Chapter 2

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

(Your P.O.V)

As I walk slowly, I entered the room. The room was pretty big with 3 double decker. Ahhh.. why double decker, single bed much preferred. I said to myself.

"Yaaaa.. it's unfair! Wae uri dorm have one bedroom and one room for wardrobe?" I heard Hyuna whining behind me.

"Yeah~ you are right! The other boys have one BIGGGG dorm each group! Aishhh." Minzy agreeing what Hyuna said. 

When she said BIGGGG, it is really big! i've heard that SuJu members only shared like two person in a room and BigBang, Shinee, Mblaq.. some of their members no need to share room with anyone!

"It's okay. we'll get used to this. So, time to picked your bed!" Sooyoung rushed to choose her sleeping place. She choose the bed near the window but the below section of the double decker. 

I walk to Sooyoung. "Do you mind if i stay at the upper?" I said to her pointing to the bed above her. She nodded and smile happily.

Hyuna and Sohee shared the same double decker. Hyuna on top. While Minzy and Sulli playing rock-paper-sciscors to decide and Sulli wins. She choose to be on the below section. Minzy just pouted.

"________-ah, do youcomfortable up there?" Sooyoung asked me.

"I'm fine, Sooyoung-ssi. Thanks for asking." I answered.

"________-ah, you dont need to be so formal! We are chingu!" 

I chuckled. "Ne, mian."

"Unnie! We need to...." Sulli words stop by a knocked at our door.

I jumped out the bed followed by the others and walked to the door. I opened the door and it was Yesung and Sungmin infront of our door.

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys that we are living at the same floor with Super Junior. Mblaq lives one floor with Big Bang. Shinee and 2PM are together and Ukiss and Beast at the same floor.

I stood up in front of the door stupidly admiring the closer look of my idol until Sulli said something to SungMin and Yesung.

"Ouh, oppa. Why are you here?"

"To visit our neighbours of course!"Sungmin smiled brightly. So cute!

"_______ssi, are you going to stand here all day long?" Yesung's word snapped me.

"Ahhh.. mian. COme in.." I said awkwardly.

"Ani.. Kwaenchana-yo. We just here to ask you guys to get ready. We need to gathered at the dance studio another 5minutes. You girls should be hurry." Sungmin words reminds all of us.

All of us get ready in 5minutes, suprisingly for girls. Then all of us head to the dance studio at 5th floor. We just take the elavator since we live in the 10th floor.

Basically our dorms is 10 stories apartment. Our dance  studio, vocal studio, recording studio are on the 3rd to 6th floor. 7th floor is where Ukiss and Beast lived. 8th floor belongs to Shinee and 2PM while Bigbang and Mblaq is on the 9th floor. The rest floor is the office i guess.

At the Dance Studio. (YOUR P.O.V)

It is too noisy when we entered the room. I always stick to the girls since we are the ONLY girls. We sit at one corner of the studio. Then, the others start to chatting with others. Sooyoung starts chatting with her labelmates Onew while Hyuna chats with Beast members. I just sit there quietly and look around. I started to think that I am so lucky to see all of these idols in person. Although I still not close to them yet but I hope we all can be good friends.

Suddenly my eyes caught on him. He was busy talking to.... EVEYONE I guess. Such a chatterbox. I starred at him. Such a perfection! He has a perfect milky skin which I think way to better than mine. His Smile. His dimple. Everything I guess. I might scream if I cant control myself. Such a fangirl!. Suddenly our eyes met each other. I quickly ran my eyes towards something else. You know, pretending nothing happened! 

Then I try to look at him again but he still starring at me. ! So embarrasing! I just smile awkwardly to him. But! He just looked away. WTH was that! I bowed my head look at the floor. Maybe it is just my illusion. Hmmmph!

"_________. Hey baby. You look sad. Whats wrong?" He said in English.

"Oppa! Taeyang oppa! Sad? No, Im not." I replied back in English to him.

Then I saw TOP and GD also coming nearer to me at sit infront of me.

