Chapter 11

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

YOUR POV

Weekend come again. I’ve been practicing till late at night everyday. I am so tired. Woke up at 7, have a breakfast then practice with my group till 1pm. After lunch, I have to practice with all the girls till 8pm. Then at night I spend the whole night practicing with BigBang. Sometimes I practice alone not to disturb them cause I understand that they might be tired too. I am so jealous with other girls. Some of them only perform half of the songs, either at the beginning, middle or at the ending songs. But me?! All the way from start to the end! And I told you guys, SHOCK is really hard to danced! My part is all the chorus part! T________T That MEAN leader, Teuk! Grrr.

Some of them still unaware about my solo performances with BigBang. Me myself also do not feel like publishing the news to all of them. If they know, they know. If not, let them be. I don’t mind at all. What I know is that I need to give my best shot for this mini concert. This is only the beginning but I need to do my best for my country!

It’s been two weeks since the incident when I bumped to Eunhyuk, Heechul and Leeteuk. And it’s been two weeks my manager, Lea promised to visit me but she never appeared! She kept calling me to apologize because she was terribly busy. I understand her.last week I am not alone at the dorm. WonderGirls came to visit Sohee and I met them again. How we missed hanging around together. We have some nice time that we spend together. We were talking and chatting all day long!

Enough of that. Now back to now. It’s weekend and our group is the ONLY group who were still practicing. All the other group were having fun like doing an outing, hanging around and many more. I am sure they have some nice times and they sure have great bonding.

I grab Hoon’s arm since he sit next to me. I look at his watch on his wrist. 3pm. Its been like 5 hours we’ve been practicing. Since 10 am! NON STOP! Leeteuk said we need to do our best and be the best among the best. *sigh* I look around. My teammates were resting and they seem exhausted.

Aish. This ahjussi. He himself is old and forcing us to practice non-stop. We are human too. Not robot. He is a human too. Didn’t he feel tired? Aishh.

“Hyung, Lets stop. I almost die here. My legs are going tobreak into pieces!” Minho complai to Leeteuk.

“Yeah~ hyung! Me too. Seriously!” Junho gulped the mineral water inside the bottle he was holding.

“Come on hyung! We practiced A LOT this week.” Taeyang added.

“True. I think we had enough for today. Everyone is exhausted hyung.” Even Donghae complained.

“Yah! Why all of you seems weak. I didn’t see ________’s complaining at all. She is even a girl.” Suddenly he said my name.

What? Wait, he pointed me? He never even care to say my name and now… this is seems to be not Leeteuk. A ghost maybe? And Why me? Ugh. I didn’t complained?! Hello… Im dying here!

Everyone look at me. Even Kikwang and Hoon who sit next to me. I just grinned awkwardly.

“_______-ah, do you feel tired?” Leeteuk suddenly look at me.

What am I supposed to answer. If I said Yes, he will be mad at me for sure. If I said No, pity my other teammates. I look at Kikwang. He have ‘Please say Yes’ looked at me. While Minho who next to him already make a puppy eyes. Oh… ottokhae..

“Emmm… Y..Y..Yess…” I stuttered.

“Look! Look!” Donghae kinda shouting to Leeteuk.

“Arasso. Okay, lets do this. Lets play Rock-Paper-Scissor. I will against all of you. Each person have one chance. If I win, we continue and each of you will receive a flick from me if I loose you can go back! How?” Leeteuk smirk.

I make a worried face. But I hope we will win. But it is so weird. Why he suddenly turning like Leeteuk that appeared on TV?

“_______-ah, okay with that?” He asked me. I just nodded. But I can feel something is wrong with him.

“Okay, lets start! Line up now!” He stands up.

All of them stands up too. Some of them groaned while standing up. They get into the lines. I stand up at the last place. Thunder infront of me.

Donghae starts first. And he wins. All of us cheer for him.

“Oppa! Gomawoyo!” I shouted to him from the back. He makes a V sign to me. I gave him a flying kiss. Leeteuk glared at me.

Next is Taeyang. Taeyang’s wins too! Yeay. We cheered again.

Now is Minho turns. He lost! What?! Aish. This kid.

I can see Leeteuk happily smiled after flicking Minho’s forehead while Minho kneeling down. It’s Hoon turns. He wins! Thanks Hoon for bringing back hope to us!

Junho and Kikwang lost the next round. Oh no! this is bad. Thunder’s turn before me.

“Dungie, jaebal yo!” I said to him including other teammates too.

But unfortunately, he lost!

“Arghh!” he groaned after Leeteuk flicked his forehead.

“_______-ah, you need to win please!!!” Junho kneeling down and begged for me.

“Jaebal yo noona!” Hoon said to me.

“Arasso! Arasso! I’ll try!”

“Fighting!” All of them said to me.

I was super nervous by this time. Gosh! Someone help me. I feel like running away but I cant! I need to win this round! Leeteuk look straight to my eyes. But not long. He then said to me. “Are you ready?” I nodded.

“Rock-Paper-Scissors!” We both shouted. After I pointed rock, I closed my eyes for a second and open my eyes.

