Say Yes

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 26~

Say Yes

 

“What’s even in this thing?” Seohyun asked Yoona about her suitcase which was extremely heavy with a huff, as they left BTS’ dorm and entered the lobby, approaching the elevator to go to their dorm.

Yoona was fascinated with the entire building. It was like a fancy hotel. “Yeah…” she answered mindlessly as the elevator eventually hit floor 4, opening for the two.

Seohyun sighed and dragged the cases into the elevator. “Have you seen the dorm yet?” she asked to make conversation with Yoona who pressed floor 5 where they were assigned.

Yoona was inspecting the ends of her hair to check its condition. “Not yet,” she said, turning to Seohyun with a grin, “but I’m so excited!”

“I hope we get a nice view.”

“Same! I am so happy to be with you this time, Hyun. Yuri was so boring, but you’re not! We get to see each other every day, watch movies until later, do each other’s nails…” Yoona got carried away thinking of all the possibilities.

Seohyun’s smile faded when she realised just what she got herself into. She was sharing a room… with Im Yoona… maybe she should have stuck with Hyoyeon.

The elevator dinged as Seohyun lifted up the cases again and got out, turning back when she saw Yoona wasn’t coming. “Yoona~” Seohyun called sweetly.

“Sorry!” Yoona snapped out of it. As she was about to leave, she remembered something she had always wanted to do. Going back to the different buttons in the lift, she quickly ran her finger down them all, making them all light up. Hastily running out into the hallway, Yoona giggled to herself and clapped.

“Was that fun?” Seohyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes!” Yoona replied, scanning her card and running into the dorms. “Wow! It’s so pretty!”

Seohyun entered afterwards, struggling a bit when Yoona didn’t keep the door for her, meaning she had to get out her own card. The dorm was pretty similar to BTS’. It had the same layout, with the kitchen to the right after the entrance hall, and the main gathering area with a couple of white couches which faced a large TV to the left of the hall. It was very specious and open, with doors that went off into the different rooms located around this main hub.

Yoona popped her head out of one of the rooms. “We’re having this room!”

Seohyun walked towards the room until Yoona popped her head back in, meaning she hastily dashed into the room to check it out. She was just as excited as Yoona, but still wanted to maintain her level of maturity. Entering the room, it smelt brand-new. The carpet felt soft under Seohyun’s feet, and it was a very simplistic design. There was an en-suite bathroom to the right upon entering, followed by two decently sized beds which were divided by a cabinet. The headboard for each bed was against the wall, just like what a hotel would usually be like. Straight in front of Seohyun who was still next to the doorway was a large window, giving a great view of the lake that sat beside the building. Now that it was getting dark, it looked like something out of a movie.

“This is my bed!” Yoona said childishly, jumping on the bed closest to the bathroom since she would have to go all the time. “Are you OK, Hyunnie?”

Seohyun sighed since Yuri even asked her that. “I’m fine, are you?”

Yoona pouted. “Are you sad because of Taehyung?”

Seohyun frowned. “I’m not sad, and why would I be sad about him?”

“Because he was talking to Seolhyun and the rest of AOA.”

“Why would I care?” Seohyun snapped rather too harshly.

Yoona stood up and went up to Seohyun, holding her hands and swinging them. “I know how you’re feeling. Everyone is getting boyfriends now…”

“Whoa! I’m not interested in Taehyung.” Seohyun pulled her hands away seen as Yoona was getting the wrong impression about her relationship with Taehyung.

Yoona pouted. “But, I thought you-“

“That was a while ago, unnie.” Seohyun clarified.

Yoona sighed and played with her fingers. “I wish I wasn’t single…” she huffed. “Are you keeping your promise?”

Seohyun looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter