Chapter 9

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

_______’s phone ringing a few times. She still haven’t pick up. She is inside the toilet. She rushed when she hears the phone ringing. She quickly pick up the calls.

“________! Missed me?” Somebody greet her in her mother tounge language. She wonder.

“Who is this?” She replied.

“One week didn’t see me and you already forget your beloved manager?!” That voice sounds mad.

“Lea? Seriously? Oh my. I missed you so much?! Why haven’t I see you coming to the dorm?”

“Ive been busy arranging your programmes and schedules here.”

“Where do you stay? I wanna meet you so badly!” She really missed talking to Lea. ­­­­_______ really hope that someone can listen to what she feels. It’s been a week and there is A LOT of things happened. She really hope Lea can be the one who is going to listen to all her stories.

“I stay at of the apartment provided. Don’t worry about me. I wanna meet you too but I still can’t. got a lot of work. By the way, I’m calling you for a news.”

“What news?”

“I’m sure other idols have informed about this news by their manager. Your mini concert and press conferences have been delayed. Mr Kim told before you have two weeks right? But they extended till the end of this month.” Lea explained carefully.

“Yippeeeee”

“Don’t be so ‘yippeeee’ honey. You guys gonna add songs. All the girls will perform all the songs from each five of the girls group. Including you babe..”

“What?! Ahhhh”

“And a very special task for you since you are the ‘special’ one here. You’re going to perform with BigBang. Any songs. You know, you have done this before with them right? So I guess wont be a problem.”

“Lea! I have to dance two songs from my group. 5 songs from the girls and one song in addition? I’m going to dieeeeeeeeeee”

“Chillax! The girls songs have been arranged! You don’t need to dance and sings the whole songs!”

_______ whined to Lea on the phone.

“Honey, I know you can do it. By the way, how’s going? Wait, what about your forever charisma-handsome ex-boyfriend? Tell me….”

“Well… though sometimes we kinda awkward but I guess we both still trying to cope with it. Try to be like before we become boyfriend-girlfriend. I mean he used to be my oppa then we fell in love accidentally and we broke up. And now we are trying back to basic I guess!”

“Ouh. I pray for you to cope well with him. And I’ve heard you’re in a group with your favourite oppa, Leeteuk!” Lea sounds excited. She knows how _______ have been crazily being an ELF. An Angelwings (Leeteuk’s fanclub) to be exact.

“What soooooo ‘special’?! He hates me!”

“What?! I mean why?? Why someone could hate my cute sister?”

“Tell me about it.”

“Aigooooo. We’re so gonna have to see each other! Let’s see, hmmm.. maybe next weekend, I drop by your dorms!”

“Okay. Keep that as promise. I’ll keep that. Bye!”

_______ hung up the call. She wonders what songs she gonna perform with BigBang. Yes, she have done this before but that’s almost a year! She afraid she might have forgot some of the steps.

“I gotta go to BigBnag’s dorm.” She rushed to the elevator and hit the 9 button.

 

 

AT BIGBANG’S DORM

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaa! Stop messing with my hair!”

“I missed you!” GD hug _______

“Oppa. We just don’t meet yesterday.” _______ look weird at GD.

“I know but we still don’t have much time to talk. And why can’t I missed my babysister unless you hate me?” GD pouted.

“Why should I hate you? Aigoooo.”

“Who knows? Well, you met lots of new oppa here. I’ve heard Donghae-hyung and Sungmin-hyung already want you to be their dongsaeng.”

“Oppa. You’re not gonna be jealous because of that, right? Such a kid!”

“Jiyoung-ah! Are you going to let her stand infront of the door all the way?” Taeyang shouted from the living room maybe.

“Ahh, right! Haha.” He scratched his head and lead _______ into the living room.

“________-ah! Mianhae. You must be lonely yesterday since we are not here with you..” Daesung hug ______ from her back.

Altough _______ quite shocked, she doesn’t really care to have lots of skinship with all the BigBang’s member. They used to be together a year before.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. Super Junior’s oppa invited me to their dorms.”

“Seriously? Did Kyuhyun-hyung do anything to you?!” Daesung seems shocked.

“No! Why would him?” _______ chuckled. She then sit on the couch beside Taeyang.

“Oppa. Did you guys heard that I have special performances with you guys for the mini concert? Hurmmmm.ottokhaee...” There she goes. Try to whining at Taeyang.

“We use the songs that we’ve been practiced before. What’s the problem?” Taeyang look at ______’s face.

“Yeah. You decide what song. Lies? Haru Haru? Sunset Glow? My girl? Anything! We give you the power to choose.” GD sit infront of _______.

“______-ah, if you wanna practice new song also we don’t mind!” Daesung gives _______ his smile.

“No. I don’t need another burden to practice new song. All the before song also can but….” _______ sighed.