What?!!! I groaned. Others too. Some of them were like shouting and out of control. When I see Leeteuk smiling from his victory I feel so sad. So sad I didn’t win for my other teammates. My eyes become teary suddenly. For God sake, how long we are going to practice? Pity them.

“_______-ah. You looks like want to cry. Don’t worry…… It’s okay..” Donghae hugged me from my side.

I still froze there. I saw Leeteuk laughing the suddenly coming near to me. He saw my teary eyes but pretend like nothing.

“Now, let me flick you on the forehead.” He gave his evil smile.

“_____-ah, it hurts! Seriously. Let me replace you.” Taeyang try to console me.

“Ani.. I’m fine. Ppali Leeteuk-oppa.” I said to him.

Leeteuk is ready to flicked my forehead. It seems gonna hurt. I closed my eyes. I’m so scary to watch it. Oh, it must be hurt. I closed my eyes and I can feel he near me. Suddenly..

“Mwaah!”

What?! I open my eyes. I can feel someone kissed my forehead. Wait, someone? Not someone. It’s Leeteuk. Leeteuk!

I look at him. He walking away fastly to the exit door while giggling and said “Bye all! Today’s practice, done! Hehehe.” Then he just went away just like that.

 

LEETEUK POV

She had a teary eyes when I wins. I noticed that. But soon when I try to approached her, Donghae already hugged her to comfort her. Aisshhh this FISH! But she still froze there eventhough DOnghae’s already comforting her. I walk near her. She still have that teary eyes. Her eyes are pretty though. Ipretend like I didn’t see that.

“Now, let me flick you on the forehead.” I gave her an evil smile.

“_____-ah, it hurts! Seriously. Let me replace you.” Taeyang try to console her. No, that will ruined my plan!

“Ani.. I’m fine. Ppali Leeteuk-oppa.” She said to me. Good. My plan will goes on smoothly.

I am ready to flicked her forehead. She closed her eyes. Probably scared. She is! I can see that from her face that she is so scare! I feel so funny.

I move close to her with flicked action. Closer and closer then..

“Mwaah!”

I kissed her forehead. She’s too cute! I look at other teammates. They look shocked.~Everyday I shocked shocked~ She opened her eyes and look confused and surprised. I just giggled at her action then I just walk away.

“Bye all! Today’s practice, done! Hehehe.” She still gave a confused look to me. I just walk away.

 

YOUR P.O.V

I cleaned myself after that practiced. I quickly getting ready since Donghae invites all of us to dinner tonight at some restaurant. All the girls weren’t at the dorms. Not back yet probably. They probably having fun with their teammates. While me? *sigh* Hopefully this dinner would be fun.

I locked the door and ran to the elevator since I guess I already late. When I reached the groundfloor I saw all of them were there already. Probably waiting for me.

I walk to them.

“Mianhae. I ‘m late.” I said as soon as I approached them.

“Ah.. _______-ah, it’s okay. We also just get here too.” Donghae said to me. Leeteuk was there too. He look at me up and down. I didn’t dare to look back. But he keep looking at me.

Is that something wrong with my outfit. I just wear a simple white tops with a pastel blue A-line skirt. Knee length. I just let go of my hair since I’m tired having my hair tied up during most of the practicing time. I didn’t put a lot of make-up though. Just an eyeliner and lipgloss. I look myself up and down too. Am I that weird here?

“Noona! You look so…” Minho paused.

I look at him. Waiting for his answer.

“Pretty!” Thunder continues.

“That’s right! You look a bit different.” Minho said.

“Different? Why?” I look weirdly to him

“Because we always saw you in tshirt and sweatpants! Never thought you was THIS pretty!” Kikwang explained.

“You mean if I’m with my tee and sweatpants I’m not pretty?” I .

“Ani…” He bites his lip.

“What he’s trying t say that you look prettier.” Taeyang try to cover Kikwang.

“But..” Minho suddenly said. He glared at Leeteuk and look at me. He did that for a few times. Others were looking at Leeteuk and me too since they were curious with Minho’s action.

“What?” I feel so weird.

“Ahhhhh!” Donghae clapped his hands once.

Then Junho continues “You look like a couple with Teukie-hyung!”

I look at Leeteuk again. He was wearing a white casual shirt with blue pants.

I feel kinda shy.

“I was just about to ask you who do you want to be couple with tonight but seems like you have one!” Kikwang said. They then pulled me and Leeteuk closer.

Leeteuk shrugged a bit from me.”Yah, lets go! I’m hungry!” He said coldly.

Then we went to the restaurant by Donghae’s car and Taeyang’s car. Of course I’m in Taeyang’s car. With Hoon, Thunder and Kikwang. Others went with Donghae’s car. Donghae bring us to a famous restaurant. Kinda exclusive since I was surprised that no fans were there. Like shouting crazily, taking pictures and others. The food there were delicious and Leeteuk paid our meal! We seriously have fun although they teasing me planning to wear the same outfit with Leeteuk. It was great hanging out with them eventhough Leeteuk still act coldly to me. When I even try to thanked him, he just pretend not to hear it.

What’s wrong with him. I don’t understand him at all.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. >.<

THANKS FOR READING ANYWAY! heart