Chapter 19

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

_________POV

“Oh my God! I have so much to tell you!” I kissed her cheek. she is more than my manager. She was like my family.

She kissed my cheek too. “You finished your food first, then we talked on the way to the photoshooting studio.”

“I’m fulled already. Lets go.” I pulled her hand. But then I heard someone fake coughing. I knew it was fake. I totally forget that I was still under one roof with Super Junior because I was too excited.

I turned and faced them. “Mianhae oppa. Sorry if I’m rude. Let me introduce my manager, Lea. She is 27 in Korean age.”

Lea bowed to them. “Annyeonghaseyp yeorobun..”

“Noona?! Aish I thought she is a dongsaeng! So pretty!” Siwon said.

“She can speak Hangeul too!” Yesung excited.

I can see Lea blushing.

“I’m sorry but we have to leave. Thankyou for the food and for takin g care of me yesterday~” I bowed to them.

“Where you think you’re going? Finished your food here first.” Leeteuk suddenly said.

I stared at Lea and pouted. “Lea….”

“Leeteuk-ssi is right. You just recovered. You should eat more. Go! I go prepared your things at your dorm first!” Lea lead me to my seat beside Leeteuk.

“Yeorobun.. kamsahae for taking care of my dongsaeng. I’ll go first.” Lea bowed to them and leave. Suddenly Yesung shouted her name and and try to reached for Lea who already out of that dorm.

I pouted looking at my food. I want to be with Lea. L

“Why? Shireo? But you have to eat too. I’m forcing you..” Leeteuk said to me.

“I want to be with Lea-unnie. Its been a long time I didn’t meet her.” Still pouting.

“I know honey but please eat first. You will meet her later on soon and can talk to her all day long. Breakfast is important. Please eat, okay?”

Woah. Leeteuk sound so nice. He is so good to me. I can believe it. He always harsh to me and now he is so nice. Why?

“Wah, look at hyung! So loving at ________!” Donghae said.

I immediately blushed with his word while Leeteuk already starting to defending himself and all of them keep arguing. They are so funny. I am so happy and glad they accept me like this although they just know me. What a relief. I felt like I am the luckiest ELF in the world!

It took us around 30 minutes to get to the photoshooting studio. We went there by separately with Lea’s car. I’m glad that happened.  So I have a long conversation with her even when the stylist and dresser are preparing me.

My wear a knee-length silver metallic dress with puff-gathered sleeves. They still set my hair to a little bit wavy and I have to wear 5 inches stiletto. My make up are a little bit heavy though.

I walke to the set then I saw Lea discussing something with other managers. I decided not to disturbed her. I then saw my teammates akready ready with their outfits with some  other Super Junior and Beast members. Hoon who noticed me first quickly rushed to me. All eyes on him when he makes some noise when he rushed to me.

“Noooonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!” Hoon hugged me. I hugged him back. “Noona-ah, kwaenchana?” He touches my forehead then.

“Hoonie-ah, you’re gonna ruined my make up!” I whined to him.

“Oh, mianhae yo..” He pouted.

“But I’m fine. I am okay now. Thankyou!” I smiled at him then I saw all of them waved at me and calling me to go to them. So I walk together with Hoon towards them.

“Baby, you’re okay now?” Taeyang kissed my cheek. I just nodded and smiled.

“Taeyang-ah! How could you?!” Suddenly Eunhyuk said to Taeyang.

“Ah, wae?! Hyung, wae?!” Taeyang unhappy.

“You’re going to make someone jealoussss~” Eunhyuk sang. Donghae clapped his hand and laughed to agree what Eunhyuk saying.

“Nugu hyung?” Kikwang confused.

Eunhyuk just hummed random song following by Donghae. They are gazing at Leeteuk who pretend to know nothing.

“Teukie-hyung?! Neo!!” Kikwang pointed at Leeteuk.

“Na, mwoyaa?!” Leeteuk’s showing not guilty face.

“AIshhh! I should’ve known this! Aishh, how frustrating it is for ________ unnie to get Teukie-hyung.” Minho grumbled.

“Yaaa! Neo, mwoyaaa. Don’t talk nonsense!” I hit his hand.

I am so confused why suddenly they Eunhyuk and Donghae seems to be like Heechul? Acting like they wanna match-make me with Leeteuk. Excuse me, he hates me. Who knows what threat he wanna give me today.

“Bye!” I said to them all and leave them. They tried to stopped me but I just went away. I don’t know whether I should be mad or what? I just confused with all of this.

As I walked through the corridor I didn’t noticed someone was following me. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and spin me around. I was about to shout when he cupped my mouth. I was shocked to see it was Leeteuk.

