I told you never to talk to this boy again!” implying Min Yoongi, or Suga as his friends called him. Suga was a laid back guy, but a bad influence on Taehyung as far as Taeyeon was concerned. He would always skipped classes at school and often got Taehyung to skip them with him.

Suga put up his arms as though he was as though he was about to be arrested. “Hold up! He called me up asking for a lift here,” Suga said defensively. Unlike Jungkook, Suga knew it was important to be nice to V's sister to avoid further conflict, and from experience he knew that it was hard to win a fight with Taeyeon, especially when she was with Tiffany.

Seohyun’s head began to spin while Taeyeon kept scolding Taehyung who by now was uncaring since things like this happened so many times. Taehyung would run away, Taeyeon would find her brother, she would tell him off, and repeat.

Seohyun’s body went limp as Jungkook discovered when she fell onto him, which he did not expect and Taehyung noticed immediately.

Taeyeon got annoyed when her brother stopped focusing on her. “Ya, what are you gawping at!?”

Suga saw that Seohyun was seemingly asleep on Jungkook. “Look, even Seo gets bored of your lectures,” he said jokily, but not even Taehyung laughed, being too concerned for her.

Tiffany already had a dislike for Jungkook even though they had only had a proper conversation for 5 minutes or so. “Don’t just stand there, put her down!” Tiffany ordered.

Jungkook took Seohyun yet again to another couch for the second time. While he didn’t show it, he did care, but he was too frustrated knowing that V and Suga had ruined his chances with Seohyun, as what happened before was the closest he had ever been to having his way with her.

Taeyeon was especially worried which was clearly visible. Checking to see if Seohyun was still breathing she tried to wake her up while the others just watched. Knowing from her Biology classes that dehydration  was the most common factor which resulted in fainting, a thought came to mind. “Taehyung, get my water out my bag,” she asked quickly.

Jungkook was holding Taeyeon’s bag since Seohyun had it when she fainted on him the first time. Taehyung snatched the bag off Jungkook who he currently wasn’t in the best of moods with considering he was acting suspiciously with Seohyun.

Taehyung crouched down with the bag on the floor since it was heavier than usual for some reason. Opening it, he found that there was a small white dog in the top of it. Taehyung’s childish attitude then came into action. “Kyeopta!” Taehyung exclaimed as he hugged Prince with a bright smile. Taehyung had a love for dogs and was good with them, owning one himself.

Suga was puzzled, wondering how the dog had managed to fit in the bag. “God, it’s so ugly,” he said, knowing that the dog was Tiffany’s, wanting to get his own back.

Tiffany’s eyes widened. “ I don’t see anyone calling you cute, and my dog is not ugly!” she said as she turned to Suga.

Suga laughed at her response. “My mom thinks I’m cute~” he replied, trying to do his best aegyo by putti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter