My Girlfriend Is a Gangster

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

Ahhh~ Finally. I dont know why but this chapter took me few days! I am so lazyy! hehe. >__<

*p/s : this is only a story. i didnt meant to rants on SJ. >__<

ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

I  am so tired right now but I am heading to SBS building since I have to filming Strong Heart today. I just finished a few scenes in my new drama with TOP and Donghae. TOP is the main actor while Donghae is the second lead actor. I go to the SBS building along with Donghae and TOP since actually today Strong Heart special episodes on Hallyu Star that participate on the last events. Not all members will come but as far as I knew, all the girls definitely come. I arrived the building along with TOP and Donghae then we directly go to the waiting room to prepared.  I greet all the girls. We haven’t met almost a month. Then the stylist start to do my hair and my make up. I close my eyes to have a rest while the stylist is busy putting some make up on my face.

“Lee ________!! I miss you!” I heard someone calling me. His voice seems familiar. I opened my eyes and saw Kikwang and Dongwoon in front of me.

“Yah! Kiki! Dongwoon!!” Since I cant move, I just hold both of their hands and swing it. So happy to see them.

“But since when I have Lee?” I raised my brows.

“Oh. Eunhyuk hyung said that you are now Lee _______ or ________ Lee.” Dongwoon explained.

“Aishh.. that monkey oppa.” I muttered. “Anyways, only you two are here today from Beast?” I asked them.

“Ani, DooJoon hyung is here too.” Dongwoon then gives me a smile. “Noona, excused me, I wanna see Sulli.”

“Fine. You don’t wanna meet your noona anymore. Ppalli go to Sulli who you contacted everyday.”  I pretend to pouted.

“Aigoo.. noona.. I don’t mean to..” Dongwoon lost his words.

I chuckled at his nervous action. “Just go. I was just teasing you!”

Dongwoon smile and quickly go to Sulli.

“Hey, how have you been? Happy with Teukie hyung?”

“Ofcourse, I am. We’re doing good.”

“Ahh, I wish I have girlfriend too.”

I grinned at him. “Eyhh.. you better choose Min or Hyosung unnie quickly. Ppali decide!”

“Heyyy. We are just best friends okay?” Then he smile awkwardly.

“Ya, right.”

“_______, I heard that you got attacked by some SuJu’s fans before. Are the fans accepting you now?”

“How did you know that? I though we’re just keeping it to us. Well, there are some anti fans website and such but not that aggressive as before. Besides, you know what, the security at Super Junior’s dorm are the best!” I give him my thumbs up.

“You know, this news makes all those dating idols chaos a bit. Dongwoon become so protective to Sulli. And I heard even Wooyoung hyung got freaked out. You know SNSD’s antis are the same amount as their fans.”

I pouted my lips. “Fandoms are really scary right? But they are actually our vitamins!”

“Haha. Yeah~!”

Suddenly I saw Kyuhyun’s entering the room. he was busy with his phone.Messaging or something I don’t know. Lately, he become a bit quiet even at our dorms. He loves spending time alone. I rarely see he at home too. Usually I always saw him everywhere with his laptop. EVERYWHERE. Even the time we are eating but lately he didn’t even joined everytime we eat together.

“Cho Kyu!” I shouts his names. He saw me. He just grinned at me and get out from the room.

Aishh. I really need to talk to him.

“Unnie, am I done? I need to go somewhere for awhile.” I asked my stylist.

“Yup. But don’t ruined your make up!” She cutely warned me. I smile at her.

“Kiki, excused me please?”

Kikwang just nodded and give me his eyesmile.

I go out from that room and searched for Kyuhyun. I don’t think he’ll be in the SuJu’s waaiting room, so I search him at every corner. There was a small park in the middle of SBS building so I try my luck and lucky guess! He was sitting at the one of the benches looking at his phone. AGAIN. I go near to him and tapped his shoulder. He turns and when he saw me he just give me a pale smile. I sit beside him.

“EvilChoKyu! What are you doing here alone? Aww~ and my babyKyu look sad too.”

He look at me and give me a bitter smile. “I was just resting. Getting some fresh air.”

Weird. he would yelled at me if I called him Evil, Cho Kyu or BabyKyu. He killed me for sure always but this time he just calm.

“Are you sure? You know.. you can tell me anything..”

“Nahh.. I am fine. I am as good as always.”

“No. EvilKyu  will say something like ‘Go away. I am on my big game now’” I try imitating his voices. He chuckles a  bit. I am glad to see his smile.

“________ let me ask you something. Do all hyungs actually care about me?”

“Why you said that? They love your evilness. I mean why would they? They love like always.”

“Well, not until a few weeks before.”

“Is this about Soo Min?”

He just let out a deep sighed. Then he smirked. “They don’t care right? I mean I know she’s kinda straightforward, but no hyung actually ask me why I bring her to home and what kind of relationship between me and her. All I know is Heechul hyung keep on nagging at me telling that I should not bring her home next time. And Yesung hyung also asked me to stay away from her. Saying that she didn’t deserved to be with me and such. And when I wanna share some feelings with Leeteuk hyung, he always give me reasons like he is busy and such. And Sungmin hyung..” He seems like holding up something.

“What?” I asked while I patted his back.

“And Sungmin hyung is the most closest person to me, he seems cold to me now. Why? I know Soo Min words sometimes like stabbing people but try to understands her for once. They just meet her for once. Sorry to say this but, Leeteuk hyung even let you stay with us. Lea noona can come over anytimes. Nari noona too. Last Siwon’s girlfriend even had our dorm keys. But when it’s my time, seems like everyone’s opposing.”

I can see sadness in his eyes.

“Oppa.. They didn’t hate her.” Okay. I lied. Sometimes people need to lied. “Maybe, like you said. She is new to them. So they feels uncomfortable. And you know how your hyung sometimes love to overreacted a bit sometimes but they want the best for you..”

“What if Soo Min is the best for me?”

Errr.. Oh my. She is not Kyu! Aish.. but I don’t want to hurt his feelings at the moment. He need something that can open his mind about what the real Soo Min is. But, what if he is right? What if Soo Min is not like what we thought her would be? Maybe she is different when she is with Kyuhyun. This is so hard! I seriously don’t want Kyuhyun to think that we, as his family objected him and Soo Min. well, although, yeah~ But I think he deserved a chance.

“Look, okay. Let’s give all of us a second trial. I mean, you invite her to dinner. I’ll set the date later on. I will see if everyone is free. Then we will see how it’s going to be okay?”

“But all of my hyung..”

“Trust me okay? I’ll convinced them. Look, oppa.. I don’t want you to feel stranded or alone in your own family okay? I love you and I don’t want to see you’re sad like this, okay?” I pinched his cheek to . But, he didn’t yelled me like always. He immediately hugged me.

“Thankyou _________. You are really our eomma!” Then he kissed my cheek.

“Hey! My make up!” I chuckled a bit. He did too. “I need to go now okay? Wanna come?”

“I wanna stay here for awhile before the recording starts. You go first okay?” He give a smile for me.

“Okay GaemGyu!. Bye.” Then I walked off from there.

I am on my way to my waiting room when I saw Leeteuk waving from far. So I run a little to reach him. He lifted me a bit and hugged me like we haven’t met for a long time.

“Yah! What if other people saw us?” I hit his shoulder lightly.

“It’s okay! You are mine! And besides that, SBS is like my 2nd home.” He chuckled. “So no one would dare to messed with me.”

“Pfffftt~ bragging!”

“Anyway baby, where you come from?”

“I just talked to your little brother. Let have some discussion at home okay?”

“Kyuhyun?” Then he just nodded. I know he understand what I mean.

“_______!”

I turned to the voice that was calling me. It was TOP.

“Ne!” I accidentally replied with a cute voice. Then in a splash seconds I turned to see Jungsoo’s face. Okay, nothing. So I bet he is okay with this. TOP walk to our direction.

“Teukie hyung!” Top said and linger his arm around my shoulder.

I think he accidentally did that. If I removed his hand I’ll be rude to him but Jungsoo.. I glanced at him.

“Seunghyun-ahh.. waegure?”

Jungsoo looks fine. Okay.

“Hyung! May I borrow your girlfriend for a sec?”

“What borrow? What am I” I groaned. Just to .

“Since you belongs to him, of course I need to borrow you from hyung.”

I saw Leeteuk grinned.

“I am not an item! Ughh. Besides, I still belongs to BigBang. No need to borrow me. Lets go.”

We turned around to walk. Then I turned my head to Leeteuk.

“Honey! I ‘ll see you later. Bye!” I give him a flying kiss.

 

*

NO ONE POV

 

“No way!! No she is not coming here!” Heechul almost yelled.

“Yeah~ If she comes, I wont stay here.” Yesung joined him.

