Chapter 17

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

LEETEUK POV

“Hyung!” someone entered the room. I opened my eyes. Oh, what am I doing?! I moved away from her. I looked at Taeyang with a blank face. suddenly GD appeared from his back.

“Hyung! What are you doing?! What were you thinking?!” GD raised his voice.

“Jiyoung. Quiet! She might wake up.” Taeyang whispered. “Hyung, let’s talk outside.”

I just followed Taeyang. I scratched my head.

Luckily my members not around at the moment. They were having dinner I guess.

“Hyung! Explain yourself.” GD crossed his arms. He kinda mad. I know he should be mad. ______ is like their real sister. I shouldn’t be doing that. But I’m..

“I;’m sorry. I don’t know…” I ruffled my hair and sit on the couch.

“What you don’t know? You kissed her obviously! In her sleep!” GD raised his voice. “Are you trying to play with her?!”

“No. I’m not! Why do I wanna play with her? Jiyong ah, I am not that kind of person.”

“Yeah! You are not THAT kind of person. Did you forget how you treated her all this while? She cried because of you!” GD let go of his anger.

“I know! I’m sorry for making she cried once the other day! It’s my fault!” I raised my voice. I am not mad at GD but I’m just mad at  myself for being an idiot.

“Once?! You think the other day was the only day you’ve made her cried?!”

“Jiyoung! Calm down!” Taeyang pulled GD to back off since GD seems cant hold his anger anymore.

“Taeyang-ah. I made her cried… many times?” I asked slowly.

Taeyang didn’t answer my question. He sit infront of me. “Hyung, you like her?”

I did not answer his question. I just stared the floor blankly. Do I like her? Heechul also asked me the same questions. He always said that I look good with ______. He said with will make a great couple but I always ignored him.

 

*FLASHBACK*

LEETEUK POV

“Jungsoo-ah, ______ neomu yippeo right?” Heechul said. I just ignored him.

“I think both of you make a great couple!”

“Yah! Cut the crapped!” I said to him.

“Ah, wae?! Pffftt.” I know Heechul Kinda pissed of with me.

“I hate her.”

“Why?! She never done anything wrong to you.” Heechul hot-tempered going up.but he paused a bit. “Wait, is that why you always ignored her and treat her bad?”

“What?” I don’t understand.

“Yah, Park Jungsoo! You love her right?! Because you never treat people like this before even your antis. I bet you like her that is why you being mean to her! Am I right?”

Aishhh.. What crap Heechul’s talking about?! I like _______? No way.

Suddenly I feel my heart aching. Why?

“Come on Jungsoo! I know you fell for her! First sight? Awww… so sweet.”

“Yah, Heechul stop the nonsense can you?!” I walked away from him.

“Jungsoo-ah! Don’t treat my  future sister in law so mean or I kill you! Haha!”

He said that while I was walking. I just ignored him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Heechul almost punched me when I make ______ cried the other day but other members stop him. But did she really always cried because of me?

I feel my chest aching again. Why?!

“We’re backkkkk!”

 

NO ONE POV

“We’re backkkkkkk!” Eunhyuk shouted from the door. He with the rest members just get back from dinner. They saw GD and Taeyang were there.

“Hyung, here s your dinner and there is some for ______.  Feed her when she wake up.” Sungmin put the food on the table but feel weird no response from his leader. He also feels something weird with current atmosphere.

“Taeyang, GD. Visiting _______?” Siwon asked.

“Yes. But I think we wanna take her to our dorm.” GD said coldly.

“Eyhh..why?” Heechul feels weird. So does the other members.

“Jiyoung, she’s not in good condition yet. She’ll be fine here. Atleast let she rest here for tonight. You can take her tomorrow’s morning.” EUnhyuk said

“Jungsoo, did you do something wrong?” Heechul knows best.

Leeteuk just keep in silence. Heechul’s getting impatience. He moved closer to Leeteuk.

“Jungsoo-ah! What have you done?!” He grabbed Leeteuk’s collar. Luckily Taeyang was the nearest person so he pulled Heechul.

“Hyung. It’s nothing.” Taeyang try to calmed Heechul.

“Jiyoung, lets go. I’m sure she’ll be fine here tonight.” Taeyang give a sign to GD to get up and just go back to their dorm.

“Hyung. Please take care of her. Don’t let people try to do anything wrong at her.” GD said that sarcastically  to Eunhyuk and glared at Leeteuk. He then walk to the door.

