Chapter One

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

Your P.O.V (in your country)

"Wake up _______!! We're late to the airport! Wake up now"

My manager is too loud! Why is she yelling at me. Arghh. I just had some nice sleep. JUST HAD.

"Five minutes more. I just slept!" I mumbled to her.

"What "just slept"? It's been 4 hours. And you know we are dead meat if we're late. Come on. Wake up! I've told you, we need to be early!" 

"Arghhhh.. Fine! Im awake now! Satisfied?" I sit on the bed looking at her.

"Go to bathroom now. Dont act like 10years old kid. You are 21 now. And I am not your mum to nagged to you. Faster!"

She pulled my hand and drag me to the bathroom. Aishh. How I hate waking up early in the morning and I really precious my sleep. I had a late night filming for talkshow last night. And this morning I have a flight to Seoul. How sad to be a celebrity. 

I brushed my teeth and took a light shower. I dried myself and go out from the bathroom. I see that my manager already prepared my outfit. Nothing much. Just a denim jacket, a printed top and a jeans. I know airport fashion should be important but i seriously told her before that i have no mood at all. 

I prepared myself in 10minutes and trust me, I did not put a single make up. I just need my sunglasses. Thats all. My manager already waiting for me outside the house. I entered the car and the she entered right after me. We left my house to the airport.

At the airport, as expected there are my supporters there. Not as much as Kpop idol but well, you can say i still have supporters and fans.  They were holdings banners and etc to bid farewell to me. Of course they did, I have to leave the country like for a few months! There were some reporters too. Thankfully my manager managed to let me escaped from the reportes. I just dont get it. I already make a press conferences, what else do they need to ask? *sigh*

Well, enough that. Lets just say that I successfully get into the flight and I just sit there comfortably now beside my manager since she is the only person followed me to Seoul.

In case you guys dont know her name, she is Lea. 26 years old single lady who have been my manager since I've started into this fame world when I was 17. In my country I can be considered multi-talented since I can dance, sing, MC-ing and acting.

"_______, I have bad news." Lea faced me after reading a text message from her phone.

"What?" I looked at her with high curiousity.

"You know you were supposed to join this programme with another two celeb right?"

"Yeap, with Miss J and Miss D. RIght? Sooooo?"

"I just knew that they had already cancelled it last minute and YOU are the only person will join this Korea-(your country) event."

"!" I almost cursed but my manager cupped my mouth reminded me we already in plane.

"Sis, are you telling me I am the only one represent our country and we cooperate with all the famous people?!"

"Yes. that is it."

"I'm not sure I can do this, sis." I sighed. "Maybe I should withdraw too right? Thats it! Lets go, sis. Lets leave this plane!"

"Yah! Are you crazy?! This plane will board soon! And why you are not sure? You did this year before remember? With one of THAT Kpop group?"

"But you know what happened! It was too painful! I afraid the same things will happened" I looked at the window.

"______, please. I know you can do this. Besides, I will always be with you to remind you what you should not do"

I just sighed. I just close my eyes.

 

(At Incheon Airport)

"Welcome, _______-ssi. I mean, Miss _______" a guy with fully office attire greet ______ and her manager.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Emm, may I ask who are you?" _______ask in Korean.

"You can speak in Korean?" that guy asked ______ back in Korean.

"Ne. I've learned before."

"Ahh.. araso. Ouh. btw, I am the manager of this event, Kim Jun Ki. I am here to pick you and your beautiful unnie to the meeting place"

"Unnie?" I looked at my manager. "Ouh.. ne.. manager-unnie" I speak in broken Korean.

______ and Lea walk together following Mr Kim. He already provided us a car with a driver while we left with other car.

 

(Your P.O.V) (at the meeting place with other Idol)

I entered the room with full of nervous. My heart beats as faster as I dont know. It just beat too fast. I am nervous to meet new people and also I nervous to meet aome of my old friends. There were loud noises coming from that roon as i entered. Mr. Kim managed to put them in silences. As i look around, there were many Male Kpop idol. Not many. 90% of them i guess! There were Super Junior, Big Bang, Ukiss, Beast, 2PM, Mblaq and Shinee.

Mr. Kim leads me to where the girls seat. And there were only 5 girls?! I bow to them. They are SNSD Sooyoung, 4minute Hyuna, fx Sulli and the other two girls who I really know them. Wonder Girls Sohee and 2NE1 Minzy. Since i sit next to Sooyoung, Minzy and Sohee waved happily to me while whispering "Long time no see you. Bogoshippeo~" I just smiled at them while waving back.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun. Let me introduced to you guys, Miss ______" Mr. Kim pointed at me.

I stand up and bowes. "Anyyeonghaseyo..I am _____. Nice to meet you guys." I smiled

"_______-ah! I missed you!"  Suddenly someone speaks in English.

I looked for that voice. It was G-Dragon. I smiled happily at him. Seriously I thought he already forgetting me. Not just him. The rest BigBang member too~ I thought they already forgetting me. 

"Wahh.. you inproved your Korean, huh?" Taeyang said to me while smiling.

"Ne.."

"Good, since BigBang and I guess Sohee and Minzy already knew ______-ssi, I guess you can helped her around." Mr.Kim looked at us while smiling brightly.

"I guess there is no need briefing since you guys already know that this programme where we will combine you guys and you guys will practiced and we will have concert of all Kpop songs in _____'s country. You guys also already knew that you guys will be performing most of the K-idol group most popular songs. according to your mixed group right?" Mr. Kim still give his briefing although he said no need to brief.

All of the idols just nodded including me.