“True! I don’t think Zhoumi, Henry and Kibum would agree to come and join the dinner too.” Eunhyuk said.

________ let out a deep sighed. “Let’s give her a second chance come on. Maybe she made a mistakes before.”

“Mistakes? So it was a mistakes calling Sungmin’s a gay and telling Ryeowook he is not good enough? And it was a big mistakes knocking you all the time? ______-ah, why are you SO kind?” Heechul have points.

“I am not THAT kind oppa. But, atleast we should give Kyuhyun’s a second chance even not for her. Let’s just do it for our ChoKyu.” She said in begging tone.

No one replies her.

“Siwonnie… pleaseee..” She moves to Siwon and clinged to him. Siwon just sighed.

“Donghae..” Her voice seems like almost crying.

“I don’t know ______...” That’s all what Donghae can say at the moment.

“Ming-ah..I know she said horrible things to you but.. poor Kyu.. he.. he.. he really into this girl.. “ Now she souds like whining to Sungmin. Sungmin just look at her pity eyes.

“Jungsoo-ah.. Your dongsaengs.. It’s so hard to pleased them.. please help me convinced them..” She sit beside Leeteuk and clinged to him now.

“Guys, I think it’s unfair we treat Kyuhyun like this. Lets give him and that girl one last chance. I was hurt too with all her words to ________ .  But, maybe Kyuhyun have his own reasons. If you guys really hates her atleast try to pretend that we are okay with it. BUT, if she really do the same things again, I promised I ‘ll be the one who kicked her from our dorm and I’ll be the one who’ll talk to Kyuhyun about this. Okay?” Leeteuk atlast giving out his small speech.

“Fine! But if you don’t do anything, both of you guys will get punished!” Heechul pointed at both _____ and Leeteuk.

“Okay!” _______ jumped out of sudden and clinged to Heechul’s neck to hug him.

“Yah! I’m choked!”

 

*

“_____-ah, she is here. Kyuhyun already going to pickup her at the lobby.” Kibum rushed in the kitchen to alert _____.

“Okay..okay.. lets get ready at the dining table.”

Both of them rushed to the dining area and sit at their own seats. Other members already there.

“Remember, act normal okay!” ______ remind them again. “Kim Heechul, please.. I’d do anything for you as long as you don’t say anything to her..” She said to Heechul as she see Heechul was about to say something.

Suddenly they heard the sounds of door opens. They quickly get into their positions.

“Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun..” Soo Min enters the dining area and greet all of them. After that Kyuhyun guided her to her seats next to _______.

“________-ssi, mianhaeyo. About the other day. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude.” She speaks full in manners.

“Kwaenchana. I am okay with it.” ______ smile at her.

“Heechul-ssi, I am sorry too because I fight with you the other day.” Soo Min speaks so gentle.

Heechul just pretends to look at other place. He pretends like no one talk to him. _____ who sit across to him, kick his legs.

“Auchh. Emm, yes. Whatever. Now, can we eat?” Heechul acted cold.

So they have their dinner together. Soo Min is totally different. She is so gentle and keep on praising Leeteuk and ______ on how they look good together. After they had done eating, she even insits to helped them washed the dishes. _____ have a small conversation with her at the kitchen. Although the other members are still curious with her act, but they still behave well too. After the dishes were cleaned, they gathered in the living room for half an hour and having a conversation among each others peacefully. Yesung, Heechul and Sungmin didn’t talked a lot. After that, noticing it was already late, Soo Min excused herself since it is already late at night. Kyuhyun offers to send her home but she said she already called her driver and will wait and the parking area. She even refused Kyuhyun to accompany her to the parking area. After a few minutes Soo Min gone, suddenly ____ noticed something.

“Ehh.. Soo Min left her coat! Maybe she’s still here. I’ll go send this to her.”

“_____-ah. I’ll go with you.” Kyuhyun said and grab his jacket.

They go down with the elevator. They cant find Soo Min in the lobby so they walk to the parking area. The parking area are fulled with cars only. Not a single human being were there. Suddenly _____ saw like someone is talking to the phone behind a tree. She gestured to Kyuhyun and pointed that Soo Min is behind the tree. They walk nearer but soon stop as they heard something.

“They all are stupid! Super Junior is the most dumb group ever! That girl is the dumbest!” Then she laughed out loud without noticing ______ and Kyuhyun were there.