"So how?" asked GD.

"How What?" I dont understand him.

"Hows your life after not being with us. You know, after you going back to _____(your country)."

"Im fine. Nothing's new. Just busy-ing myself with work" I said to him in English since BigBang and I used to talk in English.

"Seriously? Boyfriend???" He raised his eyebrows

Suddenly Taeyang hit his head.

"Ahh, wae?!" He shout at Taeyang.

Taeyang gives signal but GD still dont understand. I laughed looking their action.

"Haha. It's okay oppa. Well, I still cant forget my handsome ex-boyfriend" I looked at TOP.

His face was just so shocked! It turns BLUE! trust me. "Se...se..rious..ly?"

"Kidding! HAHA" i just laughed so hard there. Taeyang and GD also was like rolling on the floor! And TOP giving the look 'do you want to die'

"Annyeonghaseyo yearobun" Mr. Kim suddenly greet everyone. 

Oh! When did he get here? I did not realised at all!

"So, I already have the list of your group in my hand now" he said while raising the paper that he was holding on his right hand.

Ahhh. right. Group! Hmm. Which, who and what group I will be. I barely know all these idols. Haish..

"Group 1 is ________, Group 2 is SNSD's Sooyoung, Group 3 will be 4Minute's Hyuna, Group 4 no other than Wonder Girls' Sohee, Group 5 is 2NE1's Minzy and Group 6 will be f(x)'s Sulli. So the boys are.."

Well let me just list down my group. They are Super Junior's Leeteuk and Donghae, BigBang's Taeyang, Shinee's Minho, Ukiss's Hoon, 2PM's Junho, Mblaq's Thunder and Beast's KiKwang.

Sooyoung's group are Heechul, Siwon, Daesung, Taemin, Kevin, Wooyoung, Mir, and Dongwoon.

Yesung, Ryeowook, Seungri, Soohyun, Dongho, Chansung and Doojoon are in Hyuna's group.

Shindong, Kyuhyun, Onew, Kiseop, Junsu, Seungho and Hyunseung are in Sohee's group.

Minzy's group are Sungmin, TOP, Jonghyun, Eli, Taecyeon, GO and Junhyung.

The rest like Eunhyuk, GD, Key, AJ, Nichkhun, Joon and Yoseob are in Sulli's group.

The next thing I know is we were sitting according to the group and Mr.Kim leave us to do err.. ice-breaking? i guess? hmm

I sit beside Taeyang ofcourse. Such a relief since I have someone I know and close to being in the same group with me. I looked at the rest of my group members. Of course I am happy because I had my biased in my group. So happy that Leeteuk, Minho and Kikwang in the same group. The rest also are interesting to know. Hehe.

First thing you should know is everyone were akward like SUPER awkward except for Minho, he was busy talking to Donghae and Leeteuk of course. I yawned a bit since I guess it was too bored. No one is trying to start anything. hmm.

"Okay guys. I guess we know each other's name and where does we belong to right?" Leeteuk's break the silence. Everyone were just nodding.

"So, lets just have an informal introduction. No need to be formal. We have to stick to each other for months right?" He smiled brightly.

Everyone were just nodding again.

"Let me start first. I am Leeteuk. Of course I am the oldest. Just call me hyung. No need to be so formal. I hope we can cooperate towards each other until the end. And dont worry, as hyung, I will take care of you guys." He looked at me while saying his last word. I just stared at him blankly.

"I am Donghae. Second oldest I guess. Nice to meet you guys. And lets be close to each other within a week, okay?!" Everyone smile at Donghae's word.

I suddenly curious. I mean they are idols. They should be closed to each other. Perhaps they know each other but not really that close I guess.

"I am Minho. Hyungs and Noona please take care of me. Wait. I am the maknae?" He suddenly said.

"It seems so. I am 91 liner but I was born on August. You are in December right Minho?" Hoon asked him.

"Yup. Ahhhh~ I hate being maknae! Noona should be maknae! Noona looks younger!" He pointed at me.

