A Small Surprised from New Family

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

Dear you ,

Do comment A LOT and i will update tomorrow! hehe. x)

Hellooooooooo new readers! i love you guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I open my eyes slowly. I rubbed my eyes. I am still unconscious. I sniffed the scent. I love this scent. I opened my eyes again and Jungsoo is staring at me while smiling.

"Morning, sweetheart" He give a kiss on my forehead.
"Morning honey." I give a light peck on his lips.
"More."
"Huh?" I confused with what his is saying.
"Kiss me more" He pouted his lips.
I kissed him for a few seconds. Then I turned around to get off from the bed but he is so fast he pulled me so that I laid again next to him.
"I havent finished yet. Come on.. Lets continue last night scene." He snmirked at me.
"No. Honey you know we're gonna be late if you keep going like this." 
"But its still earlyyy.." He whined like a baby.
"Come on... Let me cook you breakfast okay?" Istroked his hair.
"Okay! Lets go" he quickly stand up. I followed his action.
"Come here." He offers his piggyback.
"Errr" I was hesitating.
"Why?! I want to piggyback you since yesterday but you choose him."
" No.. I..actually I.. I heard on sukira you said that you have a back pain since your spinal cord isnt in good condition so..if i..i..i just dont wanna hurt you.." I explained.
He didnt say anything but he walks to me. Then he hugged me tightly. 
"I am the luckiest guy. Having you. You even noticed small things..I guess I'm not worth for you..I didn't even know you that much." He said while my back.
"Hey..I am your fan..Your Number One AngelsWing of course i know everything about you. I am the luckiest fan to have you..you know."
"I will never let you go or let you slip away. I wanna make you mine. I wamna make you the happiest girl ever. That is what i promised you.'' He kissed me on the lips.
"Thankyou so much. I do appreciate this but we will be late.."
He giggled and we walk out the room and walk to the kitchen.


"________-ah! Are you okay?!" Donghae quickly rushed to me as soon as he see me.
"Did any ert 'mosquito' bite you anywhere?" Sungmin also rushed to me. 
I didnt understand what are they saying and give them a confused look.
"What Sungmin and Donghae asked you actually was did Jungsoo touched you anywhere? Or to be exact, did you guys have ?" Heechul directly said.
"NO!!" I answered quickly.
"Are you sure dongsaeng- ah?" Donghae lifted up my hair and observe my nape area.
What is he doing. I quickly move away from him as Jungsoo already smacked his head. I quickly get what he was trying to do.
"Oppa! There is no mark or hickeys anywhere okay?! We didnt do anything! I am still a ." As i said i saw everyone in that room opened their mouth as big as O. Then I saw Kyuhyun's smirking.
"What?!"
"You mean..even with TOP..You havent...emmm" Eunhyuk stuttered.
"No, I am not. Wait..it is so awkward for me to talk about this with 10 guys around me okayyy?" I look at all of them then I look at Jungsoo who is smiling brightly.

“Why are you smiling, huh? Anyway, I will go back to my dorm. It’s getting weird here.” I said.

“No. stay here. Beside, you know that today’s schedules is cancelled for all of us right? They give us a day to rest.” Yesung said.

“Seriously? Wow! Okay, but I still wanna go back to my dorm. Bye.”

“No one in your dorm. I bet you didn’t bring your key? All of the girls already went out. I saw them earlier.” Ryeowook said to me while holding a spatula in his hand. Busy cooking I guess. But, what? The girls left? Ahh! I didn’t bring my keys!

“Don’t worry. Stay here. Spend a day with us hyungsu-nim. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee..” Eunhyuk make a cute face while calling me sister-in-law.

“I..” I look at Leeteuk. “I didn’t bring any clothes.” I make a worried face. I seriously feel sooooo uncomfortable if I have to hang around all day long in this dorm with this sleep dress.

“You can wear my tight pants that I always wear while playing soccer!” Donghae offered me.

“Yeah~ And wear hyung's tshirt!” Eunhyuk added.

So I went to the bathroom and take a fresh shower. Jungsoo give me his white tshirt. Long and big enough for me but seriously how many white tshirt he have? Well, Donghae’s tight pants isn’t tight at all for me. I dried my hair and went to the living room. everyone were busy with their own activity. I take a step to the kitchen but I stopped when I heard they were calling me.

 

NO ONE POV

“_______-ah! Come here this song! I composed it last week!” Donghae signaling _____ into his room.

“No, ________-ah! Come here. Let me introduce you to Choco.” Eunhyuk said while playing with his puppy.

“_______-ah, take my laptop in my room, now.” Kyuhyun is ordering _______.

“Go take it by yourself! ______-ah let me teach you how to play guitar.” Sungmin pushed Eunhyuk who is walking to _______.

“Hyung!” Eunhyuk raised his voice when he almost fell from Sungmin hard pushed.

“________-ah, let’s play with Ddangkoma. She will never bite you, you know. Come on.” Yesung take out his turtle from the box.

“______-ah lets go to the gym!” Suddenly Siwon appeared from nowhere and his arms lingers around ______’s shoulder.

“Wait! Let her help me cook first!” Ryeowook come out from the kitchen.

“Argghhh! Shut up!” Heechul yelled. “She is coming with me. You help me put facial mask. Let’s go.” Heechul pulled _______’s hands.

“_______ get the door! I don’t know who is coming!” Shindong shouted from his seats.

“Yahhhhh!!” Leeteuk suddenly appeared from his rooms and shouted. “She is MY GIRLFRIEND! Not your maid!” He raised his voice. “Donghae, keep your song first. Eunhyuk, Yesung she told us already that she is not into animals. Don’t you get it? Kyuhyun, this pabo! Get off the couch and go take your laptop you lazy ! Sungmin, the guitar..not now okay. Siwon, she is not going to the gym and Ryeowook don’t force her to cook and Kim Heechul! She will not doing that.”

The bell still ringing and it’s stopped Leeteuk. He feels annoyed. “Yah! Can somebody get that?!”

“I’ll go.” _______ said.

_______ opened the door and she was shocked. There were 4 guys in front of her.

“Yah! What took you..” He almost yelled and then he noticed that the person who opened the door is not one of s.

“Yah! Who are you?!” The other person raised his voice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

new blog! join me! http://firaleediary.blogspot.com/

my twitter : twitter.com/fira_lee