Maknae's New Girl

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

As I promised that I  will update SOON! So, is this sooner enough for you gus? hehe. ;)

Since the last chapter kinda short, so i give you guys LONG chapter this time! hehe. ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A few days later they all moved to the real Super Junior dorms. Since the dorms that they stay before was just a sponsored for the evnt now they have to move. Girls Generation and Wonder Girls have been inviting _______ to live with them but Leeteuk quickly opposed. He said he wants ________ to stay with them since it is more safer.  He has been more protecting lately. Hankyung already left due to his busy schedules in China. He said he’ll be back soon if he have free times. Atleast he left with a wide smile on his face. So, back to current situation, ______ just followed whatever SJ decide for her. She just stay in their dorms. They give a her a nice room similar from last time although a little smaller. That room includes a bathroom. Leeteuk insisted that since he said he does not want any incident to happened next time and much easier for ________ to prepared herself comfortably since she’ll be living with 10 guys.

______ also already had meeting with her new drama producer. And guess what? The drama hce two heroes. She’ll be the main actress. The story line are great although she is actually kinda nervous with this two actors. Donghae and TOP. Although they are really like her oppa, but they are more sunbae than her. Not that she haven’t acted in any drama at her country but this is a new thing to her since the crew or even the way and styles of shooting are might be different from her country. But Donghae keep telling her to not to worry since he promised to take care of her for Leeteuk. She knows actually Leeteuk asked Donghae to look out for TOP not to get too closed with her.

Tonight is a family dinner. Kibum and Henry already coming at the dorm and ZhouMi said he will be a little bit late. Donghae and Ryeowook still not coming home yet since they said they have schedules. And Kyuhyun too. He have musical practice. But all of them will be back on time. By the way, Lea, ______’s manager already there too. She joined the dinner too.  ______ was weird at the first place since she didn’t invited her so she tried to dig in some secret at the kitchen while preparing their dinners.

 

YOUR POV

“Lea, how do u know tonight we have family dinner?”

“Hmm~ you don’t want me to be here? Yeah~ you didn’t even invited me. Forgetting me since you have your ‘special angel’.” She making faces. Jokingly of course.

“Heyyyyy. Come on. Tell me the truth!”

“Okay.. actually it was Yesung.”

“OMG! That YEYE? You and him?! So it’s true!!” I almost shouted. Then Lea quickly cupped my mouth.

“Slow down! They might heard us! Actually.. we are not that official yet but still in progress I think.”

I grinned at her. “Wowwwwwwww. My manager really daebak. So how is he treating you?” I seriously so happy hearing this news.

“Well, he is  actually romantic in a cute way. Although he is kinda weird and clumsy sometimes, but he is kinda caring you know I .. I just cant described it..”

“I know how you feels. Well, once he purposed you, don’t forget to inform me! Omg. I am so happy! One of my boys finally have someone! And this beloved sister of mine too! I am so happy for both of you guys!” I hugged Lea then.

“Baby.. Oh. Seems like you are busy..” Leeteuk who eneters the kitchen noticed me and Lea so he net that we are busy hugging so he turns around.

“No.. no.. Leeteuk-ssi. Please..if you wanna talk with her, come. I ‘ll leave you guys both here. I need to bring this to the front.” Lea’s reffering to the bowl of rice. Leeteuk just nodded and smile at her .

While that happens, I was busy checking on my soup whether it is ready or not.  I stir the soup and suddenly I feel a hand lingers around my waist. His chin is on my shoulder.

“Jungsoo.. I am busy..”

“Just a minute baby.. please..”

“Okay, what?” I turned to faced him. He lifted me up and make me sit on the table.

“Yah!” I hit his shoulder because of his sudden action. He just giggled.

“I miss you..” He didn’t finished his words, I cut him.

“You see me everyday, honey. No excuse.”

Then I saw he pouted cutely. “I haven’t finished my words yet..” Now he sounds like whining to me.

I chuckled. “Okay..okay.. then?” I lifted his face.

“I miss your lips.” He I mmediately kissed me before I can say anything. We kissed for a few seconds until I realized my cookings. I pulled his face.

“Honey.. I’ve to check my soup okay..”

Then he helped lift me from the table and help me stands. I checked my soup. Already done.

“Why you always kiss me no matter when? Aigooo..”

“That is because I am soooooooooo in love with you so, I wanna marked you and I don’t wanna you to forget me, or my lips..” He whispered to my ears as I was prepared the final meal.

“Aigoo.. why you are so ert?” I chuckled a bit. “ You wouldn’t even look at me on our practicing days. Always in your bad mood for hating me..” I . Then suddenly he pulled me abit harder from my back so now he is backhugging me tightly.

“That is because I was too jealous because you always being too closed with other guys.. so I cant marked you as mine yet..” He chuckled a bit.

“Are you sure?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are sure you never marked me or to be precise you never kissed me before the day you are actually confessing to me?”I raised my brows.

“Err.. what do you mean? I don’t get it? You mean the time that I kissed you when Beast saw us?”

“No, Mister. Think harder..”

“I don’t think there is.” I saw his face like was actually thinking. I chuckled looking that.

“Maybe when I didn’t noticed it, you did kiss me??” I more. Now he is all in tension thinking what I actually meant.

“Or maybe while I was sleeping because I have a high fever?” I give him the exact clue.

“Omo! You know that?!” He seems shocked. He let go of me and makes me turns facing him. “Who told you?”

I just giggled at him. “Doesn’t matter. Now,help me bring this to the front. Faster.” I gave him a big bowl of soup and he just followed what I asked him. Later, I joined them at the dining table too.

“Ehh, where is Cho Kyu?” I asked as I sit next to Leeteuk. ZhouMi, Donghae and Ryeowook already at their seats.

“He is on his way.” Eunhyuk answered me.

“I’m home!!!”

Suddenly I heard Kyuhyun’s voice and he appeared in the dining room. but he is not alone.

 

NO ONE POV

“Ahhh, everyone’s here. Sorry for making you guys waiting.” Kyuhyun’s bowed and smile widely. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo noona.” He greeted Lea when he saw her. Suddenly the girl next to her tugged his shirt and pouted. He look at the girl and realized something.

“Ouh! This Jung Soo Min. She acted in the same musical as me.” Then the girl bowed. Kyuhyun keep on smiling.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Soo Min ibnidaaa. I am 90 liner.  Nice to meet all of you guys!” She seems so cheerful.  “________-ah, good to see you although you are not as pretty in person like what I thought you.” The she giggled thinking that her ‘jokes’ so funny. After that everyone let out an awkward small laugh including ______.

“Ouh, Kyu, who is that? Beside Yesung oppa?” She pouted and pointed at Lea.

“Ouh. That is Lea, ________’s manager.”

“Manager?! How could she be here? She thinks she is the same level with all of the celebrities like us?” Then she makes an annoying face. Lea just have bitter smile.

Kyuhyun gives an awkward smile to everyone in that room when everyone is looking weirdly at him and Yesung give him a sharped glare.

“Err..” Kyuhyun lost his words

“I never heard your name before. How could you counted yourself as celebrities.” Heechul just mumbled but obviously everyone heard him. Everyone except Kyuhyun holds their laugh.

“Kyu-ah.. ishhhh.. that oppaaaaaaaaaaa…” She keep on whining beside Kyuhyun.

“Emm, Soo Min-ssi, I’ll get you a chair. Please wait.” ________ stands uo and try to get a chair from the kitchen.

“Omo! You are so short too!” Soo Min said as she passed by her. ________ just stop and chuckled a bit thinking that she was just joking around. “And, hey. Please respect me. Although we are 90 liner but I was born in January and if I am not mistaken you are in December right? So call me unnie.” She gave ____ a sharp glared. _______ just give her a bitter smile and passed by her and come back a few minutes later with another chair. She placed her chair next to Kyuhyun. They both sit down.

“Okay, Let’s eat everyone!” Leeteuk said and everyone starting to eat.

“Woahhhhhh! Delicious!” Sungmin said as he chewed his food.

“It feels like mother’s cooking!” Kibum said to ______ and give her a thumbs up.

“She is our mother now Kibummie! Umma.. sooooooo delicious!” Shindong making aegyo at ________.

“Oppa! This is my first time cooking whole set of Korean food you know. Stop lying!” ________ chuckled.

“Aniyo _______-ah, jjinjja massidda. I’m not lying. This is daebak!” Eunhyuk said while his mouth full of food.

“Yes, baby. So delicious! Ahh, I am so happy! Let’s get married tomorrow!” Leeteuk said while scooping some rice to his mouth.

“Aigoo~ what are you talking, honey. Nonsense.” _______ just chuckled and wiped Leeteuk lips since there’s a piece of rice on his lips.

“Well, Kyuhyun-ah! I can cooked better than this since I am Korean.” Suddenly Soo Min intentionally said it out loud to make everyone heard her. “Only real Korean know how to mixed all the ingredients better. Native people know the best unlike people who are not Korean and just cooked by looking at books or internet.” She seems mumbling but her words just too clear.

“Aish.. This girl jinjja..” Heechul cant take it no more. He was about to said something but ________ who sit beside him quickly pinched his thighs lightly under the table to stopped him. Yesung who sit infront of _______ also seems about to say something but quickly holds it when he saw _______ glared at him.

All of them finished eating after a moment later. ________, Lea, Yesung, Sungmin and Henry offered to cleaned the dining room and all the dishes. While the others decided to gathered around the living room and having a conversation together.

“Aishh. That Soo Min girl, I wished I could ripped out .” Henry who busy helping ______ dried the plates suddenly let go what he’ve been holding.

“Yeah! Me too. She didn’t respect other people’s feelings at all. Such a sharped tounge! Even Heechul hyung knows the limit to say something harsh to other people.” Yesung’s complained.

“Oppa. Why you wanna be so mad? It’s me and unnie who she bashed. We can cope with it. Rilex Mochi. Rilex Yesung oppa.” __________ said while washing the dished.

“No, I cant. She is talking about my babysister and my precious Lea..” Yesung suddenly covered his mouth like he accidentally slipped out something.

_______ just laughed as she wiped her hands with a towel. “I knew it already oppa. All of us know! You better make it official quickly! Lea is not a person who loves to wait.”

“Yah!” Lea hit _____’s shoulder lightly. She blushed.

“Sungmin oppa..” ______ suddenly noticed Sungmin who at one corner looking a bit depressed.

“Oppa.. waegure?” She moves to him.

“Hyung! You are sad because of what she said to you?” Henry asked Sungmin.

“What Henry? What did she said?” ______ look at Henry and eager to know.

“Henry, dont!” Sungmin tried to blocked Henry from telling the truth.

“She said Sungmin hyung better not to act so gay with Kyuhyun and stay away from Kyuhyun because from now on it will only be KyuMin for her and Kyuhyun. I overheard. She threatening hyung by whispering to hyung while all of us are busy cleaning the table.” Henry let out everything.

“Mwo?! Oppa, jinjja?” ______ look at Sungmin. Sungmin just nodded lightly. ________ groaned. “You, wait Soo Min ah! How could you said that to my Minnie! Grr..” She tries to walk outside the kitchen furiously but Henry quickly pulled her and blocked her.

“__________-ah. Lower your voices, don’t let her heard us.” Yesung whispering.

“Yup! Just now you told us to rilex. Now it’s your turn too..” Henry whispered too.

“They’re _______-ah. Chill okay. I am fine.” Sungmin consoled her too.

“Okay.. okay.. actually, I am trying to hold myself since when she starts asking me to called her unnie. Pfffft~ Unnie my . I keeping myself cool because of Cho Kyu, you know!” She sighed deeply. “Kyuhyun smile so wide and happily when he introduces her that’s why I’m keeping myself cool. But if hurt Kyuhyun, I kick her !”

 

Meanwhile in the living room the others are having a conversation together. Soo Min act to be so friendly and closed to Super Junior members.

“Soo Min-ah, are you new to musical?” Ryeowook try to be nice.

“Wae? Never seen me before? Actually I have done a lot of musical overseas. In United States, and all around Europe. I just got back from French before I came here 3 months ago. Ouh, and my uncle is the producer for me and Kyuhyun’s musical this time.” She bragged.

“Ouh..” Ryeowook just nodded.

“I think I am your sunbae Ryeowook-oppa. I acted in musical since I was 5 years old. I have lots of experiences than you and I don’t think you are good enough in your last musical. You better improved yourself or it would be embarrassing for Super Junior.”