“Yes. Of course! I think they are gay! Hahha. That Eunhyuk the monkey cant let go of that crybaby Donghae! And you know what? That , Heechul was really speechless today! He is so idiot! Oh! And that Sungmin. He seems scared of me! He didn’t even dare to look at me in the eyes! Haha”

_______ hold her fists. Kyuhyun just clenching his mouth. They just hold themselves listening to Soo Min phone conversation.

“Oh, that stupid girl? Obviously she is an idiot! She cant tell im faking their out! She thinks she is an angel or something. My !”

“Haha! Of course! I am not that fool! Hey, you know that I only used Kyuhyun to create a scandal so that I become popular! Who would REALLY like or love some FREAK like him, huh?” Then she chuckled.

 

YOUR POV

I look at Kyuhyun face. His face is burning. He just hold himself. He look at the ground.

“Haha! Of course! I am not that fool! Hey, you know that I only used Kyuhyun to create a scandal so that I become popular! Who would REALLY like or love some FREAK like him, huh?” Then she chuckled like a witch.

I cant take it no more as I see Kyuhyun’s immediately change his expression. He looks so sad.

“____! Kyuhyun-ah!”

I heard like Jungsoo’s voice was calling me and Kyuhyun. But I ignored that when I saw Soo Min already noticed us. I walked near to her. I throw her jacket right on her face.

“Yah! Mwoyaa.. Kyu-ah” She pretends innocent and runs a little towards Kyuhyun who was standing still since he was still shocked.

“Don’t you dare to touch him!” I pulled her away from Kyuhyun. “You think we don’t know what you really said, huh?!” I yelled at her.

First she act like innocent then she stands straight. She chuckled like a crazy then. “Im glad that you know it! It’s hard to act in front all of bunch of idiots you know.”

“_____-ah, what happened?” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk arrived.

I ignore them. “What did you say again?” I asked her.

“I said, SUPER JUNIOR AND YOU are IDIOT! I just need you guys for my popularity!” Then she laughs again.

I can take it no more. I walk to her and slapped her face. She fell down on her knees. Touching her burning cheeks.

“Don’t you dare to say Super Junior is bunch of idiot you !” I grabbed her hair.

“Listen here! If you dare to call Heechul a , if you ever call them gay or if you dare to go near to Kyuhyun again, I swear I will ripped out your mouths and I will slashed you into pieces!” I screamed my lungs out straight to her faces.

She struggled in my hands. “Let go!”

“______-ah, just let go of her before somebody saw us.” Eunhyuk try to stop me.

“This is for breaking my Kyuhyun’s heart! and for calling him a FREAK!” I clenched my fist and punched her face. Now I feel satisfied and let go of her. She is crying so hard and look at Kyuhyun for some sympathy.

“Soo Min-ah, Just go away. Go away from me and my Super Junior family. Don’t bother us anymore.” Kyuhyun said slowly and walked away from there.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” I shouted calling him and follow him together with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. We just left Soo Min alone.

 

*

“Hyung! What happened? I thought you and Eunhyuk go down to look for _____ and Kyuhyun but why suddenly Kyuhyun get here alone and look upset?” Shindong quickly asked when he saw three of them enter the dorm.

“Oppa, where is he?” _____ asked Shindong.

“In his room. He looks really upset. ______-ah, what happened?” Shindong asked again. Everyone in that room also curious to know.

“My girlfriend is a gangster..” Leeteuk said and sit on the couched.

After that Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and _______ told the others what is actually happened.

 

*

 

That morning _______ wake up early to prepared breakfast. She prepared alone because she don’t wanna bother Ryeowook or Sungmin since she tought they might need a rest. She make them pancakes since they loves her pancakes the most.

“Hmm~ what a nice smells..”

She turned around to that lovely voice.

“Wow! I never thought that ChoKyu will wake up this early!” she intentionally call him by that names to . To see how his mood is.

“Yah!  I told you not to call me by that name anymore!” He groaned and enter the kitchen.

“Ahh~ sorry EvilKyu!” She said as she set the plates.

“Aishh.. can’t you call me with something nicer? I am your oppa!”

“You are the one who taught me to be this naughty!” She grinned at him.

“Aishh!” He moves closer to her and pulled her pony tailed hair.

“Ahhh~” She cried in pain. “Arasso arasso..mianhae!”

Kyuhyun smirked at his winning. Then he saw ______’s back palm while she holding the plates.

“Ya, ________-ah.. whats wrong with your hands? Seems like you scratched it.” He holds her hand.

“Emm, you know.. actually last night when I.. uhmm..” She stuttered.