"Now, what is left just to grouped you guys. Wait here while I get the list. You guys may have ice-breaking or something while waiting." Mr. Kim went through the door, out of the room and left us only even without our manager.

I just sit on my seat quietly until someone approached me.

"_______ahhh! I missed you sooooo much!" He hugged me tightly but i already know who he is.

"Daseung-oppa, are you going to kill me?" I said to him.

"How could i kill my baby sister? aigooo~" He let me go. the rest of greet me too with a welcoming hug. 

"______ah, you're getting shorter!" Seugri said after hugging me.

"Yah~ you too!" I hit him. He always like that to me since we have the same age.

"Jiyoung-oppaaaaaa."

GD hugged me and I hugged him back. " My dongsaeng so pretty!" He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed with his word.

"You are getting prettier today and much skinnier I guess. Do you have problems baby? Tell me." Taeyang hugged me while saying that.

"Aniyo oppa. Im just on my diet! Hehehe" I chuckled while nervously looking at the last member of BigBang, TOP.

Well, i need to act normally. I promised myself! I said to myself

"Annyeong.." he said awkwardly.

"Annyeong, TOP...oppa.." I said to him.

"Aishhh. wae Im acting like this. So awkward!" He scratched his head.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess we should just..." I hugged him.

He chuckled too and hugged me back. "How are you little dongsaeng?"

"Im fine as always" I smiled at him.

"Unnie.......!" someone hugged me from back. I turned around, it was SoHee and Minzy.

"Yaaaa.... bogoshippeo~" I cried will hugging both of them.

"We too~" they hugged me back.

"Wah,, so long we have not been in contact and you can speak Korean fluently now. I wonder." said Taeyang.

"I've practicing oppa.." I said.

"Yah! Youngbae! Are you going to keep her just for BigBang? Introduce us too!" Someone were shouting at the back. His word followed by "yeah" from other people in that room.

"Arasso." Taeyang said to them while turning me facing them.

"______ah. I know you know all of them right? Give them your greeting" Taeyang whispered to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am ______. I am from _________. I am Kpop maniac and a fan all of you guys! I mean I am a hardcore ELF, a HOTTEST, B2ty, Kissme, A+ and Shawol too!" I happily said that.

"Wae hardcore ELF not HOTTEST!" Taecyeon said to me from the back.

"Wae? wae? wae? Taec-ah! You are jealous right?!" Eunhyuk said to him before I could answer.

I just giggled looking at them. Some of them were jokingly responding to each other. They are so funny. Acting like they were unsatisfied to each other because I am a hardcore ELF. 

"_______ah, tell us who is your biased of each group. ppali!" Without I noticed, Shindong already stand beside me along with Eunhyuk and Taecyeon.

"Me right?!" Eunhyuk looked at me full with confidence.

"Will you give her a chance to talk, hyung?" GD said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just nodded and just do a hand gesture as if he let me to talk.

"Emm, I like all of you guys."

"Eyhhhhh.." all of them shouted.

"The truth! From SuperJunior, Mblaq, Shinee, Ukiss, 2PM, Beast. ppalli!" I guess it was Joon who said that.

"Arasooo.." I sounded like I'm being forced.

All of them suprisingly quietly looking at me. Waiting for me to answer.

"From Mblaq, I like Joon-ssi." then i heard a 'woooooooooooooooo' sound compacting the room. While i guess Mir cried "Wae?!!!"

I just laughed to myself.

"Next....."

"Shinee....I like Minho-ssi" I blushed while looking at Minho's face. Once again they were shouting.

I continue myself "I like Eli and AJ from Ukiss, Kikwang and DongWoon from Beast, and Nichkhun and Junsu from 2pm"

They were shouting again. I heard Taecyeon cried to Eunhyuk, "Why it must always be Khun, hyung?!"

I let out small laugh to him while saying "Sorry..hehe"

"Yah..wait! You said you are hardcore ELF! Where is SuJu?" I looked to the owner of the voice. It was Yesung.

I smiled awkwardly to him. "Heee.. mian, I tell you guys now."

"From SuJu, I like you guys all."

Suddenly Eunhyuk stand infront of me and pointed at me. "Liar...." His face getting close to me. I can feel that my cheek already turning red. Luckily, Daesung pulled him back.

"Okay,, I like Kyuhyun and......" Suddenly Kyuhyun stand up and clapped his hand.

"I know I am the winner. I told you guys, no ELF could resist me. Im the hottest in SJ, right?" he said that to all his hyungs. 

"Yah, stop bragging. She still have one person she will said. Probably me right, ______ssi?" Heechul looked at me while smirking.

"A...ani..yo..The other person is Leeteuk oppa."

"Yeah~" Leeteuk stand up and laughed with his famous laughed. Heechul sighed and give me a sharped look before turn to somewhere else.

He does looks like an angel whatever he does. My heart suddenly beats so fast. 

"______unnie, lets sit there and meet all the other unnie too." Minzy leads me to my place before.

"Annyeong, I am Sooyoung. You have the same age with me. I guess, we are friend right?" she smile at me.

"You are so pretty." I smile back at her.

"Unnie, I am Hyuna and this is Sulli." Hyuna greet me.

"Yeah~ I guess I have many dongsaeng now." 

Suddenly Mr.Kim entered the room    while holding a few sheets of paper. Lea and I guess the other group's manager were standing next to him.

"So, we have the list of the group. All of you guys will be mixed in every group. There 6 group. One girl in each group."

I looked at Minzy and the other girls. All of them were making sad face since we cant be in one group. At the same time I feel so nervous not knowing which group I will be with.