Sweet Talking Baby

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33

~Sweet Talking Baby~

 

“Hyung!” Jungkook shook Jin vigorously to wake him up as he had been lying in bed, ignoring the constant and annoying noise which was his alarm.

Jin’s blissful sleep was interrupted by the maknae’s exclamation as his eyes shot open with his body which sat up instantly. “What!?” He asked quickly in case there was a fire or insanely large spider which needed to be destroyed (as Jimin would often wake him up for that reason).

“Your ing alarm won’t shut up!” Jungkook replied, sounding incredibly pissed off as reflected by his hand gestures. He then sat back on his bead and dragged his hands down his face to try and compose himself to prevent the noise driving him crazy. He was a heavy sleeper, but the alarm had been going on for over 10 minutes already.

Jin took his phone out his pocket where he had set the alarm and switched it off. He got back so late that he had no time to change, so just slept in the clothes he went out in which meant he still had his phone on him. Jin was still trying to adjust to being awake, so didn’t have anything to say to Jungkook. He just wanted to go back to sleep, but knew that he couldn’t since he had a meeting.

Jungkook seemed calmer now as he had shut his eyes and lay back, despite not being in bed properly. After breathing deeply for a few seconds as his body rose and fell, Jungkook broke. “I can’t ing sleep now! You’re such a !” He suddenly shouted, making Jin cower at the sudden noise as Jungkook then stormed into the bathroom and shut the door with a bang. He didn’t want to share a room with Jin anyway, and now that he was revoked of sleep, he hated the concept even more.

Jin sighed. It must be all the hormones he thought to himself. After carelessly making his bed, Jin went to get changed. He hadn’t got chance to unpack his stuff into the new dorms along with Jungkook, so he had to open his case to get new clothes out. He grabbed a new pair of socks, a new shirt, new pants… but then as he went to get a fresh pair of underwear he saw that there was only one packed which were boxers, bright pink, his favourite colour. Where had the rest of them gone? He’d have to make another trip home later to get them since he probably forgot, unless he wanted to live on two pairs of underwear for the rest of term. After putting everything on and generously scattering his old clothes onto Jungkook’s bed as a nice surprise, he left the room and went into the living area which was silent and dark. Everyone else must be sleeping.

Going to the fridge, Jin wasn’t sure what he should have. Should he be healthy and go for the fruit option? Maybe he could be naught just once? He opened the door got out one of the Tupperware containers which Jimin brought with him from home, that  had in it some food Jimin’s mom had made. Jimin’s mom treated Jimin really well, giving him food for everyday of the week (even going so far as to label each box) so that her darling would eat right. Opening the box, he took the plastic spork that was in it and impaled one of the dumplings, putting it into his mouth all at once as he was so hungry. Even though it was cold, Jin didn’t care and just needed something to eat before he had to head out and get Seohyun, he could face the consequences later, or sooner Jin suddenly felt a presence behind him.

“What is this handsome hyung doing?” He asked cheerfully, a grin evident in his tone.

Jin spun round as his chewing motion froze itself to see a cheeky looking boy, whose expression quickly changed when he saw what the elder was doing. How did he appear out of nowhere?

Jimin’s jaw dropped when he saw what was coming judging by his hyung’s expression. He then snapped his vision back to the elder’s eyes with a scowl. “Hyung should know better.” He scolded, snatching the box off Jin, and holding it slightly behind his body as if to protect it.

Jin knew he should be setting an example for the younger members, but he was too hungry to care at the time to process everything. Jin then realised that the large dumpling in his mouth would inhibit his speaking, so tried to digest it quickly by taking large bites.

Jimin got even more annoyed witnessing his thief of a hyung eating his food, and was tempted to have him spit it in the bin. Nobody was allowed to touch his food except people who were close to him (with his permission of course). He patiently (or rather, impatiently) waited for a response.

Jin swallowed harshly as he struggled to get the food to fit. “Sorry, Jimin. I needed to eat something quick before going-“

“Going where?” Jimin snapped. “Is stupid Jimin too stupid to go with hyung anywhere in case he ‘messes up’? Huh?” He quoted Jin’s words exactly, as he did get very annoyed the night before when the elder and Namjoon forbid him from joining them on their mission. He thought about it overnight, and didn’t deem it worthwhile to think about it too much. Life’s too short. However when his food was being eaten, he remembered the other bad things Jin had done so had to bring it up.

Jin knew Jimin was super annoyed since he was using the third person to explain everything. It was one of his habits which made him seem even more childish, as he did it when he was sad too if he was unable to control it. Jin sighed. “Look, it’s not because you’re stupid…I need to go get S-“

“Did hyung say Jimin is stupid?” he asked sounding slightly hurt. He might have made the gang look stupid at times by being silly occasionally, but that didn’t mean he should be left out and called stupid.

“Jimin,” Jin sighed again, “I’ll tell you later. I’m gonna be late.”

“Fine,” Jimin said with a mardy tone for not getting his own way as Jin let on a little smile to try and repair the situation. As Jin was going, Jimin decided to say something to not seem weak as he put the container back in the fridge: “and by the way, I don’t think you’re very handsome!”

Jin rolled his eyes and left the dorm. He did feel bad for not letting Jimin go, but he shouldn’t be that bothered. He could go on their next outing instead, and although Jimin usually took things far too personally, he should in his and every other member of BTS’ opinion, learn to not be such a ‘’ as Namjoon worded it. After getting into the lift and going to GG’s dorm, Jin was about to knock quietly to avoid using the bell and waking people, however the door already opened.

“Hey Ji-” Yoona began quietly with a smile as she peered out the gap in the door; however her eyes widened when she analysed his face. “Flip, you look awful!” Yoona exclaimed loudly, noticing the dark circles he wore under his eyes, his bedhead, and the remnants of food around his lips. Jin’s head backed up at her sudden noise.

“Yoona, don’t be so rude!” Seohyun scolded from behind the door as footsteps grew louder from the other side. A moment later, Yoona opened the door wider so Seohyun could see what she meant. Seohyun’s frown at Yoona turned into a look of concern in an instant. “Gosh, are you OK?”

Apparently Jimin was right when he said that Jin didn’t look very handsome judging by what Seohyun and Yoona were saying. Jin hated getting attention, and felt himself reddening. He had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter