Kidnapped and Confessed?

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

________tried to opened her eyes but she cant. She was put a blindfold. She can feel her hands was tied to the chair she was sitting. She cant move. Her legs was tied together too. She was scared by that time.

Same goes to Leeteuk. He was blindfold too. He was tied to chair as _______ too. His head was dizzy. He tried to move but he cant.

“_______-ah..” He whispered. Trying his luck.

“Jungsoo!”He heard her voices and he was worried.

“Kwaenchana? Did they hurt you?”

“No but I am scared…”

Suddenly they can feel someone opened their blindfold quickly. They open their eyes and it was dark but enough that they can still see each other facing to each other but still tied on the chair. Suddenly a spotlight was direct to both of them and a man figure appeared in between. Both of them can’t see his face clearly because of the lighting.

“Yah! Who are you! What do you want?!” Leeteuk shouted at him.

“Shut up!” He said. His voice sounds a bit familiar. But he covered his mouth with a scarf so that his voice wont be detect by them easily.

Suddenly three more figures appeared behind him.

“Now tell us the truth!” The last guy on the right said.

“What truth?” Leeteuk said. He was a bit angry by that time.

“What is your relationship with her?!” He pointed at ________.

“She is my girl..” Leeteuk stopped because ________ interrupt him.

“Why do u wanna know?” she fiercely said.

“Yah! Ppali! Tell us!” The guy who stand beside the first man said.

“Wait. Your voice sounds familiar. Jiyoung..oppa?” ________ said.

“Errr.. what oppa?! Huh!” His voice pretended like he was mad.

“Yah! I am sure your voice! Jungsoo-ah, is that Kim Heechul too?” She asked Leeteuk about the first guy.

“It sounds like him. Very familiar.” He answered her. “Yah! Stop playing. Let us go! Heechul, I swear I kill you after this!” Leeteuk almost yelled. Then someone shoot him an empty bottle to his head.

“Yah! Who did that?!” He getting annouyed.

“Oppa, just let us go..” _______ said almost begging.

“We will. After you admit it!” the last guy screamed. It sounds like Taecyeon.

“Admit what?!” _______ said.

“That you guys were together! Why did you guys keep on hiding it, huh?!”

Both ______ and Leeteuk stays silent.

“Don’t deny it! We saw you kissing on the rooftop everynight!” Sounds like Minho. But suddenly Heechul smacked back of his head.

“Ahhh! Wae hyung?!”

“Why did you tell them?! Aishh.. you even pick up her phones when he was calling her. Aishh.” Heechul babbled.

“Yah! Kim Heechul just let us go.” Leeteuk said. He was already tired.

“No! Admit first!”

“Aishhh. Fine!” Leeteuk groaned. He look at _______. “Is it okay for me to say this to them?” He whispered.

________ just nodded. Maybe this is the time since they really put an effort to know about her relationship with Leeteuk.

“Yes! We are together now! I love her. She love me! Get it?” Leeteuk feel so annoyed.

Suddenly the lights were opened and they saw all of the girls and members of each group were there. They were howling and clapping hands together showing that they are happy. Heechul and GD untied _____ and Leeteuk together. GD then hug ______ and congratulates her.

“You not mad oppa? For me, being together with Jungsoo-oppa..” She ask GD. Gd just shooked his head and smiling.

“Yah! You could just ask me you know.” Leeteuk hit Heechul’s shoulder lightly

“Yeah~ like you guys will honestly answer it!” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Guys! Get ready!” suddenly Heechul ordered them. All the Super Junior’s members get in a line and BigBang’s member too. Super Junior members stands behind Leetek while BigBang stands behind _____.

“(YOUR FULL NAME) will you take care of our annoying hyung..” Donghae said followed by Eunhyuk.

“Our dorky leader.”

“Our ert  hyung! Hehe” Kyuhyun chuckled with a evil smirked.

“Will you keep accompany him as he always felt lonely.” Yesung said.

“And call or text him more than two times per day.” Shindong added.

“Will you listen to all his talking that sometimes will make you bored?” Siwon said full of gentleman’s gestures.

“Will you take care of his dongsaengs here, too?” Sungmin said in aegyo.

“And will you be with him throughout sad and happy moments?” Ryeowook said.

“I know he will hurt you most time but you always have us to back you up. We never hesitated to kick his .” Heechul the devil.

“Hyung! Take this!” Sungmin whispered while passing something to Leeteuk. Leeteuk grabbed  it. It was a silver necklace with a heart shaped in the middle and have wings on the both sides. http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/439288684/2011_new_fashion_angel_pendant_necklace.jpg

It was the necklace he bought for ______ before he got ‘kidnapped’.

“Will you officially be my girlfriend?” He shyly ask ______.

“I..” Then Seungri stopped _____ who was about to give out her answer.

