Chapter 12

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

A few days left till the mini concert and press conferences. Everyone were practicing really hard. SUPER hard. But they do having fun with each other everytime they are practicing. And they seems closer to each other forgetting their ages and their seniority. All of them mixed with each other very well.

They also have rehearsed at the real stage of the mini concert. Well, its not a big concert so the hall probably fits like 500 people only. The mini concert will be recorded and will be aired on some locals and international TV channels.

_______ still worried though she had mastering all the dance step. She worried about what is the perception of Korean fans towards her. She also feel worried how to answer all the questions from the press. Everyone tells her that she can do it and she will be okay but she sure does not have any confidence with her.

 

________ POV

I sit alone and quietly at some corner while all of us are taking break from our rehearsal.  I am so depressed. All of them keep encourage me in every ways. Seriously! Even they are not my teammates also they keep encourage me and keep telling me that I can do this. I feel so thankful but I just ….. *sigh*

“Hey, whats wrong dear?” I didn’t realized when TOP get here and when he actually did sit beside me.

“Nothing.”

“Don’t lie to me. I know you. There must be something around here.” He jokingly ruffled my hair.

“Oppaaa… stop it.” I grabbed his hand to stop what he is doing right now. I was about to let go of his hand suddenly he grabbed my hand and make me stand.

“Let’s go to somewhere! Come on!” He pulled me and I was following without knowing where to go.

After a few minutes walking, he actually bring me to one side of the building that I never realized before. There was like a mini garden on the rooftop. There was a trees and plants at one corner and and there were two bench. He lead me to one of the bench. I sit on the bench while staring blankly at the sky. I look at TOP. He sit beside me. He suddenly pulled out a cigarette and lighten it.

“Yaaaa.. I thought you quit smoking already.” I told him.

He look at me and smiled “Yup. But that when I was with you. I stop when you told me to stop. But after we were over for a few months I started to smoking again.”

“Why?”

He take a deep sighed. “You know.. I feel kinda stressed without you..” He faked smile.

“Seunghyun.. please don’t make this situation more akward. We are over. You are who the one who wanted that.”

“I know. It was the biggest mistakes. I’m sorry..” He looked down at the floor.

“Hey! We talked about this before. We agreed that we are not going to talk about this anymore..” I pouted at him.

“Ah..arasso. Stupid me. I just make it more awkward!” He chuckled. “Now, tell me why you looked so depressed?”  He still smoking.

“Huh? You tell me first why you bring me here?”

“Silly! To let you inhaled some fresh air and to let out your stress of course!”

“Silly you! How could I inhaled some fresh air while you smoking?” I raised my eyebrows.

He chuckled. “You go there….” He pushed me. “Annd then scream out loud! I know you stressed out because of this mini concert. Ppaliii!” He pushed me again.

I just giggled. He forced me to scream.

“I don’t want to scream. I might hurt my vocal cord!” I hit his arm.

“Yaaa, right! Go scream! I hate seeing your ‘dead’ face.”

“No  need. Full stop. Besides, being here with you already make me don’t feel too much stressed anymore.”

He smiled ad teased me. “You still love me right?!”

“Of course yes. But..”

Suddenly I heard a sound like someone was hiting the door and dazed off. I looked at the door but no one there.

“What’s that? I think somebody was there.” I freaked out a bit.

“Let it be. Maybe some stray cat or the cleaning lady.” TOP said.

“Why on earth suddenly there is a stray cat here and why did the cleaning lady need to clean the rooftop?” I questioned him back because I did not satisfied with his answer.

He just chuckled. “Let it be. Now, proceed. You still love  me but??? But what?”

“yah, let’s go. Somebody might be searching for us. I don’t wanna create any rumours.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him off his seat.

“Answer me first or I wont get up.”

I let go of his hand. “You stil silly Sunghyun! Of course I love you but as oppa!” I then ran to the door. He followed me and we head to the practice room.

 

SOMEONE POV

I was trying to take a nap at the mini garden at the rooftop so I went there alone. As I reached the door that through the garden I heard like there were a person chatting over there. I peek in. it was _______ and TOP.

Should I just go back or should I just go there and pretend like nothing happened and just take a nap over there?

“I don’t want to scream. I might hurt my vocal cord!” She hit his arm. She looks happy.

“Yaaa, right! Go scream! I hate seeing your ‘dead’ face.”

“No  need. Full stop. Besides, being here with you already make me don’t feel too much stressed anymore.” Being with him make she don’t feel too much stress? That is why she smiled so bright whe he is with him? So, being with me tortured her so much that she always gave me depressed look and cant event smile at me for once?! Ugh. Why feel so angry?!

He smiled at her. “You still love me right?!” What?! Why he asked her that question?! They both admit that they don’t have any special relationship anymore. And what is this? Are they getting back together again? Or they already did. Ahh! Im so pissed off! She.. what?

“Of course yes. But..” Yes?! She still loved him?! For real? Arghh!

I didn’t realized what am I doing. I think I just hit the door. Seeing them make me so pissed of. I just walk away from the sight that hurt me so much. Why do I feel so hurt? I hate this feelings. I should not hate her but.. Whatever! She lied! She said she had no relationship with him! 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A SHORT UPDATE I GUESS. HEHE.

DO COMMENT! heart