Chapter 10

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

“Call me oppa first then I teach you how to dance.” Kikwang insist.

“What for? We are at the same age!”

“Up to you. I don’t mind. But I still won’t teach you anything!” Kikwang pretends not to ignore her.

“Hmmm. Fine…”

‘Hehe. She falls to the trap. She might call me oppa. Heeee..’ Kikwang thinks to himself.

“Fine! I go fine DongWoon then! Bye!” She try to walk away from Kikwang.

“What? Dongwoon? No!” Kikwang pulled her hand to stop her.

“Why? I think he might wanna help me with the dance. Bye Kiki!” She pretend to escape.

“Wait, you called me Kiki?” he asked.

“Oopps. Sorry..” ______ just realized she is new to Kikwang. She shouldn’t be calling him with that name. for sure someone closed to him only call him that.

“No, I like that. Forget ‘oppa’. Call me Kiki and I teach you.” Kikwang smiled with his eyes too.

“Yeay! Thanks KIKI!” she stressed the word.

“Heyyyy. I want nicknames from noona too!” Minho suddenly join in.

“Forget it!”Kikwang pushed Minho lightly.

“Yup, Minho. Forget it. ______-ah, call me with something cute too. We are chingu by the way! 90 liner!” Thunder interrupts.

“Dungie.. how?” _______ ask him with smile.

“Ok! Set!” thunder seems happy.

“Noona….. Me tooooo, pleaseeeeee” Minho make some aegyo with his face.

“Minho! Don’t call me Noona!”

“If you call me with something cute!”

“I cant think one. Minho suits you. Well I can’t call you Minnie. That’s for Sungmin-oppa. Minho suits you since you are very charismatic!”

“Fine.” Minho gave up.

______ just chuckled.

Suddenly Leeteuk appeared and entered the studio.

“I hope you guys already warmed up. Let’s practice. Our team can do it!”

He seems in a happy today. ______ thought.

“So, Junho or Kikwang gonna starts first?” Leeteuk ask them. To teach the choreography of “I Hate You” and “Shock” of course.

“Since we’re going to perform ‘I Hate you’ first, let me just show the choregraphy first.” Junho volunteered.

So they practiced the choreography and also rearranged the choreography a little suits what their singing part for each of everyone. Everyone was quite impressed with ______  because she is afast learner.

After the dance session, they went to the cafeteria to grab some lunch. _______ saw Minzy was eating with his teammates. She approached Minzy first. Minzy sit at the table of eight with TOP infront of her.

“Minzy! Oppa…” ______ greet TOP and Minzy since the other were busy eating.

“Unnie! Just finished practicing?” she ask while chewing her food.

“Yup! Ahhh, the food looks delicious!”

“Wanna taste some?” TOP already have a spoonful of rice in his hand and he try to feed ______.

_______ just nodded and let TOP feed him with his own spoon.

“Wahhh! Delicious!”

“Yeah! So delicious unnie. You better go eat!” Minzy pointed at the stacks of food at one corner.

“Okay. I go now. Bye! Thankyou TOP oppa!” She waved at them but she actually forgot something to tell TOP then she turned back to TOP.

She cupped TOP’s ear to whisper something to TOP’s ear.

“I am going to your dorm tonight to practice together! Tell others too! I already tell Taeyang-oppa.” After whispering that to TOP, he look at TOP with a smile and shows a ‘good’ sign to him. Top smiled back at her and shows her ‘good’ sign to her back.

With that she went to grab her lunch. She didn’t know someone was watching her.

While grabbing her lunch, someone hug ______ from her back.

“Unnie!” Sohee said while hugging her.

_____ turn back a bit to see who. “Ah, Sohee-ah.”

“Unnie.. so tired.” Sohee complained.

“Me too!” ______ facing Sohee now.

“Me three…….” Suddenly Sulli joined them.

“Aigoo, pity my cute dongsaengs.. But what can we do. After lunch we still gonna practice for the girls dance.”

“Ahh. Unnie, Thank God you remind me. I almost forgot!” Sullisaid that but she still feels unhappy since they need to practice more.

“Sohee-ah. Do you know what songs we will be performing?” _______ ask Sohee.

“If I’m not mistaken, Tell Me, SNSD’s Kissing You, f(x)’s Chu, 4Minute’s Hot Issue and 2NE1’s I Don’t Care.”

_____ just sighed. “Never mind, I’ll see you guys later. Bye.” Then she went to the dining table where all her teammates sits. Weird enough. No Leeteuk at the dining table.

 

________ (P.O.V)

“I’m late!!!” I put on my hoodie and head to the door.

“_______! Where you going!” Sooyoung shouted from the bathroom.

“BigBang’s!” I  shouted back while looking for my sportshoes.

“Yah! We just get back from practicing! Aren’t you tired?” Sooyoung said to _______ while wiping her face.

“Need to. Bye, babe!” I closed the door and my intention is going to the elevator but I bumped to someone.

“Ouchhhh.” I fell.

“_______-ah! Kwaenchana??!” Eunhyuk help me to stand.

“I’m fine. Thankyou. Eh, ani.. sorry.” I look at Eunhyuk while adjusting my hoodie. He is with Leeteuk and Heechul. GREAT!

“Where are you heading, ALONE?” Heechul leaned his face closer to me. I suddenly froze. I can’t opened my mouth with his sudden action. His face like way to close to me.

“Wae? Wae? Why aren’t you answering? I’m too pretty, right?” Heechul confidentantly said.

“Aaaa…maybe..” I stuttered and I backed up a bit.

“Anyway, oppa. I’m late. Excused me please.” I said politely.

“Where are you going?! Dating?! Right?!” Eunhyuk asked me.

“Dating?! NO!” I opposed.

“Good. Because you are my girlfriend, right?!” he put his arm on my shoulder.

“How many time I wanna tell you that I’m…” before I could finished up my words he said..

“You wont ruined Eunhae couples. Yeah…. Hmm, but I can double date you know..” he raised his eyebrows.

“Whatever oppa.” I chuckled. “Now, oppa please excused me. I’m going to BigBang’s dorm. I’m seriously SUPER LATE.” I stressed out that words. And I try to walk away.

“______-ah! Remember!”

I stopped in front of Heechul as he said that.

“Don’t fall in love with anyone! I reserved you for him.” Heechul whispered at me while gazing at Leeteuk.

I gave a weird look to Heechul and I moved on. I stopped in front of Leeteuk who is two or three dteps behind Heechul. I bowed to him and gave him a smile.

He just walks away and he hit my shoulder not to hard not to slow. PURPOSELY. I can feel it! I touch my shoulder and just walk to the elevator. Thank God the elevator opens at the right time. I enter the elevator but I can hear Heechul’s voice seems like shouting (Heechul’s style. You know) to someone.

Like seriously what is wrong with Leeteuk! I didn’t do ANYTHING to him. When we are practicing with other teammates, he looks happy but still avoiding any eye contact with me. And sometimes I feel like he pretend that I was not there. He is too cruel. If I did something wrong he should at least tell me. Or maybe he hates me but then I said that he was my biased. That s why he hates me more. Is it?

And why Heechul oppa always said that he wants me to be with Leeteuk. If his attitude is like hating me all his life, Heechul needs to forget what he is saying. I think I lost my admiration towards Leeteuk. Why would I admire someone with THAT attitude. I’m ditching my top biased! Gonna be ELFish next I think. Huh!

What?! If he can be childish, so do I! he is an old man furthermore. Ahhh! Grrr. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IT'S LIKE 6AM HERE. AN UPDATE. LOL.

OKAY. I NEED TO SLEEP NOW.

HEHE.

COMMENT OK! heart