“Wait hyung! We got our terms and conditions too!” Seungri later gave a cue to Daesung to start.

“Well, hyung. We don’t have many to ask you but will you take care of our sister?”

“Will you listen to her whining than even worst than Hyuna?” Seungri said. He earned a hit from Hyuna and ____.

“Will you be the one who she cuddled to most of time after she wakes uup every morning?” Taeyang said then he paused a little. “But I will never let you sleep with her most of the times!”

Everyone laughed.

“Will you keep calm if she hugs all the guys in the world. Or even a girl? Because she loves to show her affection too much.” GD said.

“And will you swear that you will never make her cried like before or even worst?” TOP suddenly paused for a few seconds and take  a deep breath. “Cause you know you will be the most stupid guy in the world if you make her cries.” He hold up his feelings.

“ And we will be joining Heechul-hyung to kick your if you did.” Daesung tries to lighten the mood.

“Yes, I do. ______?”

“I do too..”

Leeteuk let out a deep breath to shows that he feels relieved. “ Wow, I feel like married now.” He chuckled a bit.

“Hyung! Ppali! Put the necklace!” Minho shouted.

Leeteuk put the necklace around _______’s neck. He whispered something to her while doing that.

“Thankyou and I am the most happiest guy right now you know. I love you.”

“Me too..” _______answered him back.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” All of them were shouting.

_______ look around. She was so shy at the moment but later on she give a light peck on Leeteuk’s lips.

“Aigooo. That was so fast! We want more!” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung!” ______ turn her head to Sooyoung. Leeteuk pulled her chin and and leaned forward to kiss her. His other hands was holding her nape. They kiss for a few seconds. All of them were so excited.

He hugged her then. “Thankyou everyone! I seriously appreciate this. Thankyou for kidanapping us.”

All of them laughed at that words.

“Lets go dinner together after this. My treats!” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah!!”

“But emm,” Leeteuk paused. All of them were quiet suddenly. He then continues. “Who is the master mind behind this?”

All of them suddenly make not-guity face and slowly pointed at Kim Heechul.

“Yah! Aishh. How could you guys!” Heechul glared them.

Leeteuk stared at him.

“What?! At least you have her?!”

“I know! Thankyou!” He hugged Heechul tightly.

“Hyung! Don’t kissed secretly after this!” Key said.

“Or even secretly texting while we are practicing!” Hoon said.

“My _______.. Now I cant be close with you anymore..” Kikwang poted.

“Uri ommaaaaaa..” Minho joined him.

“But wait!” Leeteuk raised his voice a bit. all of them were silence again.

“Who threw the bottle at me just now?!”

 

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

They were having a party just for me and Leeteuk after kidnapping us. To celebrates our relationship. Together with Soo-Woo couple too. And a new-born maknae couple Sulli and DongWoon.  They just confessed a week ago. And you can hear how Hyuna and Sohee keep whining that how come the younger Sulli already have partner and they don’t. Then Heechul keep bugging Sohee to be with him and I told him not to screwed up my sister. But I am so thankful to Heechul because he is the master mind behind this party but I just unsatisfied with him because why on earth he need to kidnapped me and Leeteuk? He is so funny. And even funnier his failed ‘servants’ like Minho who keep doing mistakes while they undercovered.  

Suddenly I feel like going to the ladies. Since it was held on  the rooftop I decided to go alone. I just decide to use our dorms bathroom. I walk to the stairs when I saw a figure squatting between the stairs. I know his figure although it is from the back.

“Oppa.. what are you doing here alone?” I touch his shoulder. He raised up and look at me. I was surprised to see he was holding a bottle of soju and he was a bit drunk I guess.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's like 4am here and HAPPY NEW YEAR WONDERFUL READERS!! :)

Ouh guys. please bear with my languange and grammar. i seriously have no time to edit it or even double check it since i am a final year student at my university. >>>______<<< sorrryyyy! Anyway thanks for reading!

I SERIOUSLYYY LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS! SERIOUSLY! HERE SOME REPLIES.

MayMadiha : haha. it's fine then if you wanna cheat kyu for siwon.  they are kyuwon! :)

sapphirebluesuju : thankyouuuuu for loving this storyy! here an update! :D

nerdkpopgirl : heechul's the mastermind! since he loveeee seeing ''you'' with Leeteuk since the beginning! hehe. ;)

AyameEeteuk : updated!! naahh. they wont do anything bad for Teuk. i cant bear to write anything bad for him too. LOL enjoy! ;)

IdadIda : haha. IKR! my english ! since i wrote this and just update immediately. i currently have no times to edit it before publishing it. hehe. sorry! x)

ihanchul : he is! eventhough it is kinda a failed plan actually. haha. but he actually did it. hehe. thankyou and enjoy! :)

ENJOY THIS UPDATE! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I APPRECIATED IT! :) <3