Chapter 18

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

_________ POV

 

I open my eyes slowly. I still feel dizzy. I closed my eyes for a while. I open it back. There was someone laying in front of me. Facing me. I closed back my eyes. Wait. SOMEONE?! SOMEGUY?? I quickly open my eyes and stared the figure that layed beside me and facing me.

Omo. Leeteuk? What he’s doing laying on the same bed with me? Wait. Where am I? I looked around. Oh.. yaa.. as what I remembered, I passed out and they took me here. Yes. But why on earth Leeteuk sleeping beside me? I stared his face for a while. He look so handsome. Like an angel. No wonder he been calling himself as an angel. He sure do look like one. But..

I didn’t realized my hand already tracing his face slowly. His eyes, his nose..

Suddenly he was moving a bit. Maybe he could feel something bugging him. Oh. I better pretend to sleep before I got caught! I closed my eyes. Then I heard Leeteuk groaned a bit. He woke up! I feel like he I sstrecthing right now. I just stay in my position. Then I felt a hand caressed my face and hair. He my hair. What is he doing. What should I do? Let him? No. Aishh..

“Good Morning!!” then I heard someone entering the room. Sounds like Eunhyuk.

I pretend like waking up. I stretched a bit and peek in.

“Hyung! Mwoya?! Why you sleep beside ________? This hyung such a ert! Move!” Eunhyuk pulled Leeteuk from the bed. Then Kyuhyun and Donghae entered the room.

“What ert?! I am not!” Leeteuk defends himself. I just chuckled.

“Baby sister.. how do you feel? Better? Aish,, sorry our hyung a ert.” Donghae sit beside me at the corner of the bed. I sit on the bed.

“I am not a ert!”Leeteuk stressed out again.

I giggled. “I feel better but still feel dizzy. But I guess I’m okay now. Thankyou SuJu oppa!” I smiled brightly. Donghae patted my head.

Leeteuk face annoyed a bit. He touch my forehead. “Jinjja you feel better now?”

“Look! Told you a ert. Why touch her?” Eunhyuk pulledLleeteuk;’s hands from my forehead.

“Babo! I check her temperature!” Leeteuk hit Eunhyuk’s head.

“Hyung! Why you sleep here? Huh?” Kyuhyun still questioning.

“I was looking for her of course!” Leeteuk pointed at me. He still annoyed. Maybe because his dongsaengs still saying such things.

“You can sit at that chair! Not here!” Kyuhyun unsatisfied with Leeteuk’s answer. Eunhyuk nodded as agreeing what Kyuhyun saying.

“You want me to sleep on the chair all night long?! Ughhhhh!” He seriously annoyed. “Beside, last night she is the one who asked me to sleep next to her! Aghh!” He get off from the bed and out of the room leaving ­_______ a shocking face.

 

*FLASHBACK* (LEETEUK POV)

Mummy….” I was half asleep on the chair when I heard her speaking in her language maybe?

“Mummy…” She sounds like whining.

I her hair.

“Mummy.. it’s hurt..” She speaks in English. Mumbling but I caught her.

“It’s okay.. I am here..” I whispered to her. She still sleeping.

“Sleep… with.. me.. cold..” She mumbled.

Ehh? Sleep with her? AH! She’s cold. I get it.

I jumped on the bed at layed myself beside her. Wait, is it okay if I do this. My dongsaeng would think I’m a ert or something. But… who cares? It’s a emergency situation (?) Right??

I layed myself beside her and facing her. She suddenly cuddled to me. Oh my. I can feel my heart suddenly beats faster than usual. Calm Jungsoo. Calm!

I pulled over the blanket to cover her body so that she don’t feel the cold. I her hair a few times until I didn’t realize anything anymore.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“YOU!” Kyuhyun pointed at me. “You asked hyung to sleep with you?!”

“I cant remember…” I seriously don’t really remember. I try to flashback. But last night I do feel weird. Or is it a dream? I saw someone in white suit. But I don’t see his face. I felt like he kissed me. Eh.. agh! I don’t know. But did I really asked him to sleep with me? But I always wanted someone to sleep with me when I fell sick..

“_______-ah.” Donghae snapped me back to reality. “Arent you hungry? You didn’t eat yesterday.”

Suddenly my stomache make a sound. I thought it was only me who heard that but suddenly the three of them let a loud laugh.

“You sure hungry! Your stomache like shouting out loud!” Eunhyuk laughed. I blushed. So shy!

“Lets go eat breakfast! Ryeowook already cooked!” Donghae pulled me out of the bed.

When we arrived the kitchen some members already started to eat. Donghae lead me to the dining table. He took his seat together with Kyuhyuna nd Eunhyuk. There was one place left for me. Beside Leeteuk. Ohhhh.. Ottokhae..

“_______-ah! Eat a lot! Yesterday you didn’t eat anything! Here, take this!” Ryeowook put some meat inside my rice bowl.

“Gomawo oppa.. “ I took a small bite.

“Why? Not delicious?” Leeteuk said to me. No one were listening to us since everybody were busy eating.

“A..aniyo..”

“Then eat a lot. Eat this and have another round after this.” Leeteuk said while putting more meat inside my bowl.

“No.. this is also too much for me…” I pouted.

Leeteuk chuckled a bit and patted my head. He chuckled?? For me? Because of me? Wow. So unexpected.

“Oppa…” I called him. I put my chopstick down I cupped my hands to his ear. “Thankyou for taking care of me last night!” I whispered to him. I don’t know he was shy or what but his faces suddenly turning red and he let out his famous laughed.

Wow. He just like leeteuk that I saw on YouTube. I thought.

Suddenly all the members stared at us. Leeteuk still didn’t realized that and still laughing and face palmed himself.

“Hyung! Wae!!” Yesung asked.

“Wait! I saw _______ whispering something to him.” Shindong in.

Leeteuk low down his laughed and look at the other members. “It’s Nothing. Jinjja..” He gestured together with his hands.

“Liar! Obviously I saw ______ whispering something to you then you laughed! Mwoya!!” Eunhyuk eager to know. “______-ah, what is it?” He asked me then.

“Nothing..oppa.. jinjja..” I also don’t know why he laughed like that.

“I guess they already made up!” Heechul said.

“What?! NO!” I opposed quickly.

“What? What made up?!” Leeteuk said.

“Of course. You like her, right?!” Heechul said it out loud.

“What?!” I look at Leeteuk. I was so surprised. All the members already laughing because Leeteuk was really shocked when Heechul exposed that.

“Nothing.. Ignore him. Eat!” I was about to reply him when he feed me since my mouth was opened. I cant talk anymore since my mouth was full.

“Ppali eat! You guys need to get ready for the photoshoot!” suddenly their manager appeared. Behind him was Lea! Lea! I missed her!

“Lea! Oh my God. I missed you so much!” I said in English. I stand and immediately hugged her. She hugged me back.

“I missed you too!” She hugged me tightly.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________