Chapter 7

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

YOUR P.O.V

I feel like so narrow. But I still couldn’t open my eyes. I don’t want to open it yet to be exact. Furthermore I still feel sleepy.  I turn to the left. I sniffed. My strawberry scent blanket. Hmmm.. so lovely. That’s why I love to sleep. Then I turned to my right side. Still not that crowded though. Then I smell the scent of something that I haven’t feel for so long. This odor of perfume that I love to smell. It give me a warm feelings.

But, wait!! Although I know that I am half asleep right now but why do I feel hands linger around my waist. And on my shoulder. One hand that around my waist like pulling me closer to the left and the hands on the shoulder pulling me closer to the right. It’s getting cramped here. Suddenly I feel a leg like like lingering around my bottom body part. I need to open my eyes like NOW.

I was shocked to see TOP’s face was so closed to me and his hands around my shoulder. This is not good. Oh, Lord.  Then I hardly turn to my left side. Kyuhyun was…. Cuddle around me?! What?! His hands on my waist and he wrapped his legs around me?! No! I try to move but I cant. This two guys are kinda strong.

I know I have a bad habit cuddling to people when I sleep but this is not what I want! Ugh. Someone help me…

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

“SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!”

I heard someone shouted. Not someone. I heard two voices.  Enough to wake everyone inside the room studio.

KYUHYUN P.O.V

Emmmmm.. why this feels so good. Why my pillow feels so good and so hugable? I like this feelings. And this strawberry scent also smells so good. I don’t even feel like waking up. But wait, why is this pillow moving. Someone must’ve try ro pull it away from me. No you cant. Its mine. I hugged the pillow tighter. Suddenly..

“CHO KYUHYUN!” someone shouted at me. He even hit my head! I turn around and open my eyes. It was Eunhyuk-hyung.

“Monkey.. mwoyaa..” I complained and close my eyes.

TOP P.O.V

This feelings that I had over a years. I feel so comfortable. The scent is just the same. I like when we are in this way. Cuddling around each other.We could lingering around each other all day long. But I do I feel this feelings right now isn’t right? Like it is so wrong. With the wrong person. Aishhh.. my eyes.. I feel too heavy to open it.

“SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!” Who the hell dare to yell at me early this morning?! Probably Daesung or Seungri. Thay always bother my sleep. I don’t care. I don’t wanna let go of this dreams. Neither do this feelings .

“Hyung!!! What are you doing?!” Someone shoved me. Pushing my body to wake me up.

“Aishh! What?!” I turned to look at Daesung. He is the one who pushing me and the rest of my members looking weird at me. Except for Seungri, he is making his shocking face.

“________......” Daesung pointed at ________. What?! _______?! ! I forgot we were sleeping next to each other. I turn to her. Her face seems about going to burst into tears soon. Yeah! Because my arms is on shoulder! Damn! Why do I cant control myself?! I let go of her and get up.

“Sorry..” That is all I can say to her. I look at her again. She still aint moving because someone is hugging her. Wait.. WHAT?! SOMEONE HUG HER SO TIGHT! Who?! OH! KYUHYUN! I saw all s moving closer to him.

KYUHYUN P.O.V

Someone hit my head again. What are they babbling. So noisy!                                                          

“Kyuhyun! What are you doing?!”

Sleeping.

“I told you not to do anything to her last night!”

I didn’t do anything. Her? Who is “her’?

“Kyuhyun, LET GO OF HER!”

Let go?! Of HER? HER?!!! Crapped! I open my eyes. The ‘pillow’ was ______. I hugged her from back! Oh, my! I forgot! I quickly get up and left them without words. This is so embarrassing!

NO ONE P.O.V

Kyuhyun get up and left. He left without word. While ______ sit at her place. Awkwardly. TOP rubbed his neck. He scratch his head.

“Look, ______. I know this shouldn’t happened. I am sorry. I don’t know why can’t I control myself. I forgot and I’m so sorry and I …..”

“Oppa. It’s okay! I’m fine and I understand your situation.” _______smile to him.

“______-ah. You know.. Hmm, we are sorry! Our maknae…” Donghae’s face full of guilty but he think he is about going to kill someone after this.

“Donghae-oppa..it’s fine. I understand. No one realize what are they doing while sleeping right?” ______ gave him the brightest smile she have. She doesn’t want Donghae to feel guilty anymore.

“Aigooo~ you are so kind. I feel like hugging you!” Donghae said and pinched _______’s cheeks

“Oppa.. okay okay.. I’ll hug you. Let go of my cheeks.” ______ whimper and hug Donghae. Donghae hug her back and patted her head. Then he went to his group member. Probably discussing something about Kyuhyun.

_____ look around. TOP still beside him. GD infront of her. No one knows when did GD get there.

“Sleep well baby?” GD ask _______.

“No.” _______ chuckled.

“Oppa, I am hungryyyyy..” ________ leaned her head on TOP’s shoulder. TOP patted her head lovingly.

“Lets go eat!!” Both GD and TOP pull _____’s hand and they went to the café maybe.

SOMEONE P.O.V

Kyuhyun get a chances to sleep beside her and get the changes to hug her?! Though he did not intend to do that but… ugh!

And wait, she even let TOP hug her. No, she was the one who cuddled to TOP. Why she is like that to every man?!

Now, Look at her. She even let Donghae touched her. Pinched her cheek. What she thinks she is? She thinks she is that cute?! Wait, she hugged him. What is wrong with this girl?! Why she love showing her affection.

And WTH? She leaned her head on TOP’s shoulder. I don’t believe her. She said she had no more boyfriend and what so ever! I hate her!

Wait, why would I hate her. She doesn’t have nothing to do with me. Why would I even care. But why my hearts hurts. Am I jeal…. Hell no! Argghhhh! What is wong with me!

“Yah! Lets go!” Someone snapped me back to reality.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER UPDATE! weeee~~~ :) will update soon in 12 hours. haha. Do comments! heart