A Holiday Perhaps?

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

sorry that it's been a while i didn't reply your comments! but i appreaciated ALL those comments and I LOVE YOU GUYS!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Please Kyuhyun.. Sungmin-ah, please! Ryeowook?” He look at each of them with begging face.

“No.” Kyuhyun immeadiately give his answer.

“Wae? Look, I know you guys hate me but I am begging you to help me for once.”

“None of our business. So it is yor own bussiness.” Then Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin and Ryeowook not to renspond to Leeteuk’s favour.

“Okay. Fine. Sorry for bothering you guys.” He said to them and walk out Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s room with a disappointed looks.

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah. Arent we too harsh to him? I mean, he is our hyung anyway. Should we help him?” Ryeowook that innocent boy speak out after seeing Leeteuk out from that room.

“Why should us? He is selfish before. Lets teach him a lesson a bit. Lets torture him a bit. We help him when it is almost time.” Kyuhyun grinned.

“I agree with Kyuhyun!” Sungmin excited.

“Hyung! How could you agree with him?” Ryeowook pouted.

“Well, bullying our hyung sometimes sound fun to me.” Sungmin said while Kyuhyun just smirking.

“Sungmin hyung! Since when you becoming evil like Kyuhyun?!”

 

*

 

DONGHAE POV

 

“Noona-ah! You have to help me please. I can’t managed to do it by myself.” He sounds begging on the phone.

Noona? Park In Young noona? What kinda help?

“I know you are busy noona.. but..What? Dongsaengs? I already asked them but..” He sighed. “The rejected me.”

He sounds disappointed and sad. But what is this? I don’t get it. Is this the one Kyuhyun’ve been telling us? I keep on secretly listen to his phone conversation with his noona forgetting that I actually passed by to take my sunglasses in my room that is across his room.

“Ani..nevermind noona. It’s okay. Bye.” He hung up the phone and let out deep sighed.

“I guess this is what I get when I made a big mistakes. No one care about me anymore. Hmm, I guess I have to do this by my own.” Then he look at his picture with _______ on a frame near the small cupboard beside his bed.

“Baby, all I wanted to make you happy but since everyone hates me, I guess I can’t do the big surprised for you.. Nevermind.. I will think of something else..”

Aishh. I feel pity to see him like this. Not like our leader at all. Maybe I should talk with the others to help him too. Besides, it is for our hyungsu nim too.

 

*

NO ONE POV

Sungmin knock his room while the others stand behind him. After he heard him said ‘Come in’ , he opened the door and enter slowly. The others just followed him. He live alone in his room not sharing with anyone. They were shocked when they entered the room and saw papers are all over the floor and saw him sitting on the chair and the table folding some coloured paper. They took their seats and signaling Heechul to talk first but Heechul glared at them. Donghae wasn’t around since he still filming his drama with ________. Then they were whispering aruguing who have to start the conversation.

“What is wrong guys? Need me for something?” Leeteuk asked them while folding the coloured papers.

“Err.. how many paper cranes did you fold already?” Yesung bluntly asked. Heechul smacked his head telling him that is not the suitable question.

Leeteuk just chuckled. “Not more than 100 yet, Jongwoon-ah.” Still focusing on his paper cranes rather than looking at the boys at the back.

“Hyung..hyung..need our help?” Kyuhyun stuttered.

Leeteuk chuckled a bit again then he turned to look at Kyuhyun. “Are you serious? You are the one who said you wont help me Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun’s face immediately changed. He feels guilty. Leeteuk smile at him and turn back to fold his paper cranes.

“Never mind Kyuhyun. I understand what you guys said the other day. And I am fine with it. Don’t worry.. I deserved that..” He said.

“Look, Jungsoo-ah. Do you really need our help for your surprise to  _______ or not, huh?” Heechul raised his voice a bit.

“Hyung!” Shindong said to Heechul. Heechul glared back at him.

“Hyung. Forget about what Kyuhyun said to you before. You are our hyung. We willingly to help you. Besides, it is for _______ too, right?” Sungmin gives his brightest smile to Leeteuk.

“Jinjja?” He look at his dongsaeng one by one while they are nodding happily.

“So what is the plan?” Eunhyuk curious to know.

 

*

 

“Oppa-ah! Let’s go to the store down the road! I wanna buy something..” She almost whined.