“Why there is ‘but’?” Sungri suddenly appeared with a glass of water with him. He passed the glass to _____. _______ just took it.

“If I told you guys, you guys must be laughing or get angry at me…”______ said slowly.

“Why should we?” It was TOP’s turn to suddenly appeared and sit beside ______.

“Yeah~ Why should we angry or laughing at you?” GD feels weird.

“I actually think that I might forget the steps to all songs….” ______ keep her head down.

“What?!” Daesung, Seungri and GD busrt into laughter after that.

“See. Told you will laughed at me!” _______ cover her face with her palm.

They keep on laughing. While taeyang just chuckled.

“Seunghyun..tell them to stop! I feel so embarrassed.” ______ buried her face on TOP’s chest.

“Yah! Stop okay!” TOP tell his dongsaengs.

“How could you forget? You used to be dancing queen in your country ______-ah!” GD said to _______.

“And it’s only been a year!” Seungri continued.

“And you are not an ahjumma.you are just 21. How vould you forget easily?” Daesung added.

“Told you guys. I’ve been busy! Besides, after that programme, after you guys left my country, I haven’t perform any dancing! I was too busy focusing on acting drama and movies.” She explained and pouted. She stills cuddled to TOP. She leaned her head on TOP’s shoulder.

“You gotta be kidding me dear.” Taeyang said in English.

“No wonder that day your dancing were a bit…OFF maybe?” Taeyang tries to becareful so that his word wont hurt  _______’s feelings.

“I know….” _______ take a sip of water that Seungri just gave her.

“Wait, I know, let me give you the DVD on the days we were practicing. Youngbae, where is the DVD?” GD ask Taeyang and both of them get up and leave the living room to search for the DVD.

“But what song you think you wanna perform?” daesung ask _______.

“I don’t know. What do you guys think?” _______ ask the remaining three.

“Maybe you should do Haru Haru.” TOP spoken.

“Waeyo TOP-oppa?” ______look at TOP.

“Because as I remember in HAru Haru, when we performed together before, you rapped and sing as well. So since this upcoming performances is specially to introduce you, why not shows some skills?” TOP explained.

True. Last year when she performed with BigBang in her country, they did some changes in the performances. ______ not only just dance the songs but she also take some of GD and TOP’s rapping part and also some vocals’ part.

“Ahhh. Hyung are right _____-ah!” Seungri agreed.

“I think we still keep that minus-one. That new arrangement that made for our performances last year.” Daesung said.

“True. I know where is it. Inside your locker right, Daesung hyung? I’ll go take it.” Seungri just get up and run to Daesung’s room.

“Yah. Not in my room, no! Seungri-ah!” Daesung try to catched Seungri and both of them disapperead from the living room.

“Ahh, I’m so scared Sunghyun-ah.” ______ sighed.

TOP pushed _____ a bit making she facing him.

“There is nothing to be scared. We are going to help you, dear. Besides, you’ve done this!”

“But, all of this kinda new to me. New people. New places.” ______ sighed again.

TOP holds both of _______’s hands. “Don’t you worry. We have your back. Trust us. Trust me. You will, right?”

______ just look at TOP’s face. As she look at him, their eyes met. Deeper and deeper. Closer and closer. TOP leaned his face closer and closer to _______.

“Hyung!”

 

_______ P.O.V

He holds my hands. Like he used to. This feelings inside my heart. That makes me feel safe and protected.

“Don’t you worry. We have your back. Trust us. Trust me. You will, right?”

Trust me. That words echoing in my head. Trust him. I did. But it was gone. He leaned his face closer to me. He stares at me. That look in his eyes makes me feels….. I don’t know what am I feeling. And I don’t know why I froze here.

“Hyung!”

Someone snapped me back to reality! I shouldn’t be doing this! It’s over!

 

TOP P.O.V

She called me Seunghyun twice. I missed her calling me that. But.. *sigh* She feels really worried. I know I need to comfort her. I hold her soft  hands just to let her know I’m with her.

“Don’t you worry. We have your back. Trust us. Trust me. You will, right?”

I told her to trust me. Will she trust me again? She didn’t give me her answer. She just look at me. I stare her. Her beautiful face. Haven’t changed this past year. She still looks innocent. I don’t know what am I doing but she just like a magnet that pulled me closer to her. Closer and closer.

“Hyung!”

Wait! What am I doing? I shouldn’t do this to her. We were just resetting all the things. Doing something like this will makes me loose her. She’ll be hating me to be exact. I mean, it’s already over. Why am I so stupid?!

I look at her. She just stare at Taeyang blankly.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy. hehe. I update! Weeeee~ 

 

Anyway, i think I gave you guys a hint in this chapter! hehe. :)

Comment my story please. Am I making you guys bored? Tell meeee.. :)

And THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING. ^^