Jealous Boyfriend is Actually Sweet

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

short chapter indeed. >_< i have like another 2 chapter that i already wrote. still wandering should i update soon or not. hehe. do comment! it make my day! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOUR POV

“Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-yo..” I whined as soon as I step out from the bathroom wearing this http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/110867872/SLEEP_DRESS_SS1190.jpg

“My body. It hurts everywhere!” I said to Sooyoung.

“Luckily we were eliminated at first round.” Sooyoung said.

“Better than me. I slipped and I don’t know how Shindong oppa rode the bicycle until I fell. Wuaaaaa..” Hyuna  making a sad face.

“Look at those 3. Already sleeping.” Sooyoung pointed at Sohee, Minzy and Sulli who already fell asleep as soon as they reached the dorms.

“I wanna sleep to after I take a shower.” Hyuna heading to the bathroom.

I walk out from the room.

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung asked.

“Meeting my boyfriend. He haven’t text me yet. It’s kinda weird.” Sooyoung just nodded with my answer. Then I walk out my dorm and went to the Super Junior’s dorm. It took them a few minutes to open the door.

“Ouh, ________-ah. Come in.” Shindong with tired face welcoming me.

“Leeteuk-oppa??” I asked him bluntly.

“In his room.” Shindong said. As I walk through the living door, I saw Donghae sleeping on the couch with his mouth opened and Eunhyuk lying at the floor with his mouth opened too.

“Oppa, why are these two aren’t sleeping at their room?” I asked.

“Too tired maybe. I’ll wake them later on. Don’t worry. Go see hyung. He seems quiet since we got back.” He said.

I knew it. I think my guessing is right. I know why he becoming like that. I didn’t knock his door. I just enter the room. I didn’t see him anywhere but I think he is in the shower. I decide to lay on his bed while log in to my twitter. I update some picture of our team on the Running Man just now. And read some mentions.

“What are you doing there?”

I look at him. His hair still wet covering his face. And yes, he had only a towel around his waist. I feel my hearbeat move faster than before. Yes, he does look y in that! http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/sjshreena/tumblr_l2pkl0l3Ru1qat197.jpg Should I leave? No. he will locked the door and I will never talk to him. I sit on his bed and stare at him.

“What are you doing here?” He repeat his question.

“Wanna see you, ofcourse.” I said.

“It’s late. Just go back to your dorm and get some rest.” He coldly said.

“No. Shirreo. Not until you..”

“Why you’re so stubborn?” He stopped me.

I pout my lips. Look at him. I saw a small towel on his table near his bed. I grabbed the towel and pulled his hand. Make him sit at the edge of the bed. I dried his hair with the small towel. He was abit shocked with my action but he just keep in silence. After that I walk to his closet and take out his grey sweatpants and his white t-shirt. Evryone knows he cant live without white.

“Go wear this first. It’s cold.  I don’t wanna you to catch a cold  hanging around with just a towel.” I give him the sweatpants and tshirt. He let out a deep sigh, grabbed his clothing in my hands and went back to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he come out from the bathroom looking at me with unsatisfied look. But he didn’t say anything. He sit at the end of his bed. Not facing me. I crawl to near him. I linger my arms around his neck from his back.

“You’re mad at me right?” I rested my chin on his shoulder. I love his scent.

He sighed but still keeping in silence.

“So, you don’t wanna talk to me?” I keep asking him. Almost in whispering tone.

“I know you’re mad at me because I choose TOP oppa to piggyback me. And I didn’t want to ride the bicycle with you. I didn’t wanna stay closed to you and so much more. I knew it. But, it is for the sake of keeping our relationship as secret.” I tried to consoled this jealous boyfriend of mine.

He let go of my arms that lingering around him.

“So you don’t want me now?” I asked him. He still quiet. “ I am so 'happy' talking alone like a mad woman, Jungsoo.” I sighed. “Look, I am sorry okay. I am sorry for making you jealous.” I sit beside him.

“Park Jungsoo..please!” I cupped his face and make him turned to look at me.

He let go of my hands that covered his face. “Go back to your dorm.”

“No. I wanna sleep here.” I . I still tried to consoled him so that he wont be mad at me anymore. so I pretend to lay down on his bed and closed my eyes.

“Why you are so stubborn? Don’t make me force you. Besides, you cant sleep here!” He said.

“Why? You are my boyfriend. I cant sleep with my boyfriend now? Okay fine!” I off from his bed. “ It would be great if today we have sleepover. I can sleep beside any other handsome guys and wake up cuddling to them. Hmm..” I walk to the door. “ Sleep tight. I am gonna go to BigBang’s dorm. Goodnight.” I was about twisting the doorknob when suddenly I feel like flying. Jungsoo lifted me up and throw me on his bed. I groaned in pain.

“You are not going to the Bigbang’s!” He said fiercely.

“Is this how you treat your girlfriend? Throwing me just like that?” I glared at him.

“Then? How should I treat you? Huh?” He crawled on the bed and moving closer to me. “Like this?” He whispered as he touched my legs moving up while he was crawling near to me. I shivered on his touched. I realized that my sleeping dress was exposing half of my thigh probably because he throw me on the bed just now. There is no way he touch me there but yes, his hand almost to my thigh.

“Jungsoo-ah, what.. what..” I stuttered.

“Shh..” He shut me with his index finger on my lips. Well, I think he can hear my heartbeats that move even faster than anything right now. His face just a few inches from me.

“Is this what you want? For me to treat you like this?” He whispered to my ears while his hands caressed my face and the other hand was my hair.

“Jungsoo-ah.. pl..please..”

“Shhh.. honey. I wont hurt you. I will let you enjoy the moment and I will make you happy.” His whispered through my veins. I can feel his breath on my neck.

I feel like crying. I don’t wanna this to happened yet. What should I do now? Scream?

I shut my eyes as close as possible. Waiting like an idiot what will happened to me next.

“Ahahahhahahahaha” Suddenly he let out his famous laugh.

I open my eyes and saw him rolling on the bed while laughing so hard.

“Mwoyaaaaaaaaaa?! You scared me!” I hit his chest.

“That’s what you get for teasing me and making me jealous!” He still laughing.

I get off the bed but he pulled me back. “Where are you going? Say BigBang again, I swear I make the ‘moment’ just now happened.”

“My room ofcourse, pabo! Ugh! I hate you!” I said to him whom still lying. Suddenly he pull me until I lie down next to him and got on top of me.

“Don’t you even think to get out from this room until next morning.” His word seems threatening me. I couldn’t stared at his eyes so I look away.

“Besides, you are the one who said you wanna sleep here, tonight.”

Damn! I was just teasing him just now and now he want me to sleep here. Screwed.

He kissed my forehead suddenly and get off me. “Don’t worry I wont do anything. Besides, it is your punishment for making me jealous.” He switched off the lamp and facing me once again. He pulled the blanket for me.

“Yah, say something. Or you still wanna sleep with BigBang? Or more precisely, with TOP?” He said to me while looking me in the eyes.

“Shut up, pabo.” I give him a light peck on his lips without warning and turn to face the other side but he was fast. He grab my waist and squeeze me closer to him making me face his chest.

“I love you baby.” He said and kiss my forehead.

“I love you too.” I linger my hands around his waist and look at him. He  leaned his face closer to me and give me a deep kiss.

“Next time if we had a sleepover you wont be sleeping with anyone else anymore.”

“But I haven’t sleep with Beast and Shinee yet!” I .

“Try that or..”

“Park Jungsoo.. just sleep okay. We both tired.” I caressed his face.

He smile. “ You are mine. I love you so much.”

“Me too.”