“I am busy! Go with others!” Shindong almost raised his voice.

“Ahh~ wae?! Oppa said wanna go with me..” She knocked the door but he still wont open the door.

“Aish! But I am busy now! Go ask Donghae!”

She kicks the door and groaned. She walks to Donghae room and peek in. Donghae is sitting on the bed with Eunhyuk across him folding paper cranes.

“Oppa! What are you doing?” She smile at them and sit next to Eunhyuk. Both of them shocked when they realized how stupid they are didn’t locked the door.

“Aaa..uhmm.. “ Donghae lost his words.

“Folding a paper cranes. Cant you see we are busy?” Eunhyuk acted serious.

“I know you are folding a paper cranes. But what for? So many!” She pointed at the table at the corner of the rooms where a jar of paper cranes stated.

“Aishhh! Why you are so busy about other people stuffs?” Donghae pushed her lightly.

“I just wanna help.” She pouted. “I am expert at this.”

“No! This belongs to Eunhyuk’s noona and she hates other people to touched her stuffs beside us.” Donghae making stupid excuses.

“Fine!” She glanced at Donghae.

“What do you want actually, _______?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“Oppa.. let’s go to the store. I wanna buy some snacks.” She pouted to Eunhyuk and leaned her head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder while Eunhyuk is busy folding the cranes.

“Aigoo.. Oppa is busy. I am so sorry..” Eunhyuk patted her head.

“Aishhh.. This girl. Get out.. Get out. Ask Sungmin hyung to come with you.. Don’t bother us..” Donghae making his annoyed face.

“Ishh! Ughh..” _____’s groaned and by that time she saw Leeteuk passing by and she called his names and he stopped in front of Donghae’s room.

“Baby! Why are you here?” Leeteuk’s face looks worried and he glanced at Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“Jungsoo-ah.. let’s go to the store..” She get up and walk to Leeteuk while whining.

“Okay..okay.. let’s go.. Don’t bother Eunhyuk and Donghae anymore.” Leeteuk grabbed her hands out of the room.

So they go to the convenience store together while holding hands. After buying all the things needed, they head back to the dorms. ______ was eating an ice cream while heading back to the dorms while holding Leeteuk’s hand.

“Baby.. it is not good not eat ice cream at night you know.”

“I know…But..”

“But what? Are you sad?” Leeteuk look at her.

“How.. how did you know that?”

“What? That you are eating ice cream when you are sad?” Leeteuk grinned at her. “I am genius.”

_____ pouted after the ice cream. “Must be BigBang telling you that. Pffft~”

Leeteuk chuckled a bit and wiped some ice cream’s messed at _____’s lips. _____ stopped and look at him and pouted. Without any hesitation, Leeteuk gives a peck on her lips without any warning.

She pouted and wrinkled her face to show her protest. Then Leeteuk gives a peck on her lips again.

“Yahhhh..” She pushed Leeteuk a bit. “What if people saw us?” She pouted again

“Who cares? You are mine. I am yours.” He kissed her on the lips again. “make that pouty lips again and I will not stop.” He cutely warned her.

“Now baby princess, tell me what makes you sad? Is it me?” He encircled his one hands around _______’s neck and shoulder then they started walking again.

“Your dongsaengs..”

“Why?”

“They’ve been acting weird. They seems to ignored me these days. And I wonder what is my fault.”

“Baby.. They are just busy. You didn’t do anything wrong okay..” Leeteuk gripped her shoulder and bring her closer to him.

“Araso..”

“Now, I wanna ask you something. Are you busy this weekend?”

She shooked her head and pout. “Wae?”

“Let’s go to Jeju Island. You never been there right?”

“Eh?? Why so sudden?” She look at him full of curiousity.

“I just wanna have vacation with you. Only you..” He her face.

“Fine. I ‘ll go re-check my schedule with Lea.”

“Okay!” He kissed her forehead.

They keep on walking.

“Honey..actually.. after this drama, I might get back to my country..”

Leeteuk face changed. He stop and pulled his hand from _______.

“This soon?” He knows that about a month more _____’s drama along with TOP and Donghae will be ended but _____’s leaving is something he never expected.

“Nae..Jungsoo-ah, please don’t get mad at me. Please… I just knew bout this thing this morning..”

