Chapter 6

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

YOUR P.O.V

“Emm, I choose.. “

“______-ah! Pick us!” Joon says with a puppy eyes!

“Yeah~ pity us. Cmon ______-ah!” Thunder also try to convince me.

“Noonaaaaa~ Noona neomu yippeo!” Mir makes a love sign to me.

How cute they are. I turned to Super Junior. Omaigoooosh! What are they doing?! Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae were doing some cute pose and were rolling on the floor cutely like a baby! So cute! I chuckled a bit. I downed my head to think. Suddenly I’ve heard a voice calling me.

“_______-ah!” Ouh. It was Kyuhyun. “Once an ELF, always be an ELF!”

“An ELF will never betray their oppa!” Heechul continued.

“Yeah~ If the world betray Super Junior, ELF will betray the world! We Promise to Believe!!” Kyuhyun almost shouted.

Aishh. This two evil. How could they using my weakness. I suddenly felt like they cast a spell on me and I immediately said..

“Okayy! I’m IN!”

“Wae?!!! Wae she is an ELF?!!!!” I heard Joon groaned.

“Unfair!! I’ll make her A+ SOON!” then I heard Mir sounds like complaining.

“Mblaq… mianhae!!” I bowed to them with chuckled.

So everybody went to their sleeping place. What makes me feels funny is that their arrangement of sleeping. From oldest to the youngest and even the group arrangement like from who debut first until the juniors.

So it would be like SuperJunior, BigBang, Shinee, Ukiss, 2PM, Mblaq and Beast. So each girl will sleep at the intersection of each group. So, guess who I’ll be sleeping next to? Cho Kyuhyun and TOP! Thank God I will still be sleeping next to BigBang eventhough it is TOP who I still awkward with.

KYUHYUN P.O.V

She sleep next to me. Hehe. Time to do something evil. Not that evil. Fanservices! Trust me. You know you can trust me right, ELF? Hehe *evil laugh* I still staring at her while she is preparing her sleeping area. Suddenly someone tapped my back.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t you dare doing anything to her!” Ryeowook warned me. Wait, he did actually warning me?! Nobody do that to Cho Kyuhyun!

Then I see Donghae-hyung glared at me as well. Like agreeing what Ryeowook told me.

“Im not a ert! I wont do anything harsh on her” I smirked. Just wont do anything harsh but only a small things. Hehe.

“Harsh or NOT HARSH, don’t you dare doing ANYTHING Kyu!” Sungmin-hyung pointed at me.

Aishh. This hyung how can he read my mind?! Why it always happened? I guess they wont be calling KyuMin for nothing. UGH. But this is so annoying all of this hyung!

“Emm, excuse me Kyuhyun-oppa” I heard she’s calling me from my back. I turn to her.

“You sit on my blanket I think.” She pointed her blanket under me.

“Oh” I lift my body and pull the blanket. Hehe. Here we go….

“This is your blanket?” She just nodded with my question.

“I didn’t my blanket..What about..hmm..Lets share!” I pulled the blanket and cover my body. Then I lift the blanket to let show her that I give her space inside the blanket. “Come in” I said to her with an evil smile.

“Ohh. Emm, it’s okay. Oppa take that blanket.” She said slowly. She sounds like nervous and shocked at the same time. Kekekeke. Im trying to keep my laugh.

“Okay!” I pulled the blanket cover my body and pretend to sleep. Her blanket smells strawberry! So…. Eunhyuk!

“Oppa…..” she sounds like whining but I am sure that is not me. I try open my eyes and look at her. She already lay down but facing TOP.

YOUR P.O.V

He took my blanket without any of guilty face and feelinfs. No wonder people calling him evilKyu or evilmaknae. He is EVIL. But I just keep it to myself. I lay down and facing TOP. I shrinked to balls. TOP ask me what is wrong. At the same time, they didn’t turn of the lights yet because some of them still preparing their sleeping places.

“Oppa..” I look at TOP. I feel like crying. I feel so cold. “Kyuhyun took my blanket” I whispered to him in English.

“MWOH?!” TOP suddenly get up and raised his voice. Not to loud or not like shouting but enough to half of SuJu members to hear it and enough to wake GD and Taeyang who almost sleeping.

Aigoo. This oppa. Since when he become like Daesung or Seungri. I quickly cover his mouth with my hands. From Sungmin till Taeyang all are staring at us. Weirdly.

“Mianhaeyo.. sorry to bother you guys. You can go to sleep. Hehe.” I let out an innocent smile. Then I heard Leeteuk groaned. Double hate from him for sure!

TOP pull my hand from his mouth. “What did you said? Kyuhyun took your blanket?” TOP look at Kyuhyun who innocently still have that blanket on him. Of course TOP knows my blanket. White coloured with hearts and flowers patterns on it.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! I told you don’t do anything to _______!” Ryeowook hit Kyuhyun’s head.

Wow. That Ryeowook. I never thought he have this kind of image. Cute but can be fierce too.

“Ryeowook-oppa… “ I said to him. Preventing him to scold Kyuhyun maybe?

“Ahh, _______-ah. Sorry.. He always like this.” Donghae said while pulling my blanket away from Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun still gripped that blanket.

“Aish. This kid! Kyuhyun-ah, let go!” Siwon hit Kyuhyun’s arm lightly.

“Shireo! I want this. She can have my blanket!” Kyuhyun throw his blanket.

“Kyuhyun oppa! You said you didn’t bring your blanket.” I innocently said while Siwon and Ryeowook still pulling my blanket out of Kyuhyun.

“_______-ah, just take that blanket.” Taeyang told me. I just take that blanket.

The situation now more to like a pre-school kids having fight over a lollipop and their parents try to settle down but.. hey! Kyuhyun old enough to be someone’s dad!

“This Kyuhyun so naughty. We really apologize on behalf of our maknae.” I think Sungmin said to Taeyang.

“Ahh, hyung. It is okay. I guess ______ can use Kyuhyun-hyung’s blanket.”

While Kyuhyun pretend to sleep. Total fake! I don’t know whetger I should hate him for now or what. I know he is trying to tease me but some people sure have limits of teasing but he so cool still pretend like it is not his fault.

“I like this blanket. Smells like strawberry. _______-ah, let me borrow for tonight?” He makes a cute face to me while his hyungs already lay down on their sleeping places giving up on me.

“Ok.” That is all I said to him and I laid down. As I lay down, TOP pull over the blanket and cover me.

“Sleep well, princess.” TOP almost leaned down to my forehead to kiss my forehead and suddenly he realized something and he then just lay down to sleep too.

Well, I missed how he calling me that. Not only him I mean but the rest BigBnag’s members. So I just smile. But I fell uneasy since I know someone was watching more to peeking on me from his place. I can hear him groaning and turn to other side.

“Switch off the light!” Leeteuk said.

“Okayy!” I guess it’s Dongwoon and the lights off.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE DAY! YEAY! NEXT CHAPTER COMMING SOON! :) GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK, OKAYY?! <3 :)