“Shhh..” He calms me down. I’m not going to hurt you okay.. Do not shout.” He said that while staring at me closely and still cupping my mouth. I just nodded.

“You just ruined my lipstick, oppa..” I complained.

“Ah, mianhae yo.” He looks at his hand that already have some pieces of my red coloured lipstickand he looks at my messy lips. He then try to wiped my lips but I grabbed his hand.

“Your palm already dirty..” I wiped his palm with my hands and he just stared at me. “You know, you can just call me instead of grabbing my hand.”

He scratch his head with his other hand. “Look, I just wanna ask you. Are you mad at me just now? When they are teasing me, us?” He stuttered a bit.

“Molla.. I don’t even know whether to be mad or what..” I giggled then. I still wipe his hand.

“Then, you like it?” He teased me.

I let go his hand and pouted. “Why should I? Even if I like it there is no use.”

“Why is that so?”

“You hate me.. I know.” I said slowly and turned to try to walk away.

He grabbed my hand then. “Who said I hate you? Huh?” He makes me turned to him.

“You and your attitude and reaction towards me, probably..”

“Wahh.. I never met a girl that really straightforward like you before.. You’re really something” He put both of his hand around his waist.

“That’s why you hate me.” I shrugged.

“Look, I don’t hate you. I never hate you, okay..”

“Yaa.. right..” I sarcastically said.

“And you are really stubborn too..” He sighed.

“So what if I am like this? I never treat you bad till you can hate me. What do you expected me to be, huh? But I’m sorry. I cant changed for someone who I just knew. But I never do something bad to you as I remembered until you hate me this much. And I think I have my own rights and I don’t deserved to be treated like this by YOU!” I lost my tempered. I can feel heat over my face. I also think that my eyes started to become teary.

He took a deep and long sigh. Suddenly I feel scared. Damn. Why did I lost my tempered. His tempered is absolutely something that more powerful than mine. I might die here. No one can help me. Oh… ottokhae… So scared. His eyes are so scary!!!

He look down and he raised his face to face to face with me again. He have that usual fiery eyes. I am so gonna die soon.

“_________-ah, I know I’m wrong and I am really sorry with my treatement towards you before. I hope you can forgive me. Mianhae yo..” He said slowly. I cant believe it. I cant believe its coming from his mouth.

He then holds my nape area. “Jeongmall miahae yo..”

I look straight to his eyes but I cant tell.. I let go of his hands. I just walked away. “ I need to touché up my make up. Bye.”

On the set, I posed with all the my teammates at first. After a few shots, the photographer directed me to take a few shots with each of my teammates. he guided us on how to pose like what he wanted. By the way, all my teammates were wearing black tuxedo. They look so handsome.

I poses with Minho at first. He is next to my right. I crossed my arms and Minho put his left hands on my right shoulder. We take a few shots and upnext is Kikwang. We posed closed enough to each other and smiled brightly. Then I posed with Taeyang. The photographer instructed us to posed with something that is charismatic. So we posed together. With Junho also I have to make some arrogant face and Junho have to act cool and arrogant too. With Thunder and Hoon I have to make plained and natural looks respectively. I was tired since I am the one who have to takes many shots. I pouted a bit while waiting for Donghae.

“Ya! You better posed nicely with me.” Donghae jokingly warned me.

“Arraso oppa!” I said to him.

First we have to act natural then the photographer asked us to do some aegyo. I just do it eventhough aegyo is not my speciality. =___=

The last person is Leeteuk. I sighed. He awkwardly stand next to me. Weird. Why would he feels awkward? Duhh.

I was shocked when the photographer ask me to poses something y and a little bit sensual. AGHHH!! Why must with Leeteuk?! You can aske me to do that while I’m with Junho oppa or Minho! Grrr. But I just poses anyway. Then they ask us to do more skinship and look towards each other.

Suddenly Leeteuk hold my waist and make me bend a bit and faced him. He leaned his face closer to mine until a few inches centimeter left. I was shocked but I try to control it. He then caressed my face. My heart beats so fast and I can hear his heartbearts too. Just as fast as mine. Suddenly a weird feeling over my body. I don’t care about the photographer who was snapping our picture or the “WOOOOOOO” sounds that all my teammates made. I just stared at his face. He stared at me as well. It brings me to somewhere else.

“Okay! Good job _______-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi!” the photographer snapped us back to reality.

“I’m really sorry and I mean it.” Leeteuk suddenly whispered to my ears. He then standed me properly and walk away. I left there. Blankly.

Allmy teammates still howling like crazy. I shooked my head and just walked away blankly.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________