“I wont be mad.. I am just sad. We didn’t even manage to celebrate our 1st year anniversary then.”

“I know.. but long distance relationship kinda cool..”

“What do you mean by that? You wanna double date me?” Leeteuk jokingly said to her.

“Aniyo.. I mean, you will missed me more right?” ______ smiled.

“Of  course..” Leeteuk pulled her to his chest and hugged her tightly.

If and only if ________ is not from other country. But she have her own life in her country too. I guess I need to figure out to make her stay in here. But for now I have to accept the fact that she will be leaving me soon. i used to live with her by my side now. I wonder how my life would be without her by my side. Leeteuk think to himself.

 

*

 

YOUR POV

“Wahhhhh! It’s been a long time! Finally I am at the beach~~!” I said happily as soon I stepped on the beach.

Leeteuk just chuckled. “It feels great, right baby?” He hold my waist and bring me closer to him.

We just arrived on Jeju Island by plane and just checked in some chalets here. We just went here by two of us only although the others seems insisted to follow since most of them are free too but Leeteuk warned them not to follow them telling them that this is just a moment that we wanted to spend by just two of us together.

I am wearing this http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/4540259096_bd0be8a5cc_o.jpg  while Leeteuk is wearing his knee length shorts with half buttoned white shirt and his sunglasses. We walk along the beach and there is many people having their holiday there too. Leeteuk never let go of me and keep me by his side by holding my waist all the time. I am so happy. Not many people recognized us though. I am not wearing any make up and furthermore there is a lot of tourists and foreigner here. From adults to kids.  There is two kids, a boy and a girl chasing each other in front of us. Suddenly the girl fall into the ground after chasing the boy. Leeteuk rushed to her and help her to stand. Leeteuk check whether she is okay but she is crying after that. The boy just stand beside the girl while Leeteuk try to soothe the girl. I walk near to them.

“Is she okay, Jungsoo-ah?”

“She is fine. She didn’t hurt herself when she fell. But I don’t know why she is stuill crying..”

“Yah Haeyoung-ah. Uljimaa..” The boy said to the girl.

“Haeyoung-ah.. why are you crying? Don’t cry..” I said slowly to her.

“Oppa..oppa don’t wanna play with me anymore..” She said.

“You are his oppa? Are you guys twins?” Leeteuk directly asked the boy. The boy nodded. No wonder they look a like. I bet they are around 7 years old.

“Haeyoungie oppa, what is your name?” I asked him.

“I am Jaeyoung. Yoo Jaeyoung. 7 years old.” He answered me.

“Ouh, Jaeyoung-ah, why aren’t you play with your dongsaeng? Look at her. She is so sad now.”

“I..i just wanna.. .” He stuttered.

“Jaeyoung-ah, you are her oppa. You should take care of your dongsaeng carefully. A guy must be protective then he will look cool! Jinjja yo!” Leeteuk show his thumbs up.

“Jinjja..?” He asked back. Leeteuk nodded to him.

“Ne! Jaeyoung must play with Haeyoung and be a good oppa. And HAeyoung-ah.” I look at the girl that still sobbing. “A girl wont look pretty if she cried. So don’t cry anymore, arasso?” I caressed her hair. She just nodded.

“Now, Jaeyoung apologize to Haeyoung, come on.” Leeteuk guided Jaeyoung.

“Haeyoung-ah. I am sorry.”

“Arasso.” Haeyoung replied while pouting. Then he hugged his oppa. They hugged each other and giggled.

“Noona-ah, hyung-ah. We will be going. Uri appa and eomma will be mad at us if we play too far from them.”

I smile at Jaeyoung and tapped his shoulder. “Okay! Be careful, arasso?”

“And play well together. Don’t bully your sister anymore.” Leeteuk said to him.

He smiled at us. “Hyung, be a good noona too, okay? Take care of this beautiful noona!”

“Ne! Oppa will look more handsome if oppa take care of this beautiful unnie!” Haeyoung added.

“Arasso..” Leeteuk said and waved to them as they already running while holding hands together.

“Aigoo..they are so cute, ne?” I said to him after that.

“Yes. What a cute twins.” He pulled me by circling one of his hands around my shoulder. “I wanna have a paired twins like that too!”

“Okay, I’ll help you adopt one later on.” I taped his chest. I actually know what his exact meaning but pretend to be innocent.