“You hurt yourself when you punched Soo Min?” Then he chuckled. He knocked _____’s head lightly. “Babo.. I thought you’re so gangster enough but you actually hurt yourself.”

“Yah! Why you’re laughing at me. I just..” She pouted and make a sad face.

“Aww~ mianhae. I didn’t mean to..” He patted her head. “Anyway, about last night.. thank you for everything..I guessed I shouldn’t be fooled ny her from the beginning. I am such an idiot. You even helped me and her to make out with my hyungs but it turns out that she..”

“Shh..” She put her index finger and Kyuhyun’s lips. “Don’t talk. Lets forget her. You’re not an idiot. She is.” She smile at him.

“Gomawo yo ________-ah. Teukie hyung so luckly to have you.” He hugged her then. “You know, if he continues to hate you like in the beginning, I might fall in love with you and you’d probably be my girl right now.” He jokes while still hugging her. “But to you, I am just a reasons for you to covered up your real feelings toward hyung right?”

She quickly pushed him.”How did you know about that? You.. You heard us?” She looks worried.

“Not only that what we’ve heard you. We even saw you guys.” He give her his evil smirked.

“Yah!”

Kyuhyun just chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“What is this?! My girlfriend cheating on me with my dongsaeng AGAIN?” Leeteuk enters the room and crossed his hands.

“Hyung! I just thanked her for everything. Don’t worry, she is all yours.”

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “I know Kyu-ah. I understand. It can be helped that I have to share my girlfriend with all of you guys since she is now you guys ‘mother’..” Leeteuk tapped Kyuhyun’s back.

“But hyung! I think she loves me.”

“What?!” She almost screamed.

“Last night she said ‘my Kyuhyun’. Don’t you think she in lobe with me?” Kyuhyun teasingly glanced at me.

“Yah! That is because you still a baby to me. Henry and Kibum too!” ______ pinched his cheeks.

“I am not a baby!” Kyuhyun said while struggling.

Leeteuk just laugh at their actions. “Enough. Enough. Kyuhyun, go wake others.” Kyuhyun just followed what Leeteuk asked him.

When Kyuhyun was gone, Leeteuk quickly encircled his hands around ______ who is busy preparing the table. “Mrs Park.. Do you sleep tight last night?” He kissed her cheek while still clinging at her.

“Yes, Mr. Park. A lot better since you didn’t bother me last night.”

“What?! So all this time when I sleep next to you I was just bothering you.. Fine..” He pouted and quickly let go of ______.

“Aigoo. I was just teasing you, my love..” ______ then quickly give him a kiss on his lips then Leeteuk pulled her to more deep kiss.

“Look what happened when we left them alone.  Aishhh..” Heechul said with swollen face. He just wake up.

“Heheee..” _______ just grinned.

Everyone already at the dining table and soon starts to eat their breakfast.

“Guys..” Suddenly Kyhyun breaks the silences. All eyes on him. “I am sorry for not listening to you guys. Sungmin hyung, I am so sorry. I hope you didn’t mad at me anymore. Heechul hyung and Yesung hyung too.” He looks like he is really sorry.

“Kyuhyun-ah.. kwaenchana. I forgive you..” Sungmin said.

“But next time, if you bring a girl like her again, even ______ can’t stop me!” Heechul said.

“Arasso hyung.” No one actually really believes that Kyuhyun so obedient that time.

“Kyu-ah.. let me introduce to you to some nice and pretty girls next time.” Siwon said while chewing his food.

“Go get yourself a girlfriend first Choi Siwon.” _____ said to him. Siwon crossed his brows at _____ like Shibrows always did!

“Anyway hyung.. you are so lucky to have her. Look how she protects our family.” Donghae sounds serious. ________ blushed with his words.

“Donghae-ah, that is why we should call her gangster!” eunhyuk chuckled. “Hyung! Your girlfriend is a gangster!”

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!” ________ raised her voice. Leeteuk just giggled at those reaction but he actually feel lucky as Donghae said. To have ______ in his life. To have her that not only love him but love his family too.

“I will protect you guys as long as I can. Because, as an ELF, our pledge always be, if the world betray Super Junior, ELF will betray the world.” She look at them seriously while clenching her fist. All of them look among themselves weird and awkwardly.

“Err..” Ryeowook so speechless.

Donghae suddenly laughed. “I  think I am going to find a girlfriend that is an ELF.”

“You should!” Leeteuk said to Donghae and kissed _____’s forehead.