“Ahhhh.. I see..” This time Ryeowook just nodded and smile awkwardly.

“Leeteuk oppa. May I ask you one question?” Suddenly Soo Min try to gained Leeteuk’s attention. He was actually talking to Shindong and Kibum.

“Yes? What is it Soo Min-ssi?”

“Why do you choose _______? I mean, there is a lot of Korean pretty girls and celebrities. Well, ______ not that pretty.” She raised her brows.

“Soo Min-ah!” Kyuhyun seems like to give her signals that her question is not appropriate.

“What? I’m just asking Kyu-ah. Don’t be mad..” She pouted her lips to Kyuhyun.

“It’s fine. Well, I have my own reasons. She might not be the prettiest girls on earth but she completes me. That’s matter. Not her looks.”

“Yeah! I think she lots prettier than you Soo Min ssi. Besides, she is so humble and she never act like miss-know-it-all.” Heechul gives his best shot.

Soo Min glanced at Heechul. “Heechul oppa, do you like her too? I mean, you must have fallen for her but..” She evily chuckling. “But Leeteuk oppa already get her.”

Heechul just smirked. “And if it is true, are you jealous cause it’s not you?” He calmly said.

“Yah! ..”

“Soo Min! Enough please..” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Err, why is the atmosphere is so tense Mimi gege?” Suddenly _______ who appeared from the kitchen with Sungmin, Yesung ,Lea and Henry asked ZhouMi who is the first person she saw.

ZhouMi just shooked his head.

“Ryeong oppa?” _____ look at Ryeowook to find the answer but no luck too.

“Ouh. It’s nothing ______-ah. We’re just have some nice conversation.” Soo Min faked her smile but _________ knows it was fake.

“Soo Min, I think I better send you home now. It’s late.” Kyuhyun grabbed his car keys.

“But Kyu-ah.. I wanna stay here. Can’t I sleep here tonight?”

“Look, Soo Min ssi, currently there is no empty room for you to stay. Please we didn’t mean to chase you but we are tired and we need to rest, so does Kyuhyun, so..” The most gentleman Siwon has spoken. Soo Min didn’t wait for Siwon to finished his words. She just pulled Kyuhyun away and gives all of us a glances.

Now, she already out from the dorm with Kyuhyun. Everyone let out a deep sighed and groaned.

“I know what you guys wanna say but just let her be. Maybe she’s new. So let her be. Kyuhyun seems happy with her. Please don’t say anything to my BabyKyu. Maybe he has some reasons of his own. Let’s just sleep okay? Wait, Gege, Mochi, Kibummie, are you sleeping here tonight?”

“Ne, eomma!” All three of them said at the same time as replied to ______.

“Okay. Lea, what about you?” ________ turns and look at Lea. Yesung grinned awkwardly.

“No, Jongwoon! I wont be sleeping here.” Lea snapped Yesung.

“Ahh, arasso arasso. Let me send you back then.” Yesung grabbed his keys and go with Lea after Lea was kissing goodbye to _______.

After that everyone moves to their own/shared rooms. ________ walks to her room too. She enters her room and about to changed to her pyjama when Leeteuk enters her room.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” _______ shocked.

“Sleeping. Kibum took my bed.” Leeteuk pouted.

“Took or you offered him?” ______ knows he is making excuses.

He just pouted his lips like a duck beak.

“Oriteuk!” ______ moves closer to him and give a peck on his pouty lips. “Arasso. Just let me changed okay?” After Leeteuk’s nod she go to the bathroom and changed to her pyjama. When she done, she saw Leeteuk already taking his spot on the bed. She joined him them.

“You’re such a strong girl today. That Soo Min girl would say everything to bring you down but you can still calm. Such a wonder woman!” He kissed her forehead as he pulled _______ to his embraced.

“I did that because I don’t wanna hurt ChoKyu. That’s all. I’m keeping what she said. If she breaks my ChoKyu’s heart, I break her bones.”

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “ You are so caring to my dongsaengs..”

“Ofcourse since I pledges before, remember? To take care of your dongsaengs instead of taking care of you.”

“That’s makes me love you more. Let’s sleep.”