“Hyung. Please feed her. I am sure she didn’t eat since breakfast.” Taeyang said to Donghae who stands next to him.

“Araso Taeyang-ah. Don’t worry. We will take care of her.” Donghae patted Taeyang’s back.

Taeyang was about to leave but he forgot to remind them. “Hyung.. she is the type who really needs a ‘mum’ beside her when she sick.” Donghae just nodded. Everyone else also. Then Taeyang left Super Junior’s dorm.

“Hyung.. did you do something to _______? I know something happened from the way GD’s looked.” Kyuhyun sit next to Leeteuk.

“I kissed her. I didn’t realized what am I actually doing. I’m sorry.”

No ones knows how to react right now. Everyone were shocked. They mouth opened as ‘O’

“Daebak..” Shindong said slowly but enough to everyone in the room hear it. Unbelievable.

“Why.. my.. baby.. sister.. Teukie…hyung..” Sungmin still in shocked face.

“HYUNG! WAE!!” Siwon walked and kneeled down beside Leeteuk.

Heechul chuckled a bit and smirked. “I told you guys this guy have fallen for ________!”  Heechul then walked away from the living room.

He suddenly screamed.

“Mwoya Heechul hyung?!” Eunhyuk rushed to Heechul.

“_______-ah!”  All of them in the living room can hear Eunhyuk shouting.

Leeteuk in a splash second get up from the couch and rushed there.  The others also were panicked.

They saw Eunhyuk lifted ______. She actually woke up and tried to get off her bed. Eunhyuk put ______ back on the bed.

Leeteuk rushed and sit at the corner on the bed where _______-s lying.

“_______-ah. Why you get up? You can just called me.” He sounds worried.

“I don’t know who to call since I don’t know where am I.” She seems still weak.

“You are in my room. At our dorm.” Leeteuk explained.

_______ looked around and saw all Super Junior members were there. She feel a liltle bit shy.

“_______-ah. Are you hungry?? We bought you some porridge.” Ryeowook shows off his concerned.

______ didn’t say anything but suddenly everyone heard a weird sounds coming from ______. Her stomache making a weird sounds. She really hungry then. She cupped her faced with her hands since she felt embarrassed. Akk the members just giggled.

“Guess you are hungry my sister.” Sungmin said.

“Wait, we will prepared for you the porridge. Teukie-hyung, we will prepared your dinner too. You must be hungry too right?” Donghae said.

“Yeah hyung. Since you with ______ all day long. We’ll go take the food now.” Siwon gestured all the members to leave the room. _______ left with Leeteuk that just sit at the corner of the bed from just now.

“Oppa..”

“______-ah”

Both of them suddenly said together.

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “You first”

“Gomawo yo oppa. For taking care of me.” ______ stuttered.

Leeteuk grinned. “It’s not a big thing. Don’t thanked me. It’s my fault anyway.”

“Why you think it’s your fault? It’s mine. I’m the one who is not taking care of myself.”

“But forced you in everything. I am so sorry..” He looked ______ into her eyes.

“Nevermind. It’s okay and I understand.”

Leeteuk hold her hands and kissed her hands. “Thankyou and again, I’m sorry.”

______ just nodded and blushed but inside she feels weird why Leeteuk suddenly treat her nice.

“Eat some later and sleep because tomorrow we will be having group photoshoot. You know that right?”

______ just nodded. She still feel headache.

“But you are still sick. I shoul just call the manager and cancelled our group photoshoot tomorrow I guess.” Leeteuk stands to grab his handphone on the table. ______stopped him by holding his hand.

“_______, I’m fine. I just need to sleep. I’ll be fine tomorrow.” She try to convince Leeteuk.

“Are you sure? But you’re still don’t…”

“I’m fine. Oppa, you go eat. I don’t wanna eat. I just wanna sleep..”

“Okay, then.” Leeteuk pulled out the blanket and covered _______’s body. He wrapped it properly. He touched ________’s forehead. The temperature have fell a bit. But he then put a wet towel on her forehead. She smile and close her eyes.

“Don’t forget to eat..” She said slowly while closing her eys.

“Okay.. you sleep first. Goodnight.” He kissed her cheek.

She felt that warm kiss on her cheek but she couldn’t open her eyes anymore. She fallen to a deep sleep.