Chapter 15

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

“_______-ah! Ppali come here!” Sooyoung called me. I rushed to them. She gave some words that spirit me up. All six of us do ‘fighting’ together than I our performances started.

We dance songs by songs with full energy. I gave my all out. I know I have to do the best. Everyone were giving me their full support. The fans are cheering and the photographers and press were taking our pictures. I just go with the flow. We started with 4Minute’s Hot Issue and ends with f(x) Chu. After our performances it is the turns for the boys next.

 I am happy one of my perfomannces are done right now. At the backstage we were hugging happily but we need to go back and change our outfits for next performance with our group. But I suddenly feel my legs trembling on my way back. I tied to hold myself and walk slowly to the dressing room.

I don’t know what happened to my body but I just ignored the feelings and change to my next stage outfits. Little black dress inside and black leather jacket outside. Red and black are our team outfit. I bet other member will be wearing black and red too. The stylist then fixed my hair. She curled my hair at the bottom a bit so that it would be a little bit wavy. My group will perform after Minzy’s group and Sulli’s group.

I went to Minzy and Sulli to wish them all the best. We hugged each other after that. Suddenly someone knocked our door and they were BigBang together with WonderGirls’ Yubin and Sunye.

“Oppa..Unnie!” I am so excited to see them. I hugged Yubin first since Sohee already hugging her leader. I then hugged Sunye. I looked at Taeyang. He is already ready with his stage outfit for our group. He wear red leather jacket that look like mine.

“_______-ah. You said you are not good at dancing anymore but what I saw just now when you perform was…. Jjang!” Yubin praised me.

I blushed hearing that.

“Yeah! How could you lie to me baby!” GD cupped my face. “Ehh, why you feel hot? Do you have fever?” He touch his forehead with his right hand and touched my forehead with his left hands.

“Aniyo.. oppaaa..” I pulled his hands. “You will ruined my make up oppa..”

“Sulli, Minzy, GD and TOP! Your cue next! Back stage now!” I heard some crew were calling them. Their performances are next.

“Oppa, goodluck!” I hugged GD. He hugged me back.

After saying goodluck to all of them I walked them to the door. Then I saw Taecyeon, Eunhyuk and Nichkhun were waiting for them outside the room.

“Oppa, fighting!” I wished all of them.

While waiting for my performances, I watched Minzy and Sulli’s performances with the rest BigBang. Sunye and Yubin and all the other girls on atelevision provided in the waiting room. I am so nervous right now.

“_______-ah! Taeyang hyung!” suddenly Kikwang dashed in the room and called us.

“What?” Taeyang asked.

“Teukie hyung called all of us.”

We just get off from our seats and follow Kikwang. All my teammates were there. We are in the same outfits. Red and black in one theme.

“Ah, wait. Lets take group picture! My noona want see all of us. She want to see ______ too since she is in Japan and didn’t have chance to meet ______ yet.” Thunder said.

“Dara unnie? Jinjja? Okay. Lets take picture Dungie!” I am so excited hearing Dara wanna see me. I missed her. So sad I haven’t got the chances to meet her yet after arriving in Seoul.

We both took a picture together with the help of Hoon. Thunder put his arm around my shoulder and we smile brightly.

“Yah. Lets take group picture! I wanna upload on Twitter!”Donghae said.

So we gathered around there. We asked one of the crew to help us take the pictures. I was standing at the end of the line but suddenly Leeteuk pulled me to stand beside him. He put his hand around my waist. It makes me shiver and so awkward but he quickly realized his mistakes and put his hand atound my shoulder. But I still feels weird. He suddenly whispered to my ears.

“Smile happily or…”

Another threat? But I just smiled and the camera already shoot us. So we totally looked like one happy family in that picture. *sigh*

So Leeteuk gave a few words before we are going on stage. He even personally warned me not to tripped on stage while performing or ‘whatsoever threatening words he have’ =.=’’

We performed well I guess since the fans were screaming out load eventhough there were like 300++ fans. Wait, they are screaming because they see their oppa right? Haha. Who cares as long as I’ve done this performance. One left!

I rushed back to my waiting room. The girls not in there. Just a few stylist. I need to change.

“Unnie.. my next outfit?” I asked my stylist. Unsure.

“You can relax awhile ______-ah, you got another hour till your next performance. Go wipe your sweat first.” She said.

“Woah. I didn’t even realized I’m sweating.” I giggled and grabbed a box of tissue.

“_______!!!” suddenly all my teammates rushed in my room. I’m a bit shocked my I managed to smile at them.

Junho hugged me and said “Well done sister!” he said in English.

“Thanks.” I said to him.

“Why you run! I was jumping at the backstage and suddenly you disappeared!” Kikwang said to me.

“Mianhae. I need to change.” I smile at him and hugged him next.

“Noona! You did a great job!” Both Minho and Hoon shouted and kissed my check. Tayeang pulled them after that.

“Yah! Don’t ruined my baby sister!” He wiped my check and then he hugged me from my right side. I chuckled.

“We just congratulate her, hyung!” Minho unsatisfied.

“_______-ah, Dara noona said congartulations too! She just called me. She wanna talk to you but she cant since she was busy doing her photoshooting.” Thunder tell me.

I pouted. “I missed her.”

“_______-ah! You are so amazing back then!” Junho still praising me.

“Oppa.. it is because of you guys too!”

“I am so proud of my baby sister.” Donghae patted my head and hugged me.

“Hyung.. she is my baby sister!” Taeyang argue. He pulled Donghae away. “You have too many oppa here.  I am so jealous.”

“Oppa.. You are still my oppa. My love towards you necver changed!”

“Then you don’t love me?” Donghae pouted.

“Me?” Miho pointing at himself.

“Forget it. Me?” Junho said.

“Aigoo.. all of you guys! Minho saranghae!” I looked at Minho. “Junho-oppa saranghae. Dungie saranghae. Kiki saranghae. Hoonie saranghae” I looked and said to each of them. I continued. “Donghae oppa saranghae. Taeyang oppa saranghae.” I paused. Should I say to this person? “Leeteuk-oppa….saranghae.” I said slowly to him.

Suddenly Leeteuk pulled my arms and dragged me to another room inside the dressing room.

“Hyung!” Kikwang shouted to stopped him. But Leeteuk was fast. He locked the door.

All of them were panicked at keep knocking the door.

I was terrified. I cant look straight to his eyes. He spinned me to the wall and look straight to my eyes.

“What did you just said?” he asked.

“Ha?” I blanked.

“Just now. What did you just said?”

“Leeteuk-oppa..”

“Then?”

“Saranghae.”

He then let out his famous laughed and look at me. “Thanks for doing your best for the performances!” He said and kiss my forehead then my left check in a few seconds.

 I am shocked. He opened the door, they boys fell down. Maybe the leaned on the door to listen to what happened. And Leeteuk just leave.