“I don’t wanna adopt any child.” He look at me.

“Then? I don’t get it.” I pretend not to understand.

“I wanna have a twin from you.” He whispered to me slowly.

“I cant give you any since I don’t have any twin.” I grinned. “Or maybe I can give Eunhyuk and Donghae to you. They kinda look like a twin sometimes.” I .

He groaned. Frustrated with all my teasing. “Yah! I know you know what is my exact meaning! I wanna have a babies with you. A LOT OF THEM..” He whispered again to my ear again and bite my ears lightly.

“Yah! Jungsoo-ah!” I pushed him a bit. “I don’t understand. I don’t wanna understand. I don’t wanna hear anything. I cant hera anything.” I cupped both of my ears and walk away from him.

“Yah! I will make you understand!” He lifted me up like Heechul once did to me and I struggled.

“Put me down!!”

 

*

 

After an hour spending time talking along the beach, Leeteuk told me he wanna go swin for awhile and asked me whether I wanna follow him or not but I refused to go. I told him just to go to swim and just leave me here and don’t worry since I guess I will be fine. He ed his shirt and passed it to me. (oh yeah he is topless now). I hold on his shirt that has scent on it as I watch him swim into the sea. I sit on the sand beach and look around. Watching people behavior. The winds keep blowing and I love the weather now. I keep on looking around and my eyes stopped at a group of people at the beacjh. They are not that far and not that near to me. I keep on looking ath them since their figure kinda familiar to me.

Is that Choi Sooyoung? And the other guy looks like Yoseob. And that skinny long legs guy. Is that Minho? They sure look like them. Or they are who I thought they are? Or maybe it’s just me who thinks too much right? I saw them happily laugh. My instinct told me that they were them but I don’t think so. Maybe I just missing them. Hmm~ well. I throw my sight to the sea again. But I cant see Leeteuk as I saw him just now. Is he swim too far? Or is drown? Oh no.

I panicked and stand up and walk near to the seashore. I try to search for Leeteuk figure but I failed. I started to worried. Should I call for help? But But.. ehmm.

“Excuse Miss.” Suddenly two guys approached me. I turned to look at them. One is topless and one just wear his tshirt. But of course both wear shorts. And mask! What is wrong with them wearing mask at the beach? So weird. and yes, they were talking in English to me.

“Yes?”

“Are you Miss _____?” The topless guy asked me.

“Yes. Wait, are you Ukiss’ Eli?” He sounds like Eli!

“No!” He quickly answer me.

“Miss _______. Your boyfriend, Mr Jungsoo Park left you a note.” The other guy said.

“What note?” I asked him and he handed a pieces of red paper.

Page 1

Baby, do you trust me? Please trust this two guys and followed them.

Love, your honey Jungsoo.

He wrote in Hangul character but yes it does similar to Leeteuk and no one (beside all the idols) knows that Leeteuk called me baby and I called him honey. But should I trust them? I look at both of them with worried face.

“Noona. Eh, no. Miss _______. Please follow us this way.” The guy with shirt said to me while pointing at the left side of beach that looks like no one is there.

“Kevin?” I said to him. Kevin and Eli are the only male idol that can speak English this fluent.

He shooked his head. “Miss, please.”

“How can I trust you guys?”

“Look, Miss _____. We wont harm you and besides look here we have his phone. Wait a sec.” That Eli look-a-like guy said to me and bring out a Iphone from his pocket. Yes, it was Jungsoo’s!

“Hey! Where did you get that?” I try to grabbed the phone but he quickly put it back inside his pockets.

“Miss.. come on. Don’t waste any time more. Just trust us and follow us.” That Kevin guy starts to get annoyed I guess.

Should I or should not? maybe this can be a prank but maybe not. But.. Ottokhae? Leeteuk himself is not around too. I feel kinda scared and worried and also confused. Oh my.

I look at the paper that I hold. I look at the notes again. Should i?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Gina33 : hi!! ^^ ive been wondering where have you been. glad to see your comment! hehe. =D

marisa566 :  hey there! Hope you enjoy this update! ^.~

AyameEeteuk : is it that touching? kkk. enjoy this update! =]

nerdkpopgirl : really? thanks! enjoyyyy! ^^

SujuXLove : yeay! haha. hope you enjoy! =)