"Me? No way! And dont call me Noona. I feel old....." I pouted to him that makes everyone burst to laughter.

"Aigoo.. Kyeopta~~" Donghae... Wait, did Super Junior's DONGHAE just pinched my cheek?!! omo!! Without knowing my cheeks turns red due to shyness. 

"Look at her! She's blushing!" Taeyang said.

I just looked down at the floor. So shy!!

"So, can I continue? I am Hoon. I am new to this entertainment world. Hehe. Please take care of me sunbaenim~" He scratched his head.

"Hello all. I am Taeyang. I dont mind you calling me Youngbae as well. Nice to be in one group with you guys!"

Suddenly Taeyang poke me as signal to let me continue.

"Emm.. hi. I am ________." I said.

"Is that all?!" Kikwang said. "________-ah, you are at the same age with me right? Which month are you?"

"Ne.. I was born in December." I said.

"I am older. Call me oppa then." He proudly said with his smile. 

Omg. Kikwang's smile! My heart flutters~ Weeeee. But wait, oppa?! I hate calling that!

"Ah, wae?! We are in the same year. There is NO WAY I'm calling you OPPA. NEVER!" I emphasized that word. Others were a little bit shocked.

"Haish, this kid." Taeyang said. "Well, trust me she really hates that. We've been forcing her too! Haha." Taeyang's word makes almost everyone raised their eyebrows.

"Wae _______-ah?? It means that you will be calling me Donghae?" Donghae make a cute worry face.

"Ani...yo.. I will be calling oppa for Donghae-oppa, Taeyang-oppa, Junho-oppa.." I paused a bit as I pointed each of them "..and Leeteuk... oppa." My voice slowdown a bit when it comes to Leeteuk. Although he is my biased my I do feel a bit scared of him. I dont know why.

"_______-ah, wae are you hesitating on Leeteuk-hyung?" Junho asked. 

"Ouh, noona! you wanna call him ahjussi, right!" Minho teased me. 

They suddenly make noises to tease me.

"No....! And dont call me noona!" I said. They all just laughed.

Junho and the quiet Thunder finished their little introduction later on.

"So, we need a leader. Mr. Kim asked us to have a leader in a group." Taeyang said.

"Leeteuk oppa of course! The best Kpop leader! No other than him. He i sthe best leader and the most rensponsible one. He raised 12 kids! He is the angel! Besides.." I suddenly turned to fangirl. I stopped when everybody were staring at me weirdly. Including Leeteuk himself.

Suddenly everyone burst into laughter. They were laughing hard. Even Thunder! I am so shy. Why I'd be such a fangirl in this situation.OMG i am so shy!! I just wanna kill myself!
 

"Haha. Noona-ah. Then, the best Kpop maknae will be the cutest Cho Kyuhyun? HAhahahhaha" Minho teasing me again.

Aaaaaaaaaa... I curled my body into a ball. "Stop laughing please.." I think I almost cry.

"Stop laughing everyone. Aaiigoooo.. such an ELF! ______-ah, you are so cute!" Donghae pinched my cheek again. "________-ah!" I  raised my head and looked at him. "Who is the cutest Fish then?" Everyone burst into laughter again. Donghae teased me! He teased me! Just as a moment ago I thought he'd be my saviour but he teased me! argghhhh.

"Haha. Okay.. stop teasing her for real now. Lets discuss." Leeteuk said.

"So, hyung. Lets just assume you'll be the leader then since you are the oldest besides, you are the best Kpop leader!" Kikwang's words makes everyone rolling on the floor AGAIN!

"Yah. Lee Kikwang! Stop it!" I hit his hand.

But that cant stop everyone from laughing. wuargghhh. FML.

"I'm out from here." I was fed up and I was about to get up when Hoon pulled me. 

"Arasso.. mianhae.." Hoon apologizing to me.

"______-ah, you are so funny and cute. I think we can be best friend!" Kikwang said as he tapped my head slowly..

I just glared at him.