Stop Stop It

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41

~Stop Stop It~

 

Seohyun and Jimin were almost at the dorm building. She was currently receiving an earful from Jimin who never stopped talking, so she tried to get him to stop.

“Ji-“

“Hyunnie, I’m not finished.” Jimin protested calmly as he was halfway through explaining something very important which could not be interrupted. “When we start playing, making sure you don’t choose a shotgun, K?”

“Jimin, can we talk about something else other than video games?” Seohyun pleaded as it was a very boring conversation. “You’re making my head hurt.” She added with a smile as she was only asking nicely, placing her hand on her head as her brain was melting.

“Sorry.” Jimin apologised seriously as he began to worry a bit for Seohyun’s health. He paused for a second as he began to feel a bit guilty. “So, what do you want to talk about instead?” He asked, not sure what else he could talk about so wanted Seohyun to decide.

Actually, Jimin was never able to think of anything to talk about anything other than what he was interested in. He wasn’t autistic (although his parents did get him tested once), but just bad at thinking of anything to socialise about. It wasn’t as if any members of BTS were willing to listen to his blab, so he was enjoying talking to Seohyun about something which he liked, and not about what happened at the latest party or who was still a .

Seohyun pondered for a moment. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

“I have a brother.” Jimin stated, making Seohyun interested as she finally found a point of conversation.

“Really?” Seohyun asked as she didn’t know. “How old is he?”

Jimin looked suspiciously at Seohyun. “A few years younger than me.” He told her.

Why would anyone want to talk about Jimin was what he thought to himself. He wasn’t exactly the most thrilling person, so why did Seohyun want to know anything about him. Never had anyone asked him about his personal life for a while at least.

“Do you get along?” Seohyun asked.

“I guess…” Jimin replied hesitantly, finding Seohyun’s questions weird. “Why are you asking me that?”

“Because I’m interested, silly.” Seohyun replied, unsure why he asked her why she was trying to get to know him. She retained her smile though.

“You’re interested in my brother?” Jimin asked accusingly, thinking that Seohyun was looking for a boyfriend in him.

Seohyun realised Jimin took what she said the wrong way. “No!” Seohyun laughed, however Jimin looked deadly serious. “I was just trying to get to know you better, pabo.” She assured him. “We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.”

However, Jimin now seemed to be looking less confident as he began looking at the floor, maybe she had hit a nerve?

“I’m sorry if I made you upset, Minnie.” She apologized whilst shadows began to darken his face and he stood still.

“Minnie?” Somebody mocked, followed by teasing chuckles as Seohyun overheard Jimin sighing.

Seohyun looked up to see that Bam Bam, Jackson, Mark and Jr. were standing in front of them, and had probably just left their dorm which was located close to their dorm.

“What’s the matter, aren’t you happy to see us, ‘Minnie’?” Jackson mocked patronizingly as he leant forward.

Jimin just ignored the boys who he could only describe as bullies, continuing to avoid eye contact by looking at the floor. Seohyun could only frown as she didn’t understand the situation well. It was clear though that the boys weren’t exactly being friendly to Jimin.

Bam Bam bent down to get a look at Jimin’s face. “Hyung, you made him sad!” He reported to the others.

Jr. chuckled. “What a .”

“Ya!” Seohyun tried copying Sooyoung’s tactic to get people’s attention and it surprisingly worked. “Leave him alone, he doesn’t want to talk to you.” She tried to say threateningly. She didn’t think that any of the boys standing in front of her were that mean. She had seen them on campus, but they didn’t seem that harsh.

The four were silent for a second until Jackson cracked up, followed by Bam Bam and Jackson.

“Let’s go, Jimin.” Seohyun whispered to him as she began to lead him past them by keeping a hand on his back.

“Aww, do you need your girlfriend to stand up for you, Minnie?” Bam Bam shouted as the two went past them.

“Nah, she’s not his girlfriend. She’s getting ed by Jeon Jungkook.” Jackson added.

Upon hearing that, Seohyun felt Jimin forcefully try to turn back to confront them as he gave them a deadly glare, however she managed to continue guiding him away from them. The two then went through the automatic doors and onto the path outside which led to the dorms.

Bam Bam continued to giggle. “Did you see his face when you said that? He looked like he wanted to kill you!” He pointed out to Jackson.

“Yeah, you’ve got balls, man. Do you know what her name is?” Jr. asked.

Jackson looked to Mark who would usually know that kind of thing, however the blonde-haired boy hadn’t said anything. He wasn’t joining in with their laughing either. “Mark?” Jackson asked to get the boys attention. “Isn’t it that girl related to the girl from your Chinese class you always talk about?”

“I don't always talk about her, but Yeah.” Mark said reluctantly, followed by chuckles. “You know, you guys should really stop being such asses to him now. It’s getting old.”

The chuckling subsided. “Jeez, Mark, we’re only kidding.” Jr. made the typical excuse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter